Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_vote_lcapThe Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_voting_barThe Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_vote_lcapThe Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_voting_barThe Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Sonic Device Of Rassilon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

The Sonic Device Of Rassilon Empty
PostSubject: The Sonic Device Of Rassilon   The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:43 am

Name: The Sonic Device Of Rassilon

Abilities (what does it do): This Device functions in largely the same ways that all other sonic devices of it's type do. It opens most kinds of doors both on Gallifrey and throughout the galaxy, as well as manipulating and activating machinery and when used in unison with another sonic device creates a rare feedback effect; temporarily incapacitating any and all life-forms in the area (provided they have ears). Unfortunately this model of The Sonic Device (or "Sonic Screwdriver as it is called by certain rogue Time-Lords) cannot influence wood in any way, shape or form being a device that utilises sonic waves.

Backstory (An extra section I made for this topic, considering Rassilon did not possess a sonic device of this kind in established canon): After many incidents involving Daleks infiltrating the presidential palace, a search for a certain Time-Lord's bio-data and the general damaged state the presidential palace and citadel are in after the conclusion of The Last Great Time War, Rassilon decided to craft a Sonic Device not unlike The Doctor's in order to help in opening damaged doors, activating necessary machinery and other tasks that are considered fairly mundane by Gallifreyan standards. Of course such devices are commonplace on Gallifrey and most children can craft one in mere minutes with the right materials. So after gathering the necessary components and spending roughly thirty minutes building it, Lord President Rassilon has a sonic device of his own to perform menial (and not so menial) tasks.

Appearance: The Sonic Device Of Rassilon Custom_sonic_screwdriver_by_sorrowsdream-d3jsvpv

Possessing a carved, seemingly wooden look for it's handle, Rassilon's Sonic Device bears his own seal and a crimson red diode which, like it's brother and sister models; lights up or flashes when in use. A small portion of it's inner workings can be seen when it's see-through neck is extended to it's fullest.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Sonic Device Of Rassilon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Device Of Rassilon   The Sonic Device Of Rassilon I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:38 am

The Sonic Device Of Rassilon Approv12
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

The Sonic Device Of Rassilon
Page 1 of 1