Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Truth Hurts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

The Truth Hurts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Quinn listend quietly as she made coffee for everyone.  her face was unreadable, one because she was tired, and two she was deep in thought.  she gave a cup to the snow coverd Mal first before hzanding every one else a mug not caring if they wanted coffee or not before sitting on the floor faceing sonya.  she took a long sip of her hot coffee before talking.  "A dinnae ken whit a lot o' that mean, bit a'm yer friend 'n' ah will huv a go mah best tae hulp ye figure this oot" (i dont know what a lot of that mean, but i am your friend and i'll try my best to help you figure this out). she said reasuringly before takeing another sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Sonya landed softly next to the Doctor, feeling a small shudder work through her frame at the remembrance of the last time she had been in this specific room. Her eyes roamed over the new doors before settling on several cherry-wood doors lining the portion of the room to the side of her. "There, those are mine. The one in the middle is the locked door. I haven't been able to open it, but it's cracked see?" She said quietly, pointing at the large, jagged crack working it's way across the center of the wood. "There has to be something in my other memories that might unlock it... But I'm warning you, most if not all of them end up being dark and... Just..." She stalled for a moment, shifting from one foot to the other while glancing at her gathered friends, her teeth caught on her lower lip in thought. "Just don't pay attention to them. They are my past, and they aren't pretty." She finally said before slowly walking towards the first door of hers on the left and placing her hand on the solid steel handle lightly. "Anyone ready for this? Because in all honesty... I'm not sure I even am."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Theta glanced around at the area with curious eyes. He had merged minds before, sure; every Timelord learned about how to in the Academy. But when he had done that, most doors were bland and dull. But the ones here were so..unique. There were doors of all colors; there were his, that were a bright blue like his eyes. But then there were some darker blue ones, cherry colored ones, and many more. He was tempted to go into a random one, just to see what lied within, but knew that the others may not like him doing that; it was one of the rudest things you could do, to peek behind someone's mental barriers without permission.

Theta found his eyes wandering to the cracked door in the 'middle' of the void when Sonya was explaining it. Now this one, it was like an invisible hand was reaching out and tugging on him, screaming in his head 'come here!'. Theta took a single step in that direction before snapping out of it, clutching his head and forcing himself to look away and back to the group. He restrained the need to look at the door again.

"So going through memories, trying to find a key to the mysterious locked door" Theta attempted a grin, trying to ease the irrational panic that arose in him, making his hearts beat twice their speed "sounds...fun"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:23 pm

The Doctor saw the expression on Theta's face, his mental trouble was prominent in his facial expression and quickly walked over to his side, placing his arm on Thet's shoulder, "Don't look." he told him. It was all he said before walking over to the crack in the consciousness of Sonya, it's light emitting from within, lighting up a decent portion of the surrounding darkness. Placing his hand beside it, The Doctor knelt down beside it and quickly flipped on his glasses, "It's not just a crack" he mumbled under his breath, staring deep into his light, "It's a shatter through time and space..". 

Glancing over his shoulder to Sonya and the group, The Doctor looked at them with a new directive and intensity in his eyes, "We need to find what caused this..and fast. It's not finding the key that's what is causing all of this...it's finding what can stop it is what is really important" he explained before getting up and walking over to the group, "Come on" he mumbled. Gazing up at the eternal darkness above him, The Doctor waited patiently until a bubble floated down to him and he slowly stepped in, turning to them, waiting for them to join him, "This place his controlled by thought, imagination and memories. Who ever said we had to walk to every place we needed to go".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:25 pm

sonya's eyes stayed locke don the cracke ddoor, a frightened look shininfrom her eyes as they tore themselves away from the  wood and over to the Doctor. "How could a crack in time be in my head? That can't be possible, I'm a Time Lord, those memories... They aren't mine and yt they're in my head." He rhands crossed to grip her arms tightly as she shifte dfrom foot to foot nervously. "How do you expect to find a reason behind all of his in my thoughts? That means i would have to know why this is here an di don't have a clue."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Mal was speechless.  As soon as the group had linked, she had been battling her panic.  What had she gotten herself into?  Again?!  Looking around, she noted the odd looking doors and hushed her curiosity with a nervous little dance.  She felt intense heat to her left and looked, eyes widening in horror as one of her memories was on display.  Her own yelp mingled with the sounds of shouts and screams coming from it but Mal promptly jogged over and slammed the door shut. Her doors were white but contained crimson slashes across the center.  "Uhg.. you expect mental control from a nut, do ya? "

When her attention turned back to the group she let out a breath of some relief when she realized they weren't even paying attention.  She walked over just in time to gather some vague explanation of what was going on.  This did nothing to settle her nerves and Mal had to dig her fingernails into her palm to keep from passing out. 

"I'm going to die.  I'm probably going to die.  Inside someone's head!  Wait, is that even possible?" Her rambling prevailed as she walked over to the Doctor and peered down into the blackness. "Oh... "

At Sonya's words she looked back and excitement momentarily overtook her expression of panic, "Perhaps you know subconsciously!  The brain is a tricky thing, or so I've read.  Mine seems a bit simple.. but never mind that."  She smiled proudly at having, finally, helpfully contributed.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:39 am

(i wanted to get this done before the Event, but since it's starting tomorrow. I'm gonna write up the ending right now so I can be the new Sonya for the Event.)

