Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_vote_lcapEric Tempore's Equipment I_voting_barEric Tempore's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Eric Tempore's Equipment I_vote_lcapEric Tempore's Equipment I_voting_barEric Tempore's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Eric Tempore's Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

Eric Tempore's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Eric Tempore's Equipment   Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Name: Vortex Manipulator

Abilities (what does it do): A device used to catapult the user backwards or forwards and sometimes even sideways in time. Eric's more up-to-date version of The Vortex Manipulator can also detect and isolate Space-Time anomalies and abnormalities, it also possesses limited life-form scanning and pheromone detection/isolation systems. It can also act as a teleportation device across not only time, but space. Eric's Vortex Manipulator, unlike Jack Harkness' is in perfect working order, Eric having kept it along with the rest of his Time-agency Equipment when The Agency itself went under.

Appearance: Eric Tempore's Equipment Article-2295739-18C6FE51000005DC-199_634x449

For covert ops purposes Eric's Vortex Manipulator is disguised as a watch, it's interface being purely touch-based in nature; it resembles and is used in somewhat the same way as early 21st century "Smart Watches" were, it features a wood-grain base to it, with metal alloys making up the majority of the main body and the interface resembling plate glass used on the "Smart Watches" The Manipulator is disguised as.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Alpha Meson Blaster

Abilities (what does it do): This fairly compact standard issue Time-Agency weapon has always been a favourite of Eric's, The Blaster when used emits Alpha-Meson energy in a controlled pulse; this weapon is also a favourite of individuals such as Professor River Song, who's use of one of these resulted in a destroyed dalek and a disintegrated wooden cabinet and fez.

Appearance:Eric Tempore's Equipment River_s_alpha_meson_blaster_replica_by_johnsonarms-d63sfsv

The weapon is made of several lightweight and protective alloys and materials designed to make the blaster both lightweight and protected simultaneously. The barrel features multiple hazard stripes running the length of the barrel itself. While the entire surface of the blaster can be coated in a white colouring, Eric's is instead Black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eric's Overcoat

Abilities (what does it do): Made from special microfibres grown in a Time-Agency R&D Lab, this overcoat resembles a 21st century suit overcoat but offers some protection due to it's microfibre amour plating woven into the very fabric of the coat itself. This feature should protect Eric from most 21st century small arms fire. However, anything more advanced than that cannot be guaranteed to save Eric from injury or even death.

Appearance:

Eric Tempore's Equipment Overcoat

The Overcoat resembles any standard 21st century Men's suit overcoat, it's black with 3 buttons in case it needs to be done up for any reason; it would roughly reach to Eric's knees and it's sleeves are long enough to make this article of clothing/armour perfect for winter months.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Eric Tempore's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Tempore's Equipment   Eric Tempore's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Eric Tempore's Equipment Approv13

Can't wait to RP with him Smile. Great job on both the character creation and this weapon creation. This is the kind of detail we want
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Eric Tempore's Equipment
Page 1 of 1