Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
War Doctor: Timeline I_vote_lcapWar Doctor: Timeline I_voting_barWar Doctor: Timeline I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
War Doctor: Timeline I_vote_lcapWar Doctor: Timeline I_voting_barWar Doctor: Timeline I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

War Doctor: Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

War Doctor: Timeline Empty
PostSubject: War Doctor: Timeline   War Doctor: Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:00 pm

The newly-regenerated War Doctor lands on Gallifrey and offers his fighting services to Rassilon. Once a war-changed Romana II and the Fourth Doctor show up, Dalek spies disguised as Time Lords reveal themselves to have infiltrated the capital. The four go on the run to escape the Daleks using the Omega 13 protocol and regroup to plan a re-seizure of their home city - through disguising themselves as the very Dalek spies they're fighting. ("One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare A Time War")

Some time after that, the War Doctor is sent by Rassilon after the Ivatoisli, a poisonous walking plant species that can prevent regeneration, whom the Daleks appear to be weaponizing. Upon finding one plant-creature murdered, with Darren Hughes to blame, the War Doctor unknowingly unites with his to-be-companion, Amy Pond, to escape the wrath of the Ivatoilsi's bretheren. ("Death's Door")

After returning from that mission, the Time Lord searches for anomalies in time that could be caused by hostile Dalek intervention. He comes across an eerily cold summer of the planet Earth, as well as his old friend Candalynne in her twelfth incarnation, the late Harley Quinn's sister Isabella, and the War Doctor's own tenth self. Here he learns of what the Valeyard did to separate the Doctor's timelines, allowing for discontinuities amongst each Doctor's adventures. ("The Cold Summer")

In the midst of battle against the Daleks and Iviatoisli, the War Doctor receives a letter from the Brigadier's estate, along with all the other Doctors, including the Fourth. Upon being summoned to the Brigadier's funeral, the War Doctor meets the ex-Time Agent Eric Tempore. ("Concerning the Death of Brigadier Alister Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart")
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com

War Doctor: Timeline
Page 1 of 1