Just as Sonya turned away from the door, a soft voice called out to her from behind. "Sonya..." Turning around, she gasped sharply at the image that sat in a wooden chair just across from her, next to the cracked door with an bemused expression on her face. "Yes yes, I'm here." The woman said before getting to her feet with a little difficulty. "Listen, I have to make this short. There isn't a lot of time left..." She cast a glance at the door nervously before looking back over at Sonya with a sad smile on her face. "I'm you, well.. Rather, we are the same person. That door, it has all the memories from Gallifrey locked away behind it. We aren't twins, we aren't alternate versions of each other, we are the same exact person in two different bodies. When I died, my consciousness somehow pulled your body from your universe so I would have a place to stay rather than die. While I've been in here, I've managed to find some things out, things you don't even realize you know. Our parents... Our real parents, they did things to us when we were a child. Apparently, they wanted to see what would happen to a Time Lord if their mind was spit into two different consciousness and entities. Once they managed to do it, they got rid of me, put me on Earth so they could study how I would develop among humans. While you, were kept on Gallifrey. That memory of Rassilon chasing you down? It was because he found out what had happened and wanted you gone. Our parents were already forced to go to Skaro because of it, and you... You ran only for him to catch you. He found their notes and knew he couldn't send you to Earth or anywhere in this universe, too many questions he didn't want to be asked you know? So he sent you to a different Universe to live your life in solitude." The Sonya across from her took a deep breath and seemed to sway on her feet before she caught herself again and slowly lowered herself down onto the chair again. "Anyway, that would explain one thing we could never find a reason why it was there, that odd... Empty feeling in us, we were missing our other half, honestly." Sonya over by the Doctor closed her eyes, trying to process everything the woman said, all of it just seemed to make more sense than anything else she could have thought up herself. She put her hands over her face and let out a low sigh, matching the one the woman let out at the same time much to both of their surprise. Casting a wry smile at each other, Sonya took a small step towards the woman, a frown replacing the smile as she thought of something. "So... How can we even fix this, and why is there a crack anyway? I mean... Its not right period, but being in my... Our head?" She trailed off, unable to finish the question properly as she cast a hopeless look at the door. The woman let out a small laugh that had no humor behind it at all. "Because, we aren't meant to be, Sonya. We were meant to live, thrive then be locked away with the Time War. I believe that crack is it's own way of trying to fix the universe... Much like the reapers that the Doctor there had to encounter with Rose once, yeah? It's trying to erase us from history so we won't be around to complicate things like this. We're putting the Doctor and your other friends in danger right now just because they've seen the crack. They could be erased from history as well..." She cast another glance at the door and scowled at the light that shone from the now-larger crack running along it. "And it's hungry."
"So what do we do? I don't plan on being erased, and I'm certain that you won't sacrifice yourself." Sonya demanded, her hands planting themselves on her hips as she narrowed her eyes in thought, the same idea striking her at the same time it struck the other Sonya. "You don't think..."
"IF we both touched it, it might be too much. It planned on taking us one at a time, I don't think it could take on two complicated matters at the same time..." The other Sonya finished with a wide grin on her face. "I love the idea, but we could also be wrong. We could die, and if we do, so do they..." She nodded at the Doctor and others gathered behind Sonya. "They would stop existing too because they're linked to us." Sonya turned around and studied her friends for a moment before casting a small smile at them. Her hands reaching up as she did and pointing the palms at them. Suddenly, an invisible wall of wind seemed to shove them all out of her mind, leaving Sonya alone with her other self. "Right then, shall we?"
Sonya smiled sadly at the younger woman after she turned around to face her. "I know it's difficult to think you won't be here anymore... But you will, we both will not like split personalities... more like both of us together without a single seam to tell the difference." She said softly, a hand reaching up to her as she got back out of the chair. "Come on, together then... One..."
"Two..." Sonya replied, placing her hand in her other self's grip, both of them turning to face the door as the crack opened wider in front of them.
"Three!" Together, they thrust their combined hands into the opening, ripping the tear wide open and flooding the chamber of their combined mind's with a white, hot light.

Suddenly Sonya shot up from the couch, a loud gasp escaping her as she did, her eyes wide as they darted around the room before landing on her friends huddled around on her on the floor. "Oh! OH! It worked! I am so brilliant!" She cried out in excitement, her hands patting at her face and other various parts of her body. "I have a body and I'm WHOLE! Do you hear me?? I'm complete!" She jumped up and started pacing back and forth in the living room before yanking open the front door and stepping through only to end up walking out of the bedroom door on the opposite wall. "Oh this is fantastic! I know how to travel, I know how to use electronics, I know how to travel in space AND time using doors now! It is so simple!" She cried, turning to face her friends with a wide grin on her face. "Oh this is just... Wonderful, utterly insane, but wonderful!" With a last grin at her friends, she collapsed onto the floor in a dead faint.
Back to top Go down
Quinn_Malone
Beginner
Beginner
Quinn_Malone

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:27 pm

When Quinn had went to hand sonya her coffee, unaware that every one else was having a mental conection thingy, he had slipped and brushed agaisnt sonyas and thus the young scott was sucked in to sonyas mind with the rest.  She looked up startled, 'how the bloddy heel did i get here?"  she asked confused looking around at all the doors.   SHe looked confusedly at the two sonyas, "what?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:37 pm

(Quinn read all of my post lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Hurts   The Truth Hurts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth Hurts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2