Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_vote_lcapChance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_voting_barChance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_vote_lcapChance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_voting_barChance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) Empty
PostSubject: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:48 pm

The Flesh Doctor walked down Regent Street in London looking at the all shops and listening to the idle chatter of all the people around him. I will never get humans and their need to talk ALL the time, he thought shaking his head slightly. He continued walking looking in all the shops trying to act normal though he got a few odd stares due to how he was dressed. He found himself Piccadilly Circus and his stomach growled slightly. He looked around slightly before spotting a cafe nearby, he straightens his bow tie before walking to the entrance and going in. He moved to a table near the Window and finds a copy of the Times sitting on the table from the last person that was there, he picks it up and starts reading in hopes of reading about the real Doctor in there somewhere.

A waitress walked over to the table. "Hello sir, what can I get you," she said with a slightly Scottish accent. The Flesh Doctor put down the paper "Oh hello...is that a Scottish accent? I knew someone..." he said he voice trailing off slightly as he looked off into the distance "Anyway, can I get a tea and some Fish Fingers and Custard please?" he asked before picking the paper up again reading.

The Waitress looked at him oddly before she walked off to get his order.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:36 pm

"I swear to god, Jack. If this is another wild chase I am going to take the first square object I can get my hands on and shove it up you-" Tyra stopped midsentence, staring at her phone with an open mouth at the buzzing noize heard from the other end. "He hung up on me. He really did. Oh he's getting it when I see him." Muttering under her breath, she headed down the street towards the small cafe Jack had called her about. 'An Unusual sighting you'd be interested in' translates into a Doctor sighting for Jack.

Last time she ended up being cornered in a back booth by a very pushy Mactof who happened to be in mating season. Was not a pretty sight to see him turned down. Feeling a weak smile curl her lips upwards, Tyra tipped her head back and watched a few clouds scuttle across the sun before being blocked by the buildings around her. "Right then... A new sighting. Off we go again." Turning the corner ahead of her, she spied the small cafe and ducked inside, blue eyes scanning the room quickly before the sudden thought of bowtie struck her. "Oh good lord."
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:51 pm

The Flesh Doctor lowered the paper unable to find anything interesting in other than sports that he did not know or understand much for that matter. He sighed slightly tapping his fingers on the table before looking outside at the blue sky and passing clouds. He turned his head to see a woman standing in the door way staring at him "Is my hair messed up...do I have something in my teeth?" The Flesh Doctor said moving his hands over his hair and showing his teeth slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:55 pm

"That tie, really. You need to look into better fashion sense." Tyra said idly, sliding into the seat across from him and pulling out a battered journal to page through it, glancing at him a couple of times before stopping on a page. "Eleventh, odd, a bit erratic, childish. Known for getting angry quickly but just as easily forgiving if the time comes for it." She read off before shutting the book and slipping it into her shoulder bag and leaning on the table with a wry smile. "So, you know my mother, Sonya."

Reaching over, she tapped on his forehead lightly then laughed. "She didn't talk much about you. I don't know if it's because you two barely met or she just didn't like you. More like... Not much happened I suppose. I'm Tyra, human, irritating, and hungry. How about some Tacos?"
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:04 pm

The Flesh Doctor blinked slightly. "But...bow ties are cool," he exclaimed moving his hand to his bow tie to fix it slightly. "And yes I am all of those things..you forgot clever though..I am very clever," The Flesh Doctor said with a small smile "As for your mother...I am not sure I remember her, of course I seem to forget a lot things." He leaned forward "I am not sure I like Taco's but I normally try something once and if I hate it, I spit it out and throw the rest on the floor," The Flesh Doctor grins. "Oh right..my name is...actually I haven't thought of a name for myself yet actually," he says furrowing his brow looking thoughtful.

Last edited by Flesh Doctor on Sun May 25, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:08 pm

"Oh... So you're..." Tyra paused, pulling the journal out again and paging through it once more before coming to a hastily made sketch of a profile, his face drawn as if he were looking up at something. "You're the flesh Doctor then? She mentioned you were thinking of another name to reduce confusion when it came to the two of you." Putting the journal down again, she tipped her head to the side and frowned slightly, studying him. "What are you doing here? I mean... Not to be rude, but there's not much that can happen around here to be honest. I've been in this part of town for three weeks and nothing. Not a whisper, not a hair or flake of skin to be caught."
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:16 pm

The Flesh Doctor snapped back to reality before saying "Oh, you know I was just visiting because..visiting is what normal people do right?" he says before he pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver and scanned the window. "Hm...interesting," he says before turning back to Tyra "But yes, I am being normal right..yea?" he says with a sly smile. "If nothing interesting happens...then how come you came here and started to randomly talk to me, normally as I remember people only try to find the Doctor if there is trouble, so what is it just curious about me or is there something interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:30 pm

"I'm looking for a Doctor. But it's a long personal story to be honest." Tyra said idly, tucking the journal back away and leaning back in the seat to streach her arms over her head. "A friend of mine told me someone spotted an odd man wearing a bowtie and that clicked for him, told me where to find you, so here I am. Finding you, talking to you and trying to get a waitress attention so I can order some damn tacos." She added the last bit with a frown, a hand waving over her head to get some attention to no avail. "Honestly, and they wonder why they loose more customers than keep them."
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:20 pm

The waitress walked over to the table. "Sorry about that ma'am, I had to take care of something really quick, how can I serve you?" she asked with a smile on her face.

The Flesh Doctor looked up at the waitress before speaking in a hushed tone "Is it just me or is this cafe odd to you? It seems like we are the only ones here," he asked looking around not seeing any other people around. He pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver before waving it over the woman, and brought it to his face to look at it "Well...Tyra I don't think you will be getting Taco's from here..." he said as suddenly the waitress looked down at him with an angry face. "Its is too late to stop us, give up now Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:47 pm

"Hm? What are you- Oh..." Tyra sighed ad looked up at the waitress as well, resting her arm over the back of the seat and leaning back slightly with a tired expression. "I mean... Nice, honestly, I didn't even suspect a thing. I'm good at spotting odd stuff, I mean good. I was trained to see anything ordinary and break it down into anything that is out of place, but you... You're good. A cafe? Nice touch." She said idly, flicking a quick glance at the Doctor before shifting her pack onto her shoulder and tensing herself slightly for her next move. "And as much as I think this is brilliant, I'm sorry, but I don't even know what you are. Maybe you know what I am... Hm?"

Leaning forward, she crooked her finger for the waitress to lean closer to her and lowered her voice. "I'm the one some species call 'The Hunter'." At those words, she flashed a grin and jumped from her seat, knocking the woman back so she could get away from the table. "Come on then, squishy. Get moving!" Tyra snapped at the Doctor before spinning around and bolting out the door, phone already in her hand as she dialed a familiar number.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:53 pm

"No! Wait..." The Flesh Doctor said as held out his hand to stop Tyra from running but he was too slow. He sighed slightly wondering why humans always thought running would work, he got up from his seat and walked over to the door that now looked out into space and a beautiful view of planet Earth from above. "Ah..such a beautiful site," he said with a small sigh before he used his sonic to scan the exterior "Well at least there is a air bubble around this ship." The Flesh Doctor looked down to see if Tyra had fallen all the way down or just holding onto the floor of the airlock.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:16 pm

"So... Care to pull me up, or just stand there staring at me?" Tyra asked, her voice coming out a bit more breathless than she liked as she attempted nonchalaunce at her perdiciment. "I mean... I'm all good for just hanging around and such, but my fingers are starting to cramp up a bit. The view is a bit unusual, but then again. A spaceship that's disguised as a cafe, that's a bit of a sight itself... Almost like a Tardis, but not quite."

