Why hello there!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indeela Danlarteen
Newb
Newb
Indeela Danlarteen

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there!   Why hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:38 am

Hey all, already made a few posts but I thought I should give myself a formal introduction post if only to have my appearance on this site logged in some kind of fashion...

Feel free to call me by my character's name (Indeela), or any other nickname you feel like throwing my way (I already seem to have been christened Indy from my brief venture into the chat box...) I'm not precious!

I'm also not much fussed about how vicious you are with criticism... Mostly. If you want to ask me something, tell me how to do something better or generally drag Indeela kicking and screaming into an RP idea you have, feel free to send me as blunt a private message as you wish. There's little need to tip-toe around me, for the most part. I'd only ask that you limit suggestions to something constructive.

"That last post you made was confusing as hell, I have no idea what was going on! Try looking at the structure, maybe?"

Is pretty useful, and I appreciate it.

"Your post sucked."

Not so much.

Beyond that I'm a huge fan of pretty much the series' entire run, including a good chunk of the audios and pretty much every novel that was released during the show's time off the air (I was very much starving for Who material!). I'm up for any ideas, and look forward to RPing with all you lovely peoples. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:43 am

Well hi there Indy (It's official, that's your nickname) welcome to the site, hope to RP with you soon!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:55 am

*pets the new one* Welcome into our midst... I hope to encounter you in the chatbox sometime soon

Newb
Fatty

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello Indy, I am also new here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: