The Ninth Doctor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Ninth Doctor

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ninth Doctor

Species: Time Lord
Occupation: Saving the universe, and occasionally the scientific advisor for U.N.I.T.

:: Appearance:
Hair: Black, thinning
Eyes: Blue, very old yet still with a twinkle
Height: 6 feet
Figure: Thin, slightly wiry
Other: Clean as a whistle! Unless you count the one that I got when I was 137… Nasty.
Clothing: Dark, always a shirt with a secondary colour (green, dark purple) and a leather jacket

:: Info:
Family: Mother and father (obviously, didn’t just pop out of nowhere! I think…) Sort of biological daughter (Spoilers!) grand-daughter
Personality: Scarred from the Time War, yet still a young kid at heart. Emotionally torn, which is the reason he barks and acts so gruff. Gets furious at the slightest injury, seeing as he had to witness entire races wiped out and now know what it feels to have people that were loved or known gone forever. Regardless of all this, still amazed at how infinite and astounding the entire universe is, just saddened at the fact that the universe just got a little bit smaller.
Strengths: Support, his TARDIS, humor
Weakness: Threats to the people he loves, The Master
Dislikes: Hate, fear, pain
Dream: Knowing that somewhere, out there, a good person who has never done a bad deed in his life is in immense danger and that his work is never over.

History: The Doctor was born on Gallifrey, in the constalation of Kasterborous. He was a rather quiet young boy, he felt that there was no need to say anything if there was nothing to say. That all changed when he first saw the universe at 93 and after that, he was a changed man. He stayed on Gallifrey until he was about 200, and decided that his thirst for the universe could not be repressed for much longer. It was then he decided to steal a TARDIS with his grand-daughter, Susan, to go see the delights of the galaxy. Since the Doctor is a Time Lord, the race of Gallifrey, he can, rather that die, regenerate his cells to heal instantly, changing his body every time. After 900 years and many faces, friends and times long gone, The Doctor still appreciates the universe, but he seems to be getting used to it sorta now. After the Time War began, he realized that he could no longer stand seeing it go on in front of him, images of burning and grief and suffering, he decided it was time to take some action. After much trying he finally gave in and performed the most unspeakable crime the universe has ever seen… He decided that the War shall go on no more, and destroyed his home planet and the war with it. With much pain in his heart, and years and years of suffering he realized that it was time to get back, that the universe hadn’t stopped needing him. Never has… never will.

He returned to saving days, lives and planets, yet with a heavy heart. He travelled the universe, but no longer for delight. He witnessed the assassination of JFK. He prevented the Daniels family from South Hampton from going on the Titanic. But one day, while he was saving London from the Nestene Consciousness, he found something that brought him back. He met the most important person in the universe. He met Rose Tyler. After saving the day, he asked her if she wanted to come with him. She said no, so with a once-again empty heart, he left. For months and months he continued to do what he had been doing ever since the war ended. After a long period of time, he decided enough was enough. He was through with being lonely. He decided to go back, and see her again after all this time. He told her it was a time machine as well. She ran in, and the Doctor was never the same again.

HOW DID YOU FIND US? After realizing that no other RP accounts were on Twitter, I looked up Doctor Who roleplay and this was the first site that came up. I spoke with others that were very helpful and friendly as well, and I decided I would love to join the community as a member.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
   A carrot
   The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
   A chicken leg
   A flashlight
   Book of matches
   A rubber duck
   a raincoat

He looks around, and sees the Doctor across the street. “In the pack!” he says. Joshua, who has been a companion to the Doctor for almost a year now, analyzes the situation, and takes out the pack. He wields the sonic screwdriver and scans around. Joshua flicks it open to read the analysis. Thank god he learned, because to him it still looks like a black wire. “Yep,” he says, solemnly. “Swarmin’ with ‘em.” “Remember,” says the Doctor, “Stay OUT of the shadows.” Joshua looks around at his surroundings. He decides he can use the sonic screwdriver to increase the power of the street lamps. He tries, to both, and they work… but not much. Whereas before it had about a metre of proximity, they had both reached out to about four. Yet it was not enough. Danger still lurked about everywhere, ready to take Joshua for its own. He looked at the matches and decided he could use this for long-range. He opened it up. Only 7. “Damn.” It will have to do. He flicks one open, and throws it as far as he can. The light extinguishes. “Better be more careful…” said the Doctor, reminding him of the impending doom he were to have it he had slipped up even a little bit. He lights another one and throws it not that far away, but far enough. It stays. He tries to throw them around the general proximity. Good, but yet, not good enough. He reaches for the flashlight, seeing as it’s his only hope. He decides to sonic the bulbs of the flashlight so it escalates from 20 volts to about 100. He knows he could make it, but just barely. It would require a lot of care, and a whole lot of dumb luck. Luckily, Joshua seemed to feel both. He started making his way across, to just about where the street got narrow. He knew this was his only chance. He put the flashlight by his legs. He had one shot. One… Two…. THREE. He jumped for his life, with the flashlight barely surrounding him and collapsed on the floor. He felt afraid to look up. Had he made it…? YES! He had done it! He stood up beside the Doctor and took what he thought to be the biggest breath of his life.

Last edited by TBD on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more to the history of the Doctor.)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 am

As a nine hundred plus year old character, your history needs to be expanded upon in more detail.

Other than that, your application is good enough for approval. Fix that and let me know Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Ninth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Ninth Doctor

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:48 pm

I'm finished! I added another paragraph to the history! Do I need to add more? Sorry if I do!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:54 pm

You can now change your name to "9th Doctor" along with a profile picture and a place in the Doctor group. Which includes color to your name! Congrats!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

The Ninth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Doctor   The Ninth Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninth Doctor
Page 1 of 1