Tipping her head back from the dizzying view below her, she arched an eyebrow at the Flesh Doctor above her in question. "I'm waiting."
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:35 pm

The Flesh Doctor smirked slightly before he grabbed onto Tyra's arm and pulled her back into the ship. "You know normally you look before doing things..at least I do.." he said as he pulled out his Sonic and scanned Tyra. "Ah ha..just as I suspected, we were teleported here from down there..very clever," he said as he smiled at Tyra.

"Now lets deal with this thing..." The Flesh Doctor said as he pointed his sonic at the neck of the Waitress after a few seconds the head fell forward slightly. Finally the Flesh Doctor pointed the sonic at the ceiling and the cafe surrounding slowly blinked out of sight. They were now surrounded by the metal interior of the ship. At the front sat two blinking consoles, with two seats in front of them. "Hmm...this is fun huh?" The Flesh Doctor said as he looked over at Tyra.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:04 pm

"Yea... Fun, just what I was thinking." Tyra murmured, distracted by the ship around her. "This isn't familiar at all. I've seen a lot of interiors, a lot of ships, but none of them were this advanced. Plus, loved the hologram of the cafe, very realistic." She added as a side thought, a hand reaching for the holster on her side and unclipping her gun for a safty measure. "Right then, Squishy. Any ideas? Maybe an idea of what exactly this ship is?"

With a quick glance over her shoulder at him, she tipped her head before turning back and heading towards the seats curiously, looking them over closely. "So... Double pilots, like a plane. I know a handful that pilot their ships like this, one of them is Silurion, but I don't think they'd just take to kidnapping people for no reason."
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:35 pm

The Flesh Doctor looked around slightly. "I rarely went inside ships unless I landed there with the Tardis..and by me..I mean the real Doctor," he said as he moved toward the front and used his sonic on one of consoles. Some words come up on the screen and start scrolling. "Well...there are words but I can't read them sadly..I really wish I had a Tardis right now.." The Flesh Doctor said muttering under his breath. "Can you make them out?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:22 pm

(first lemme say sorry I haven't replied in ages. I've just been a bit stuck on things to say and how to go about developing Tyra. But I'm back now and I have a brilliant plan for her Very Happy)

Tyra leaned over his shoulder and frowned at the words filling the screen in front of them. Her eyes flicking from one to the next, picking out the few that she could translate without effort. "I can't read the whole thing, but I can pick up on a few of the words. 'Destabalize' and 'Low Power'. I'm picking up something happened to the ship while it was in flight. Before it reached earth... It might have been following a pre-programmed code in order to even set up shop, quite literally I might add, in London."

Reaching over, she flipped a chair around to sit down and began tapping experimentally at the keys in front of her, shifting the images on the screen from one thing to the next. "I don't know exactly what we should be looking for, but that brain of yours ought to be coming up with something or another to help me out here. I'm flying a bit blind." She added over her shoulder at the Doctor, eyes fixed on the screen while her fingers picked up the pace over the keys. "So... Any ideas, Einstine? And don't go on a spiel about how you knew him, because I've heard the story second-hand from my mother."
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:02 pm

The Flesh Doctor raised an eyebrow slightly as she said what the two words she could read from. He watched as she started playing with console. She asked over her shoulder if he had any ideas. He rubbed his chin slightly looking around what he now assumed was part of the ships cockpit. The Flesh Doctor doesn't see any sort of damage to anywhere around. He guessed that the damage was further into the ship.

"Of course I have a plan!" he started out saying as he moved over Tyra "We should try to fix the ship because if it has low power we could be sent to our very fiery deaths here soon," he said running his sonic of the console pulling up what he thought was a ships diagnostic. Sure enough there was a warning light blinking in what he thought was the problem area which he guessed was the engine room.

"Ah there we go, now let go see what we can do to save this place," he said quickly before turning around and moving away from Tyra. He went to the far wall and found a closed door. He ran his sonic around the edge before it opened and he went deeper in the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)   Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting (Tyra/Flesh)
Page 1 of 1