Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Emma's timeline I_vote_lcapEmma's timeline I_voting_barEmma's timeline I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Emma's timeline I_vote_lcapEmma's timeline I_voting_barEmma's timeline I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Emma's timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Emma's timeline Empty
PostSubject: Emma's timeline   Emma's timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:31 am

Julianna(Lia) had a baby at around 14-15 years old, and gave her up for adoption. The adoptive parents named her Emma. (last name Moss)

Age 4: Emma was playing in the park, when the ice cream truck came along. She ran toward it, and an adult grabbed her hand and bought her an ice cream. She was so focused on the ice cream she didn't notice that it wasn't her daddy, but a man named Alexei. He was there to kidnap a child because he was running from several people who wanted him dead, and he thought pretending to be a father would throw them off his trail since they would be looking for a single man, not a man with a child. He basically brainwashed the child into believing he was her real father and she grew up not remembering much before she was 5. He treated her terribly for about 10 years.

At the age of 7 he made her learn to cook so she could cook food for him. He yelled and hit her if she didn't do the food perfectly, so she quickly learned to do it very well.

At 14, Emma was rescued from Alexei when she witnessed two FBI agents getting abducted, and went to the FBI building to tell someone what she had seen. It was then she discovered that he wasn't her real father, and she met her real mother on the same day that her little brother and sister, Michael and Megan, were born. She learned she had a 5 year old little sister as well, who was named Elena.

16: Emma's worst birthday. Everyone forgot about her, her mom and stepdad went out of town on a case and left her to babysit the younger kids. Some kids from Emma's school stopped in that evening and tried to have a wild party with alcohol and stuff, and Emma, having just got her siblings to bed, firmly told them to leave. The kids made fun of her, saying she was no fun, and one of the boys pulled a mean prank on her, humiliating Emma at school the next day.
Later the same year, Emma and other kids of the BAU team were all kidnapped by a psychopath named Doxy, who had a vengeance against the BAU. Lia was pregnant again, and while Emma was desperately needing her mother to comfort her and help her stay calm, she was too busy whining about feeling sick.
Later, Emma went with the BAU to find the rest of the kids, and almost died saving Hotchner's son from a burning building.

Emma was around 17 when Lia's babies were born(but one was not quite ready to come out). Elena was 8. Michael and Megan were 3.
A few days later, Emma comes home furious because a teacher had tried to get Emma to sleep with him for a good grade. Lia went out to 'handle it', which means that she tried to seduce him for information. Then, feeling guilty for her methods of getting information, Lia tried to kill herself by attempting to jump off the FBI building, but Emma stopped her. She fell back onto the roof though, and then went into labor for the last triplet, but it was born dead.

At 18, Emma graduated High School. The whole family went on vacation to the beach, but Emma babysat the kids/babies the whole time while the kids and parents swam and did fun things, and she didn't get to do much of anything else. Emma started college in the fall of this year.

Age 19: Emma is trying to juggle college, kids, and housekeeping, occasionally filling in at the BAU when they're short on people.
RP: "Of Suckers and Tongues"

When Emma was 20, she found out that her little brother Michael was being bothered by some pedophile creep. Emma went after the guy, and found that he had already been caught by the local police for other charges, but they couldn't get any confession out of him. She went into the interrogation room and told him she was CIA and could get him pardoned if he would cooperate, and after a bit more lying she got him to talk and tell everything. After she was satisfied that she had a sufficient confession, she then informed him that she was really just a civilian and had no authority to have him released, but sarcastically wished him luck in prison.
Later, she found out that Lia had found out about Michael as well and she had also gone after the creep, but she had gotten kidnapped by a psychopath which she had a history with, named Ian. Emma went on a rescue mission for her. She managed to get her mother out by faking her death, but then as a result, Ian tried to kill Emma because he knew she had something to do with Lia's apparent death. Emma was almost killed before the BAU rescued her, and Ian went to prison. Lia was pregnant by Ian.

