Sally Sparrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sally_Sparrow
Newb
Newb
Sally_Sparrow

Sally Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Sally Sparrow   Sally Sparrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sally Sparrow
Species: Human

::Appearance::

Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Figure: She’s just a tad thinner than the average woman, also since she’s also moving heavy boards around in abandoned building and leaping over fences she’s gotten some pretty good upper body strength.
Clothing: Sally is married to her long brown ‘trench coat’ as she never leaves the house unless it’s around her. Unless it’s a special occasion, she would if it didn't have dirt {and some food} stains on it. She also is most comfortable when she’s wearing long sleeved shirts and jeans, since it cozy to wear in the brisk air. She’s not that style as she prefers whatever fits and doesn't itch.

::Info::
Family:
-Brother, alive and is in high school, Year 12 (18)
-Aunt, alive and retired (68)
-Uncle Hugh, deceased

Personality: Since the incident with the The Doctor and the angels Sally hasn't changed much. For she is still her curious self and admires all thing aged and covered in dust.

Strengths:
-She puts quite a lot of thought in what she does {most of the time}
-Fast runner
-Knows her history

Weakness:
-Can be stubborn
-Becomes too curious
-Too intense

-Tea and Coffee {lots of it}
-Is a pluviophile {lover of rain}

Dislikes:
-Statues
-Bright lights
-Dancing

Dream: Her dream is to eventually find an abandoned building that she absolutely adores, buys the lot, upgrades the house and live there. But knowing her, she wouldn’t be able to settle down and she would continue her urban exploration throughout her days. Some hobbies just never fade out.

History: Once upon a time in Wester Drumlins, Sally Sparrow stumbled upon an a message written on the wall, hidden behind a layer of peeling wallpaper. Beware the Weeping Angels. They were aliens, as she found out from a man called the Doctor, the one who had left the message on the wall. The Weeping
Angels resembled ordinary stone statues, but they were far scarier than that. They were quantum-locked, which meant that they could only move when nobody was watching them. These aliens were known for simply with one touch they’d send their victim years back. Back to the story. Apparently, a group of Weeping Angels had stranded the Doctor in 1969 and captured his TARDIS, his time travel machine. Despite gaining the TARDIS, the Angels could not find a way into the police box-shaped construct until they found the TARDIS’s key.

Unfortunately for the Angels, Sally took the key away before they could reach the TARDIS. The Angels stalked Sally in their efforts to gain access to the TARDIS. Cornering her in the basement of the Wester Drumlins building, Sally’s only way out was to enter the blue police box, sending it back to the Doctor in the process.

After meeting the Doctor and completing the ontological paradox of the incident with the Weeping Angels, Sally found herself feeling rather lost. She wasn't ready to settle down. Despite how harrowing the incident had been, she had found herself excited by it. Larry wasn't too thrilled, and disapproved of how Sally continued to visit old houses after the incident. They disagreed often on the topic, and this drove them apart. Larry has left the Sparrow & Nightingale leaving Sally to take care of the shop with herself and a lot of tea. The event wasn't the last time Sally has seen The Doctor and she has traveled with him before in that big, blue, box of his. But times have changed, Sally’s carried on since then. She still has moments where she recalls the events, and the lives lost, but her life has been pretty normal as of late.  

How did you find us: I originally knew you guys from the previous site, but I found you guys there from Google by searching “Doctor Who Roleplay”

------------------------------------------------

Roleplay Example

It was a dark, calm night.The wind is gently blowing and the sickly smell of rotting garbage from the pitch-black alleys that even the junkies are afraid to go into. There is absolute silence, with the occasional splashing of puddles by Sally's worn-down boots. Sally was taking her normal route home after every eventful night, which is whenever Sally feels as if she got the most astounding pictures during an urban exploration. “You’re a beaut,” Sally mumbled to herself. Finally coming to a stop under a beaming street light Sally noticed a pile of objects in her path. A carrot, chicken, a box of matches, a coat, a rubber duck, and a… wait. Sally's eyes widened in the thrill of seeing that stupid piece of metal. Quickly snatching the Sonic Screwdriver from the pile of ‘junk’. Heart racing, Sally held the screwdriver close to her chest as she spun around searching for one single person, a special person. Stopping herself she quickly stopped herself as she watched that long, brown, and raggedy trench coat under the street light just across the street.

Sally held the Sonic Screwdriver close to her chest as she felt a wave of warmth come over her during this chilling night. Her smile dragged across her face from ear to ear as she called out for The Doctor “Doctor!” Sally boasted as she shoved her arm out into the darkness before quickly stumbling backward in agony. Holding her arm she fell back against the street light, biting her bottom lip Sally tried to hold back the pain. “...God,” Sally panted as she stood up again. Glancing down at her arm she watched how her arm had a semi-large scratch on right across the top of her arm right through her jacket. “No, not the jacket!” she grumbled. For a moment, Sally hesitated, debating between calling out for The Doctor once more, staying where she is, or moving further forwards in hopes of eventually getting across to him.

Instead of taking the easy way out of this situation Sally decided to somehow her way over to The Doctor. Looking down back to the pile she used to think was junk was now her tools. Digging through the pile Sally took the flashlight and flicked it on and off, just to assure it works. Quickly shoving the flashlight and the Sonic Screwdriver into her jacket pocket and the matches. Staring at the rubber duck, chicken, and the coat Sally sighed in disbelief. How are these going to be put to good use? As Sally stared in fear of being stuck under this street light she shifted her eyes over to her arm where she could see the large scratch left upon her arm. Sally suddenly had her imaginary light bulb shine, as she grabbed the chicken as it slipped around in her hands. “If my science teacher taught me correctly, you’re probably a carnivore, since you went after my arm… So, here’s something on me” Sally proclaimed to herself before heaving the chicken up and tossing it into the shadows of the street. In a blink, the shadows swarmed the poor, deceased, chicken and Sally didn't wait a moment before whipping out the flashlight and flicking it on before running across the now visible street. She didn't dare look back at the shadows as they now swarmed the streets, but now Sally stood under the same street light as The Doctor. Digging into her pocket she grabbed the Sonic Screwdriver and shoved it against The Doctor’s chest “I think you’re gonna need this sooner or later,” Sally whispered before a sly smirk grew upon Sally's face.

Last edited by Sally Sparrow on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kayla-is-in-the-tardis.tumblr.com/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sally Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Sparrow   Sally Sparrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 am

Kay, if you could do the RP example based off of the scenario we provided then that would be appreciated. Yes we all know you can RP from previous experience but if i don't enforce the rules on everyone then things tend not to work out very well.

Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sally_Sparrow
Newb
Newb
Sally_Sparrow

Sally Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Sparrow   Sally Sparrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:14 am

I honestly didn't see the scenario provide, Sorry about that!!
Back to top Go down
Sally_Sparrow
Newb
Newb
Sally_Sparrow

Sally Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Sparrow   Sally Sparrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:17 am

I feel so dumb, it was right there in the template and I scrolled right over it...
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sally Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Sparrow   Sally Sparrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:45 pm

No worries, you can just edit your CC and tell me when you're done Smile

Back to top Go down
Sally_Sparrow
Newb
Newb
Sally_Sparrow

Sally Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Sparrow   Sally Sparrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:28 am

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sally Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Sparrow   Sally Sparrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sally Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Sparrow   Sally Sparrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sally Sparrow
Page 1 of 1