Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Chaos in Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm

The Doctor nodded, releasing a smirk as The Warden commented on the glasses that clung to his face, "Simple" he quickly replied with a sigh, "We cut it off from the rest of the universe so it eventually dies off. So!...we get this thing off of this ship before it does anymore harm. Problem is..." he paused as he glanced around the ship then finally back to the gem, "We can't exactly touch it". Looking over to The Warden, The Doctor rose an eyebrow, "Got any ideas?" he asked him.

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Chaos in Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Time   Chaos in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:48 pm

He folded his arms and shook his head “You’re the pacifist, I just want to jam my dagger into the core and kill it dead. If you want to separate it from this universe, by witch I think you mean all universes, meaning you want to send it into the void. Then no I have no ideas. That is the one place I can’t go. Heart of a star? Sure. Black hole? No problem. Birth or time? Easy. The void? Can’t do it my TARDIS-B doesn’t have enough power and the shielding is insufficient, I’d fall apart at the ATOM!” he said as he drew his dagger encircling the control core. “It’s a leftover of Rassalon’s war why can we not kill it? You do remember you were a solder right?” he added as he approached the core.
Back to top Go down

Chaos in Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2