Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Possible Villain Profiles I_vote_lcapPossible Villain Profiles I_voting_barPossible Villain Profiles I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Possible Villain Profiles I_vote_lcapPossible Villain Profiles I_voting_barPossible Villain Profiles I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Possible Villain Profiles

Go down 
+2
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
6th Doctor/Espen V.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Beginner
Beginner
6th Doctor/Espen V.

Possible Villain Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Possible Villain Profiles   Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:20 am

So I've been thinking on this for a while:  I'd like to create a sort of database for villains.  Obviously, we don't need them for things like the canon villains (i.e. the Cybermen don't need their own page), but it might be nice to be able to go somewhere, peruse a list of site-canon baddies, and maybe get some inspiration for a thread or two.

Basically, it would work like this.  Whenever someone had an idea for a villain they wanted to share, they could fill in one of these forms and post it up in a thread somewhere.  Then (Perhaps with a bit of tweaking from the community) people can peruse this list of villains, look at the threads in which they've been used, their history, their abilities, and some possible storylines involving them, and use them in their own threads.

I want to emphasize this:  I don't think this would work well if it were just like character creation.  While the mods and admin would always have final say on stuff like this, creating the villains of the site would be much more interesting if it were a community endeavor.  The staff could swoop in to stop disputes or to kibosh any villains that would violate the rules, somehow.  

Also, please note that I have not put a section for weaknesses in the templates.  I did this on purpose.  Part of the fun of putting some of these villains in your threads is figuring out how to beat them on your own, and having a step by step list on how to do it would ruin the fun.  Naturally, as many links to other sources as possible will only help your cause.  For example:  If you're creating a rogue Judoon, having a link to the wiki article for Judoon along with the species name will help a lot.

Also, for the groups, if you're going to detail out any individual members of the group, you'll need to do that with the INDIVIDUAL Template, but it could probably be done in the same thread.  In other words:  At the top of the post is the "Group" description, and underneath that would be however many Individual profiles you'd want to have the detail for.

--------------------
Individuals
--------------------

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

General Backstory/Timeline:

Powers/Threat:

Ambitions/Goals:

Example Plots:

--------------------
Groups
--------------------

Group Name:

Number of Members:

Prominent Members:

General Backstory/Timeline:

Ambitions/Goals:

Powers/Threat:

Example Plots:
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Possible Villain Profiles   Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:35 am

I like the idea. Community wide feedback and activity in creating villains and help build them, gets more people into things with others and in turn makes them feel like they are a part of something.

Spin this idea over to Tyra, she what she says. I for one like it and say once Romana is done training you and gives the all clear for you to become Admin, i'd let you make the thread yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Possible Villain Profiles   Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:42 pm

I like the idea too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

PostSubject: Re: Possible Villain Profiles   Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:08 pm

I think it's a wonderful idea, instead of leaving to one person at a time for each villain; you have an entire community giving input and pointing out any thing wrong or lacking in the villain's profile. Tots magots we should do this.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Possible Villain Profiles   Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Yea that sounds pretty fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Possible Villain Profiles   Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:15 pm

I like this idea too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Villain Profiles   Possible Villain Profiles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Villain Profiles
Page 1 of 1