Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Looking for Angels (by invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Angels (by invitation)   Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Emma was surprised when they vanished and reappeared somewhere else. She looked at him as she stepped away, once he had released her.
"How did you do that?" She asked, confused. It was physically impossible..yet it seemed as if they had somehow teleported or something. "What just happened?" She asked, trying g to figure that out so maybe she try and understand how they did it.

He asked about something they could use to knock the Angel's heads off, and Emma glanced around the park uncertainly. There really wasn't anything around that they could use. She thought briefly about a baseball bat, but that would likely be more damaging on the bat than the statues. She continued looking around thoughtfully. Then, she smiled as she spotted the answer to their needs.

"Wait a second, I'll be right back!" She said before running over to a little tool shed on the other side of the parking lot. She found a few useful looking tools, such as a sledgehammer, an axe, crowbar, and some shovels. She selected the sledgehammer and the axe, and grabbed the crowbar as well. Having procured weapons, she returned to the Doctor a d smiled as she held up the things she had found.
"Warhammer, or Battleaxe?" She asked, slightly joking but also serious about destroying these menacing statues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Angels (by invitation)   Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:41 pm

The Flesh Doctor grinned at Emma as she seemed confused at what had just happened. He felt rather proud of himself for that actually working the way he had planned. He heard Emma tell him that she would be right back. He turned and watched her run into a small building. He shrugged and turned away still looking for something to hit the angels with.

After a few minutes heard Emma's voice behind him asking him Warhammer or Battleaxe, he raised an eyebrow before turning around to face her. He saw that she was carrying a sledgehammer and an axe. He grinned at before grabbing the Sledgehammer.

"Warhammer of course," he said as he turned to face the Weeping Angels. He Aimed toward the closest one's and swung the sledgehammer with all his might and yelled "GERONIMO!" before knocking the clean off.

"There one down...your turn Emma," he said turning toward Emma with a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Angels (by invitation)   Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Emma stood back and watched as the Doctor, having chosen the sledgehammer, attacked a weeping angel with it. She smiled, holding the axe, and hoped that no one came along trying to stop them. She watched, slightly impressed, as he took the head off of one of the statues with one easy blow. Leaning the handle of the axe against her side, she applauded a little, smirking faintly.
"Feel better now?" She lightly teased. "Was that therapeutic for you?" 

She grinned a little as he said it was her turn. She gripped the axe handle in both hands and stepped forward, choosing the angel diagonally across from the now headless one. 
"Alright.. Here goes." She raised the axe and hesitated for a moment before swinging it at the statue. She flinched slightly at the impact, as small chunks of rock and dust flew from the statue. Still, there was little more than a notch cut into the stone of the statue.

Emma sighed softly and readjusted her grip before swinging her axe again. She kept hitting it over and over until she finally, after a lot of effort and many blows from her axe, chopped the statue's head off. She dropped the axe and rubbed her hands against her jeans, frowning. 
"That's a lot harder than it looks.." She said, breathing slightly harder than normal. "I'll let you take care of the other two. I'll just.. make sure they don't move, OK?" She said, hoping he would agree. She put her sunglasses on and began to watch the angels that were left, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Angels (by invitation)   Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:11 am

The Flesh Doctor grinned slightly at Emma as it took her a few hits to take the head off one of the other angels. She told him that he should take the other two angels, she said that she would watch to make sure they don't move. He nodded slightly before picking up the sledgehammer again slamming it into the next Angels head knocking it off after two hits. He breathed slightly heavily as he turned to the last one slamming the head knocking it off.

"There..now that is done and yes it felt very good..they sent me well..the real me back in time once to try to steal the TARDIS..but that's a story for another time," he smiled slightly dropping the sledgehammer on the ground.

"I am sure you want to back to your time though don't you?" he said looking at Emma with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Angels (by invitation)   Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Emma watched the angels carefully while the Doctor attacked them with the sledgehammer, which she had called the 'war hammer'. Once he had finished with one, she focused her whole attention on the one remaining angel. She didn't want it to try anything. She watched as the stone was broken and crushed under the force of the Doctor's swing with the hammer, and before long all four of the angels were broken and headless. She was fairly sure that there was no way any of them could do anything now.

The Doctor mentioned that it did feel good to do that and she laughed softly as she rolled her eyes. But then she hesitated when he asked if she wanted to get back to her own time. She glanced around slightly and held in a sigh. Honestly she wanted to fix the things that had gone wrong, and she knew she could still do it if she wanted to. But she was pretty sure it would have bad consequences, and she felt a sense of disappointment, as well as feeling like she had let her younger self down, and failed her adoptive mother. She had promised she would find her daughter, before realizing that her daughter was herself. She couldn't do it, and now she felt terrible for having made a promise she couldn't keep.

Trying to put that matter out of her mind, Emma managed a tiny smile to the Doctor and nodded slightly.
"Yes, I guess that would be the best thing to do." She said quietly. She looked down slightly, keeping her sunglasses covering her eyes, and waited for him to do whatever it was he had to do to get them back to the right time. She really didn't know how he planned to do it, but surely he wouldn't offer if he couldn't get them back?

Disappointed though she was that she couldn't help her younger self, she thought about the life she had now, and her family, and she thought they would maybe miss her if she vanished without a trace. She figured she should get back to her own time, and hope that he wouldn't mess up and send her to the wrong time.
"Ok.. I guess I'm ready, whenever you are." She told him after a minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Angels (by invitation)   Looking for Angels (by invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Angels (by invitation)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2