Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Roleplay of DEATH

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:17 pm

Glaug grinned, pulling the stick away from the gentleman's forehead. He tossed the key up into the air and caught it, playing with it like that for a few moments to savor the victory he'd just had. Then again, he wasn't a genius. He didn't know how to fly every single ship. "Stick around, Timey. Don't get too comfortable. Threon, turn the ship around." He chuckled, pocketing the "weapon". "This is much bigger than the price on Birdy's head is worth."

"In fact..." He stomped towards Robin, lying defenselessly in the hall. "I don't think there's much use for you anymore. Slorn." The shipmate nodded his head, gripping the girl by her armpits and dragging her towards the airlock. She wasn't having any of that. "No! You can't do this, you can't!" She kicked harshly at the ground, trying her hardest to throw off the villain and go running for her Time Lord friend. The desperate tears were back at her eyes in a moment. "You can't!" Slorn shook her harshly, something Robin found quite painful. She gasped and writhed and felt her life flashing before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:32 pm

"Robin!!"

Theta ducked away from Glaug before he would be able to hold him back, sprinting towards Slorn and Robin. He dove at the large man, and latching onto him, the momentum brought them both down to the floor. He kneeled on the larger man's chest and punched him in the face reputedly, all traces of self-restraint gone; there was only so much straw you could put on a camel before it broke. Or something like that.

Of course, there were downsides to no self restraint... such as forgetting that there was still Glaug in the room. With Robin still relatively defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Robin was breathing heavily, her lungs burning as she tried to make a break for it. Where she was actually running, she had no clue. But away seemed to be a better option than nothing. 

Glaug wasn't having that.

The burly bounty hunter pulled the metal stick from his pocket, reaching forward and grabbing the bird by her shoulder. Robin clawed at his hand, heart thumping far too loudly in her ears. She struggled to get away, and he struggled to keep her in his grasp. The alien pinched at her injury, and Robin's knees buckled and sent her falling to the ground. "This'll learn ya, avian scum," he growled, raising his hand above her chest and striking down with the pointed weapon. With all that force, there was no doubt that it definitely pierced something important.

Robin screamed, shaking hands grabbing for the wand protruding from her abdomen. She grunted as the brute tossed her to the side, curling in on herself and finding it difficult to breathe. Her eyes were screwed shut in pain, and small gasping sounds were the only indication she hadn't immediately died. She could taste blood in her mouth, and it wasn't a good feeling in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Theta froze in his beating up of Slorn, feeling something in the atmosphere... change. As if in slow motion, he turned around. His eyes widened in horror.

Robin. laying on the floor, curled in on the rod-like weapon that had been aimed at him earlier. That's not even the worst part; the worst part was the proof of injury, dark blood red, pooling from the point of impact and dribbling down the side of his friend's mouth. It was as if he were the one that was stabbed; there was a sharp pain in both of his hearts, and he couldn't help the broken and unbelieving sob that was ripped from his lips. He scrambled off of Slorn and over to the dying girl, kneeling by her side, hands ghosting just above the weapon sticking out of her abdomen. He shakily took one of her hands, mouthing 'Robin' silently over and over again. He took a deep breath, surprised at how watery it sounded to his ears.

"Now, just... just. Just don't d-die on me, okay? We can get you to a med bay or, or, or..."

Cold hard reality was starting to sink in. She would have a doubtful chance of survival even if they were in the TARDIS alone, but up here, in this space ship above Earth, filled with people that wouldn't raise a pinky to help her... she was going to die. Oh Rassilon. She was going to die. Theta let out another sob, hot wet tears starting to run down his face. No, not Robin, anyone but Robin. Robin had been his companion for so many years, his best friend. She was too young to die, she wasn't even the age he was when he first left his planet. He had come back to Earth, hoping to run into her or other old friends again, but it had all turned out wrong. Now they wouldn't be able to go on another adventure, or go see Feredein, a planet he had promised to take her to see so many years ago, but had never gotten around to... it was all over. Another sob.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Robin grasped desperately for her friend, gripping his arm as tightly as she could. She wasn't ready for this. She wasn't ready to go. She tried to pull at the weapon stuck in her stomach, but even so much as brushing it felt fatal. She yelped, yanking her hand away and bringing her knees closer to her chest. "T-Theta p-please. I c-can't- y-you can't let m-me die-" Her words were strangled, coming between gasps and grunts of pain. The room was spinning and it wasn't letting up. She wanted to close her eyes. She needed to close her eyes. Her hands were shaking, frantic, and unsure of what else to do. This was too fast, it was too damn fast. "T-Theta-" She coughed, blood splattering out when it definitely shouldn't have. 

