Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_vote_lcapPhotoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_voting_barPhotoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_vote_lcapPhotoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_voting_barPhotoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant   Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Okie dokie, so I decided to try my hand at actually drawing in photoshop. Ehhhh. Much harder than I thought, though I'm minorly impressed with the result. I'm going to say that I did cheat a little, and used paths to draw the outline around the head, and also used the original picture underneath the drawing layer as a "trace layer" to make sure the hairline was right. Aaaand I might have switched it on and off a few times in the beginning to make sure that the eyes/nose/mouth/etc were in the right place. The shading and stuff however, I looked at the original picture side by side with the drawing surface. And as time went on, the less I referred to the "slight tracing" layer underneath the drawing surface.

I still don't think it looks exactly as the picture did though. :/ I also didn't bother to do the coat or anything, because, whew, face was bad enough. Maybe I'll finish it, maybe not. This is my first MAJOR attempt at shading. (And note, also my first attempt at drawing a person.) Tell me what y'all think.

Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant Davidtennantdrawing_zps8c1568ce

EDIT: V2

Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant David%20Tennant%20Drawing2%20resized_zpsnjauiffd

Last edited by Doctor Meta Z on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant   Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:14 pm

I think it looks really good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant   Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:46 am

Really good Meta!
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant   Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:27 pm

That is really good,I know how long it takes with photoshop I did one of kuroshitsuji sketches,and had to end up using my partial sketch I had done by hand.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant   Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Thanks guys. As a note, I can't draw to save my life on paper. >.> I need to practice that, now that I've done this...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant   Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:46 pm

I had to add some clothes onto it for another site, as I was planning to use a drawn image, but I'm really not happy with it. Sorta went water colors mode. After weeks of not drawing, I feel like I totally lost my minor ability to see shading. Sad But anyway, here it is...

Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant David%20Tennant%20Drawing2%20resized_zpsnjauiffd
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant   Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:26 pm

That's really looking good, I like it ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant   Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop Drawing: David Tennant
Page 1 of 1