When Emma was 21, her baby sister Alexandriia was born. Elena was 12, Michael and Megan are 7, Nicklaus and Elisha are 4. Lia broke Ian out of jail and left with him and Alexandriia to the airport, intending to leave in Ian's private jet. Emma tried to stop her. She met her at the airport and gave her an ultimatum; stay with Derek and forget Ian forever, or leave with Ian and never contact Derek or her kids ever again. Emma was hoping she would choose to stay with her family, but Lia agreed to these terms and then walked onto the plane without a backward glance.
Emma graduated from college later that year. Lia came back a few months later, and she and Ian kidnapped the rest of the kids, knocking Emma unconscious when she tried to stop them.

At 22, Emma started at the FBI academy. Her Grandpa died a little later that year.
RP: "Looking For Angels"
Emma was visiting her Grandfather's grave when a Weeping Angel showed up. A man who called himself the Doctor and claimed to have met her twice before appeared and tried to help her, but they both got sent back in time about 20 years, to the very day when Emma was kidnapped by Alexei. When Emma realized this, she wanted to stop him, but she realized that it would have unknown consequences and would change her life in ways she couldn't predict, and when she asked the Doctor about it, he said it would be really bad to change her past. So, reluctantly, she kept herself from doing anything to mess with her past.

Age 23: Emma continued at the FBI academy. She began to work on cases on the side when the BAU is busy.
RP: "Key to the Gates of the Earth"
Emma found herself teleported onto another planet, and robots came and demanded a key from her. She ran, and met some other people who had been teleported into the area as well, and then learned that the robots were called Cybermen. One of the people she met was the same man who had helped her with the Weeping angels, though he didn't seem to recognize her now.
RP: "The Annoying Salt Shakers"
Emma met that same Doctor again, this time in the Mall between the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial. As they were talking, a Dalek appeared and the Doctor told Emma that it was just an 'annoying saltshaker' thing. He dealt with the Dalek easily and sent it on its way, then continued talking to Emma.
RP: "Exterminator In Chief"
Not long after this, Emma began to notice people dying in strange ways. She began to investigate, and soon met another man calling himself the Doctor, though he looked different. She worked with him to stop Daleks, which turned out to be the same thing as what the other Doctor called an annoying saltshaker.

By the time she was 24, Emma was beginning to investigate strange things, having learned a little about aliens and stuff by now.
RP: "Eyes of the Forest"
Emma gets a call on her grandfather's cell phone, which leads her to go to Scotland to investigate a widespread case of missing children. There she met both of the Doctors she had previously met, and helped them to find the missing children and rescue them from something called Mephistopholes.
Afterward, Emma joins the 10th Doctor as his companion.
RP: "To Be Without a Cause"
They arrive in modern-day New York City, and Emma wonders why they came here, only a few hour's drive from her home, when the Doctor claimed he could take her anywhere in time or space.
RP: "Living Nightmares"
Next Emma asked to go somewhere less Earthly and the Doctor took her to a place he called the Barcelonain Spaceport.
RP: "Times Collapse" After that, they went to a place called the Time Sphere, where they ended up on a space ship which was under attack from a Judoon ship. The pilot told them that he was part of a resistance/rebellion and that something called a Wave had destroyed nearly all of the universe. They met the Shadow Architect, who asked the Doctor to go into the Medusa Cascade and stop the Wave from happening, to which he agreed. He caused the Tardis to appear and he and Emma escaped into it.

At some point after that, the Doctor and Emma arrive at the British Museum. The Doctor went in and stopped a robber from taking something, and then Emma went in to look for the Doctor, having been asleep when the Tardis landed. When the Doctor set off the alarms to catch the thief, not knowing that Emma had come into the library, he and the thief both got away but Emma was trapped inside the museum because she had gotten lost. She was caught by the police, and assumed to be the thief.
Thick as Thieves

(more to come!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com

Emma's timeline
Page 1 of 1