HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ace Stormrider W.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EternalFaolan
Newb
Newb

Ace Stormrider W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Ace Stormrider W.I.P.   Ace Stormrider W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:33 am

::IMAGE HERE::

Ace Stormrider

Species:Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown but its normally dyed
Eyes:amber
Height:5' 9"
Figure: Thin with some muscle; average
Other: Tattoo of howling wolf on right shoulder
Clothing: Always has a zip-up hoodie, prefers jeans, will occasionally wear a suit randomly.

::Info::
Family: Doesn't remember
Personality: Is very friendly but will often prefer to be alone. Almost always happy for some reason, yet can put a real dampener on the mood when he is sad. Gets uncomfortable around children.
Strengths: Good in the wild, extremely agile, problem solver
Weakness: becomes paranoid easily, claustrophobia
Dislikes: Obnoxious people, silence(as in sound), the letter Z
Dream: Trying to figure out the bestest cupcake recipe ever in all of creation.

History: Ace woke up in the clearing in the woods one day not knowing anything other than how to survive. Ace Stormrider is a self-made name which he uses because he doesn't know his own. After a few days in the woods he walked to the nearest town and eventually became a good friend to many people there. not many people know that Ace isn't his real name.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I was invited by Dakota Hemmel.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

|---------------------------------------------------------------|
Ace glanced nervously around the light he was in. He didnt want to spend the night here. Glancing across the street he noticed the Doctor.
"What do I do doctor?" Ace called out.
The doctor just stood there. *I'm going to have to figure this out myself he thought.
Ace looked at the store behind him. The lights were on at least, but only faintly. He tried the door. Locked. Nothing that the Sonic couldn't fix though. After pulling the sonic device out of his pack he pointed it at the small metal lock and activated it. Not only did the door unlock but the glass windows all shattered as well.
"oops, looks like I should have knocked it down a notch."
Not being deterred by the large quantities of glass on the floor, Ace calmly opened the door and walked in. There didn't appear to be anything of use here so he walked out and closed the door behind him.

(ill finish this later)

Last edited by EternalFaolan on Wed May 14, 2014 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Ace Stormrider W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Stormrider W.I.P.   Ace Stormrider W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Post when you are finished completing it so that i can review it in its entirety Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Ace Stormrider W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: