HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Arianna Leamington

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arianna
Newb
Newb

Arianna Leamington Empty
PostSubject: Arianna Leamington   Arianna Leamington I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:00 am

Arianna Leaminton:

Figure: Skinny
Hair: Long Dirty blonde hair, curled, bangs.
Clothes: Dresses with tights.
Favorite color: red
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Newb
Newb

Arianna Leamington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Leamington   Arianna Leamington I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:05 am

Sorry! Redoing now.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Arianna Leamington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Leamington   Arianna Leamington I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:21 pm

If you need any help with this process just ask Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Arianna
Newb
Newb

Arianna Leamington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Leamington   Arianna Leamington I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:51 am

Character Name: Arianna Leamington

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Dirty Blonde, curled, bangs
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7
Figure: Skinny
Other: nope
Clothing: Cute dresses and tights

::Info::
Family: Allie and Bob Leamington, sister Sarah Leamington
Personality:

Arianna is slightly shy to people she doesn't know well, this trait still carrying on from when she was a Little girl. She is also firey, and often doesn't think before she says things, which gets her into trouble. She is smart, and is definitely not someone you would want on your bad side.
Strengths: Loyal,Smart,Firey,Brave
Weakness: Shy,Doesn't think before she speaks.
Likes: Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, J.R.R Tolkien's books, Piano playing

Dislikes: Peanut Butter, Rasins, Carrots, Bullies
Dream: Completing her Degree and traveling.

History:

Arianna Leamington was born to her parents Allie and Bob Leamington in British Columbia, Canada. Her sister, Sarah, was born three years later. They ended up moving to London, England when Arianna was 7, and she immediately loved the city. She attended private school up untill university, and with a lot of hard work and teeth gnashing, got into Oxford university. She now is in her 3rd year there, And adores it.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Surfing the web Smile.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Arianna could barely see the doctor from where she was standing under the street lamp. She shivered, knowing there was most likely Vashta Nerada all around her. But wait! She lifted her head. The doctor had told her before they landed on this planet that if they did get separated, to look in her pack. Arianna did so, and unzipped the front pocket. There she found a carrot, and the doctor's sonic screwdriver. A carrot? She thought, confused. She pressed the button on his screwdriver and it buzzed to life, turning green. The nearest shop had a wooden door, so that was no good. Of course the doctor had told her to look in the pack in an emergency, but hadn't explained how to use them. That was always his way!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Arianna Leamington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Leamington   Arianna Leamington I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 am

I'm just going to say, you can't have a second character until you've posted a certain amount of posts (somewhere on the site) and have RPed on here for 2 weeks.

As a by the side note, your strengths and weaknesses kinda clash and don't make sense. The being shy and not thinking before she speaks doesn't make sense. Impulsive people don't think before they speak, shy people are more likely to get worried about saying anything and clam up first. And the strength firey also clashes with the shy bit.

And lastly, I noticed you've been posting about the site, that isn't allowed until your character is approved, and godmodding as you did in one of your posts, (the Doctor) is a big no-no.

All things are possible. They might not happen, or might not happen the way we wanted them to happen, but they are possible. All possibilities depend on the choices we make...some close doors and some open them. And every once in a great while, we get a restart...a chance to change the past or the future. And even if we shouldn't, we get that chance to make the decision again. - Bad Wolf
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Arianna Leamington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Leamington   Arianna Leamington I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:08 pm

NOT APPROVED

Your application:

1). More detail in the information section, family is lacking and the overall sense of knowing who the character entirely is isn't there. You have twenty years of life to fill with events, just keep that in mind.

2). Possibly more detail in clothing? Either that or provide a picture with your character.

3). Picture for your character

4). Strengths and Weakness clash with each other. A person cannot be brave or fiery if they are shy, they would back down from saying anything due to their shyness wouldn't you think? By "doesn't think before speaking" do you mean lack of common sense? More detail

5). History needs a lot more detail. You have twenty years to cover up, a lot more must have happened during that time. Detail matters here.

6). God Modding in your RP sample. You cannot control the actions of another character that is not your own.

7). If Arianna had met The Doctor prior to your RP sample then that needs to be in your history don't you think?

Add on Notes:

1). Arianna, your character is not approved as of yet. So please do not begin RP'ing just yet or begin to send out invites for others to RP with you. (Your canon connection thread)

2). To "take" Clara you also must put in an application in for her. You cannot just take her because nobody is using her.

3). As Meta stated in this thread. You must have at least 50 posts and have been on the site, actively, for at least two (2) weeks prior to getting a secondary character.

4). All my Moderators who replied to this topic. Please note that you cannot approve CC's. Only Admins are allowed to approve of member CC's, thank you.

Any questions and or concerns please PM me or reply here

~10th Doctor
Site Owner

Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Arianna Leamington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Leamington   Arianna Leamington I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I became a mod through this so I've been approving creation threads for ages.

Nate:
'His methods aren't the most orthodox but he gets results' - Sophie Smith
'You do know your cat probably has more sanity than you do' - Robin Terrell
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Arianna Leamington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Leamington   Arianna Leamington I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Thanks for reminder

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arianna Leamington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna Leamington   Arianna Leamington I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arianna Leamington
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-