Hair: None.
Eyes: One (1) Eyestalk.
Height: 5,11
Figure: Blob.
Other: Slightly battle-damaged.
Clothing: Mark III Travel machine.

::Info::
Family: None.

Personality: Hostile to many races, as it still believes that daleks are the supreme race. It will also attempt to be friendly to the other races, but will usually lash out at them and become aggravated. It is a remorseless killer. It is no longer devoid of most emotion. It can feel most emotions. It is distrusting of others.

Strengths:

Dalek - It has the advantages a normal dalek would have.

Intelligence - It is much smarter than a normal dalek.

Weakness:

Arrogance - It is extremely arrogant and will think it can do many things alone.

Distrust - Feels as if it cannot trust other beings.

Different races - It is conflicted on liking other races or disliking them.

Fighting - Exterminate!

Dislikes:

Different races - It is conflicted on liking other races or disliking them.

The Doctor - Holds a grudge to the doctor for no particular reason anymore, He is rogue.

Dream: To live, and learn to like other races.

History: "Exterminate!" Is what Archimedes heard from below. It was found out. Archimedes rushed to the blank metal wall in front of it, mashing a small button-like knob with it's manipulator arm, opening a door to a small room. It entered the room as quickly as possible, pressing on the knob again to close the door. It rushes to a board with three more knob-buttons, pressing them in a certain order- 2-1-3. The round ball flies out of the large dalek cruiser, heading into the void. One of the last void ships. It entered the void, and blacked out.

It woke up, still inside the ship and it's location is unknown. It looks down at the smooth floor, and then back up. Everything is so... smooth. It tried to check it's location. Nothing. It waited.

It looked around finally. It arrived. It pressed it's sucker-like manipulator arm on a small button under the three others, and the ship started to shake, it finally opening a bright light is finally shining in the rogue dalek's eyes...

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Browsing the interwebs.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

[W.I.P]

End.

Last edited by Archimedes on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Archimedes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archimedes   Archimedes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:17 pm

Not approved

1. We need a lot more history to this Dalek, especially because it is "unique" being that it does not want to immediately kill everything like an ordinary Dalek. Why is this? What happened to make it think this way? Was it raised different? What happened to it during it's young age?

2. How does it feel emotion? Other Daleks do not feel emotion. Only hatred and anger

3. You cannot control The Doctor in the Role Playing sample. So we will require that you re-do that was well and re-read the instructions as it clearly states to find a way over to The Doctor using what is given to you. This demonstrates your RP skills most importantly above all.

4. Why does this Dalek feel the way it does about The Doctor?

5. How is this Dalek much smarter than the rest.

Detail matters in your Character Creation and is key if you wish for this application to get approved. Taking your time and thinking out every detail is very important as it helps others grip your character better and aids them as they become more familiar with him/her. Don't just think about those five pointers i gave to fix it up, think about how you could fix your application in its entirety.

~10th Doctor
Site Owner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Archimedes
Newb
Newb
Archimedes

Archimedes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archimedes   Archimedes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Okay thanks. I'll work on it later this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archimedes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archimedes   Archimedes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archimedes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: