Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

What on New-Earth?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What on New-Earth?    What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Theta nodded, opening the door, shivering at the strange energy signature he got from the blue box. Figuring that he was just being paranoid, he walked in, looking around. Not that Theta knew it, since he never saw the inside of the Doctor's TARDIS, but it looked the same in the console room as the 'steampuck themed TARDIS' it had grown from.

"So...Type 40. First thing you should know about is that there are six panels, all with a different purpose" he pointed to each one in turn, listing them off "The helm panel, the diagnostic panel, the communications panel, the fabrication panel, and the mechanical panel. If you want to be really simplified, then you need to pull this blue lever, pull this red lever, input the destination in galactic coordinate terms, press this button, then pull that other blue lever over there. Of course, that leaves out much of the other features and workings, but for all TARDISes it's about the same sequence, albeit mixing up which things do what...like on my TARDIS I input all of these sequences using buttons on the hologram panels"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: What on New-Earth?    What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Mal walked along, nodding with understanding as he gave instructions and information on the TARDIS and how to use it.  Her hazel eyes were focused intensely, brows furrowed as she tried to absorb it all and not forget a single detail.  Type 40, there was something in the Torchwood files that indicated it was a prototype for later models up to the Type.. was it 89? 

"Six different panels, each one serving a different purpose.  Does that mean there are suppose to be six Time Lord pilots, each designated to a different task?  Radical!"  Mal smiled excitedly, clinging onto this particular bit.  It only made her more interested in the near-extinct species and their puzzling means of transportation.  "A hologram panel?  Do you have a different type of TARDIS than this?  Sounds more advanced."  She walked around the console, trailing her fingers delicately over the levers and buttons. 

Mal paused and looked up at Theta, her face relaxed but her eyes calculating.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: What on New-Earth?    What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

"Yeah, mine is a Type 57. Each one becomes more and more advanced as more technologies were developed. Good thing, too; you should have seen the Type 1. It was a major death trap, you'd have less than a 50-50 chance of surviving a trip"

Theta retreated under Mal's gaze, not understanding why he was so nervous.

"A-anyways, any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: What on New-Earth?    What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:39 pm

"Oh, Type 1.  I can't see why anyone would want to drive when.  But I suppose that's the only way to make progress, isn't it?"  She walked around closer, watching Theta and tilting her head.  "You wouldn't mind showing me how this works, would you?  Just take it up into orbit or something.  That would get me all practiced up, wouldn't you say?"  Mal positioned herself beside the Time Lord but averted her eyes to look at the controls, eying the different levers that he had mentioned the function of.  

A test drive, that's all she needed to prove to herself piloting a TARDIS would be manageable in the hands of a human.  She rolled her shoulders back and rose taller before turning her eyes back to Theta.  "It'll be quick, just up and back down.  Have to nail the take off and landing."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: What on New-Earth?    What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:50 pm

"Are you sure? TARDISes are harder to drive then they look, you know, even without adding the time factor into it. You have to take the planet's rotation and orbit and gravity into account, as well as pull and press things at exactly the right time, otherwise you'll be way off. It takes years to learn..."

Theta was worried for his friend. He had gotten a record, only beaten by Rassilon and the Other, for learning to drive a TARDIS in such a short period of time; five years. But he still made mistakes. And the fact that Mal was a human and didn't have some of the advantages Timelords did in the area only emphasized things. It was most likely that she would land them somewhere randomly in space (because there is a lot of space out there in comparison to planets or suns), yet Theta still was nervous, not wanting his friend to die or for him to regenerate.

"Are you sure about this? Cause you have to be absolutely sure"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What on New-Earth?    What on New-Earth?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What on New-Earth?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2