Wait, your who?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Wait, your who? Empty
PostSubject: Wait, your who?   Wait, your who? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:16 pm

(For the Ninth Doctor and Myself)

Swinging her legs idly, Sonya sat on the edge of an apartment building that her flat was in, looking down at the city below her feet with a small smile on her face. It was interesting to say the least that she had managed to snare some free time recently, it had been hard to considering how she kept running into the Doctor and his Alternate self, Theta nearly every time she turned around. It was a relief to actually have the time to relax and sit down for a few days. But then again... It has been at least four days of just sitting around and doing nothing. Sonya reflected dully, her eyes drifting up to the sky as she hopped off the ledge and laid down on the plastic turf someone had set up on the roof for the people that lived in the building. Folding her arms behind her head, she glared up at the clouds and wondered what she could do next. It had been a while since she had visited France, maybe she'd find something interesting there to take her mind off of things.

Letting out a low groan of frustration, she sat up suddenly and rubbed a hand over her hair. "I hate sitting still!" She shouted to the empty air, before falling onto her back again, her arms spread out to her sides with her eyes closed. "Alright, Doctor. It's been long enough. Pop up like you always do and let's go do something fun and incredibly stupid that might just end up getting us killed again, yeah?" Sonya whispered to herself and opened her eyes, half-expecting to see the familiar blue box sitting next to her with the Doctor leaning against the side with the familiar smirk he always seemed to wear when around her. When she saw nothing, Sonya got to her feet and headed for the door in defeat. Maybe another day, but for now it seemed she'd have to wait it out.

Wait, your who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, your who?   Wait, your who? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 pm

It was the time of night when somewhere in an alleyway, the TARDIS started to appear. The wind that it blew make the papers fly in all directions. The Doctor stepped out, his eyes looking over the area around him before a grin found it's way on his face. Stepping out, he locked the TARDIS and stepped out into the street.

The light of the lamp posts illuminated his path as his midnight black boots crunched against the thick snow. It was sometime in the winter season. November it said, the last time he looked. Glancing at the watch on his wrist, he saw that it was midnight at that moment. He had a long time to wait. He made his way to the doorstep, sitting on the steps and waiting.

He tried to entertain himself. Taking out a pack of cards from his pocket, the only progress he got into mastering any card trick...was learning how to play 52 card pick up. Putting them back in his pocket, he decided to lay on his back and look at the stars, his arm acting as a pillow for his head. He really did enjoy when he had the chance to. Looking at each of the little glowing dots, he started to name the sun that it was, along with the planets that surrounded it. He soon started to doze off, his head resting on his arm and snow falling on his face.

(( Sorry if it's bad ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Wait, your who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, your who?   Wait, your who? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:49 pm

(Its good Very Happy )

Sonya stepped out of her apartment building, meaning to go down to the small cafe around the corner to get something hot to drink only to end up nearly tripping over a form laying on the steps. Stumbling forward, she caught herself on the ground with her hands just before her face connected with the concrete below. Getting back to her feet, Sonya grumbled under her breath and spun around to face the figure, meaning to drive whoever it was away from the building only to stop and tilt her head to the side curiously. She had never seen him before in her life, not once that she knew of. Yet... He seemed familiar somehow. Crouching next to him, she reached out and poked his cheek gently and pulled her hand away at the mental contact. "Doctor!" Sonya gasped, startled at his appearance. No, this was not the Doctor she knew, the one she knew was tall, skinny and had a snarky attitude. Not this... She studied him again with a small, amused smile. Boy, he was so much younger in the face, a bit adorable really while asleep, and those ears!

Stifling a giggle, Sonya leaned over and shook his shoulder gently. "Come on, wake up man, you can't sleep on stairs and not expect people to step on you like a welcome mat. Wake up!" She added, glancing up at the door nervously before shaking his shoulder roughly again.

Wait, your who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, your who?   Wait, your who? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:55 pm

"mmmm...5 more minutes..." He mumbled, trying to shoo the other away with his hand. He ended up turning on his side, trying to go back to sleep. When the shaking persisted, he finally opened his eyes to look at the other. His vision, blurred by the edges of sleep as well as the sun in his eyes, made him see weird stuff. In a groggy tone, he asked " Are you my mummy?"

Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes with his hands before yawning. He hadn't sleep that hard in a good while... the concrete was a rather good bed, if he did say so himself.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Wait, your who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, your who?   Wait, your who? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Sonya rolled her eyes and tugged on his arm until the Doctor stood on his feet. "No, I'm Sonya." She said impatiently, her hands planting themselves on her hips as she looked him over curiously. "You are not the Doctor I know, what incarnation are you?" She finally asked pointedly, not wasting time on asking smaller questions when that was the one that burned in her mind at the moment. Tilting her head to the side, she studied him again with a small frown before reaching out and grabbing at the jacket he wore to examine it. "Wait... I've seen that in your wardrobe on the TARDIS. So your... Alright, that's fine. Good, I have to re-introduce myself to the same man." She sighed and shook her head in mock despair before grabbing his hand and leading the Doctor towards the cafe she had been headed towards earlier. "Come on, something warm in you might just jerk your mind awake." She said gently, casting a slightly frustrated look over her shoulder at him as they walked.

Wait, your who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, your who?   Wait, your who? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:26 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, I am the Ninth Doctor." He answered, pulling himself to his feet, not needing the pulling of the other woman. He watched as she looked him over, before she reached over and grabbed his jacket. A banana was seen in one of the inner pockets of said jacket. He had it for when he needed one. He watched her mock desire at having to introduce herself again. So, she knew one of his past selves? She had ended up taking his hand and dragging him along with him. About half way, his hand slip out of hers, though he still followed behind. "Fish and chips sounds goods!" He noticed her frustrated looks over her shoulder, making him slightly agitated. Minds his own business and he still makes someone mad...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Wait, your who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, your who?   Wait, your who? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Sonya let out a small sigh and stopped just outside of the cafe, her hand hesitating on the handle as she looked him over once more. "You have no idea who I am, do you?" She asked quietly, a small painful tone slipping out before she could stop it. She had spent so much time with the Doctor, she never thought that she might meet a version of him that wouldn't know who she was. "I'm a... Well, I'm a very good friend of one of your versions. Tall, really skinny, hair that likes to defy gravity?" She asked, waving a hand over her head, trying to mimic the shape of his hair before dropping it to her side. "Anyway. I'm Sonya. Anything else, just ask me, I don't normally talk about myself to people I don't know. Blimey..." She said with a small grin while shaking her head again. "Things get confusing around you, Doctor." Turning back around, she pushed the door in and wandered over to a small table in the back without waiting for the waitress to seat them. "Anyway... Why were you sleeping on the steps? An odd place to take a nap, even for you."

Sponsored content

Wait, your who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, your who?   Wait, your who? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait, your who?
Page 1 of 1