Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_vote_lcapOscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_voting_barOscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_vote_lcapOscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_voting_barOscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) Empty
PostSubject: Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan)   Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 pm

::[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]::

Oscar Remus Jakobsen III

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Dark brown, greying
Eyes: brown
Height: 6'2"
Figure: Tall and thin
Other: Scar over left eye
Clothing: Oscar prefers to wear suits, those that will include a waistcoat. He's vain about his outdoor appearance, often gelling his hair back and tries to look immaculate but when at home and alone, he dresses down to jeans and a t-shirt, with his hair flopping over his eyes.

::Info::
Family: Ida Jakobsen (Sister, lawyer), Oscar Jakobsen II (Father, novelist), Charlotte Jakobsen (Mother, Banker), Hans Jakobsen (Son)

Personality: Oscar is a man of a very strange background and due to the scar on his eye, managed to not only get him into trouble countless of times when growing up but also got him bullied.

He hides behind a mask that is full of professional courtesy and simple eye gazing. He is a proud creature, liking to prove his point. Oscar is persistent and will not back down from a verbal fight.

Many people will often see the posh man with the scarred eye in a suit but at home, he relaxes, putting down the barriers that stop him from having fun, he's a father, so he does have a softer side.

Strengths: He's talkative, easily weaving together stories that make sense. Oscar also is a good cook, a quick learner and intelligent.
Weakness: The thoughts of losing his family, people on the same intellectual level as him, mixes up words from Danish and English
Likes: A good read of a book, winning a case, working, his son and his family, cooking.
Dislikes: Annoying people, trains, people psychoanalyzing him, 'losing' his son.
Dream: He wants to be the best lawyer, sibling, father that he can be and want to go around the world to see the wonders of the world.

History:

Welcome, please take a seat…now, start with the basics, please?

Your mother taught you well. I'm Oscar Remus Jakobsen…the third. It was a shame that my parents couldn't have thought up an original names all by themselves but alas, it's far too late. I'm in my mid 40s, 45 to be precise.

If you don't mind me asking…how did you get that scar?

It's a rather embarrassing subject, but it's not something I'd pass up as a story. My sister and I were playing, being knights and all sorts of childish things, she lunged, I forgot to parry but moved my head so that the stick managed to hit where you see the scar. No biggie, although it has rendered my eyesight in my left eye a bit fuzzy.

Now, your family, who are they and what do they do?

I have my sister, Ida Jakobsen and my parents…Oscar and Charlotte Jakobsen. My sister is a lawyer, much like myself. Oscar is a novelist and Charlotte is a banker, so we were not too bad in the money system.

They wanted to move from Denmark to somewhere they could 'harness' their talents a bit more, so they decided to move to London. I have little clue to why but eh, their choice.

What about your childhood after moving to London?

It was…fine I guess but then at school, my sister was two years older than me, thus we were separated and due to my eye, I was teased. Maybe it was bullying but I can't really say.

*Leans in* Stop recording, your private recorder's been annoying ever since I walked into the room, it's placed in the gap between the arm and the cushion of my chair, isn't it?

No, no…It wasn't me…please...

I like honesty but I can tell you're lying, just take it out and delete the conversation and nothing will happen. Trust me.

Okay…*takes out the recorder, deletes conversation.* There, happy now?

Not quite. I also have to tell you something. I've called the police, they should be here in roughly two minutes. Tell me about Mrs. Gondolaze, you seemed to have ripped her and a couple of other elders off and they've gone to me to press charges. I'll see you in court, Mr. Timothy.

Oscar stands up and goes for the door.

I'll make sure you get the sentence you deserve.

Wait! Please, you've got to listen to me! I was desperate!

Door slams

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Been here a while !
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan)   Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:48 pm

I like the way you did your history Braxy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan)   Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:05 am

Woo !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan)   Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oscar Jakobsen III (Replacement for Logan)
Page 1 of 1