"Shame. I'm almost touched." Glaug sneered, reaching down and retrieving his silver stick. Robin cried out in agony, jerking with the pain as her hands tightened their grip on the Time Lord. "Get a move on, Threon. We've got a ship to steal. Slorn, keep Timey in his place." He stomped off towards the cockpit as his friend rose from the floor, very clearly unhappy with his previous pounding. "Oi. You. Ditch the broad and come with me," he barked, lumbering over the pair.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Theta ignored whatever the thugs were saying, opting instead to stay with Robin in her final moments. As much as he wanted to do as she said, not let her die... it was impossible. He had no way to save her. No med bay, no medicines or shots... heck, all he had was a pack of smiley face band aids in his pocket. Never the less, he used the hand that wasn't being clutched in a death grip to put pressure on the wound, to slow down the bleeding. It helped a bit, but not enough. All the while, the tears continued to rush down his face, and he dare not take his hand from her abdomen to wipe them away, lest Robin bleed out quicker.

"I-I'm so sorry Robin, I'm sorry. I should've done more, gotten you out of there the first chance I got... I'm sorry. Please, just, hold on. Don't close your eyes. You-you're going to be okay, alright? Alright? We still have so many places to see, r-remember? You can't leave yet" he sobbed again, and this time, he couldn't stop sobbing; he leaned down and touched his forehead with his former companion's, agony coursing through his hearts "Oh Rassilon. Please don't leave me. I just got back, I need you, don't go, please!!"

( B) had fun reading that? (darnit your B) is rubbing off on my text patterns again))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:34 pm

"T-Theta-" Robin choked, feeling far too woozy to properly move. Her grip was weakening, and it wasn't long until her trembling hands had completely let go of her friend. Her first experience with death? Terrifying. She couldn't bear to remember the terror she felt as she descended into the darkness, to just no longer exist. It was mere luck that saved her last time, but it was clear she had none now. The edges of her vision were blurring, and she could feel her heart pounding as the familiar terror clouded her senses. She was slipping and it was too much. "N-No p-please- you- th-" Her words were punctuated by pathetic coughs, and the taste of metal was getting overbearing. 

Slorn growled, displeased by the outright ignorance. "Rot. Get up. We've got places to be, leave the chicken." He made to slap the Time Lord, his meaty, ringed hand swinging towards his face.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Theta trembled like a leaf, terrified more than anything as the light started to leave his friend's eyes. He squeezed her hand tightly.

"No, no, NO, STAY AWAKE, ROBIN-"

It was then that a meaty hand came and slapped him into reality. Theta was sent sprawling; he sat there on the cold metal floor for a few moments, still sobbing, curling in on himself. But. For some reason or another, the sobbing waned, until it wasn't even there any more. Theta got his feet under him and stood, the action almost being able to be interpreted as calm if it weren't for the shaking of his knees. His eyes, they were rimmed. Redshot. Tired. But there wasn't just a fire blazing in them, this time. It was an inferno.

"You, you, killed her. You KILLED her" Theta stumbled forwards slowly, much like a zombie, and the hand he used to slow Robin's bleeding (now covered in dark red blood) unconsciously wiped itself off on his jeans. He reached into his pocket to get something- anything. His hand closed around the pack of band-aids; they of course wouldn't do anything, but he still chucked it at Slorn with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Slorn growled, taking the hit with a small amount of confusion. Timey just FBI navy ducks off the wrong lad. Attacking the Time Lord, he went straight for his arm, spinning him around and pressing his wrist up between his shoulder blades. "Come on, Timey. Enough games." He yanked his arm higher, an effort meant to cause enough pain to suffice the trouble he'd given him earlier. 

Robin reached out in a frenzy, finding her friend wasn't there and she was alone. "Th-" She coughed harshly, blood splattering onto the metal floor. Her fingers felt cold. "Th-Theta!" Her head was spinning. Her heart was too loud. Not now. It couldn't be now and it couldn't be like this. The dark was coming back and she wasn't ready to follow it. Her eyelids felt so heavy. She had to fight it. "Please Th-" Falling into a coughing fit, she found quickly that she was unable to take any more air in. Each attempt left her floundering into another fit, blood coating the floor before her face. Her lips curled in disgust and her vision was fading. She felt weightless. "The-" She wheezed, her lungs burning and her toes on ice. Everything was cold and the darkness was too close. It was too close! Her strength was depleted, and her eyes fell shut. Her mind was swimming and she couldn't find the surface. Wave after wave hit her like concrete. "Th..." She was dragged under the tides, and there was no going back.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:35 am

Theta groaned in pain at the rough treatment of his arm, trying to turn his head to glare at Slorn with his still watery eyes.

"You killed her, a girl that never did anything to you" he growled, and started to struggle, trying to get out of Slorn's grip "have you no heart??"

(yep. that's a post. that's defiantly short. oops.)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:51 am

Slorn shook the Time Lord, shoving him forward to drag him along to the cockpit, where he assumed he could get some sort of order on what to do with this mess. "Shut your trap, Timey. She'd'a done the same to you, eventually." After all, she did have a price on her head for a reason. Glaug better be right about this lad's ship, or they just gave up a big sum of cash. He dragged the alien along until they'd reached the rest of the crew, to which Glaug gave an acknowledging grunt. 

"So, Timey, where's this ship of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:57 am

Theta gave an uninterested huff, keeping his gaze subbornly turned out the main window. He watched as the trees slowly rose up to meet them; with a thump, the ship had landed, between a grove of trees not far from the mall where Theta had come across Robin.

"I thought I already told you? Or were you too busy murdering people to listen"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:49 am

Glaug grumbled under his breath, using a fair amount of self restraint not to ditch the pest right now. Instead, he figured a good spook wouldn't hurt. Rushing towards Theta, steps echoing in the metal compartment, he came to a halt with his face only inches from the alien's. "Listen here, rot. I won't be taking your sass, today. You've lost. Your pet is dead and your ship is in our hands. Play it smart and lead us there." He made eye contact with Slorn, who nodded in understanding and spun the Time Lord around to fling him towards the door. "And keep this quick."

(okay so i didnt want to leave you without a reply but also your *brb* turned into a *bbs* and so just let me know if this is not ok)
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Theta flinched away from Glaug as he found the man's face right next to his, nose crinkling up in displeasure at the proximity. He waited till he was done with his rant...

"Your breath really stinks"

He allowed himself to be pushed out the door by Slorn, tripping over his feet at the harsh shove but otherwise remaining upright. He walked slowly out the door, waiting one second, two seconds...

He jumped into action and made a sprint for it, going as fast as his legs would carry him towards the treeline. And after years of running for his life, this speed was fairly fast. He aimed for a tree just inside the treeline, a cherry or something with thin branches; he scrambled up it, breaking a few branches on the way but otherwise reaching the top safely.

Theta breathed hard, gazing down at the ground where Glaug and his goons still were. This hadn't accomplished much, but he did have one more thing on his side, now; time. Time to think of what to do next, time to get out of here with, if not Robin (he suppressed the urge to cry again), then at least his TARDIS. Thinking quickly, he got out his sonic screwdriver, aiming it towards the sky and sending a distress signal to Lady. Not seconds later, a wheezing sound emitted from somewhere in the grove of trees; Theta did a double take, facepalming and whispering harshly to himself.

"No, I didn't mean I was in distress, I meant you would be! Stupid TARDIS, get out of here!!"

(figured we could get this rp rolling a bit more if Lady was closer, heh)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:46 pm

"Idiots! After 'im!" Glaug boomed, pointing a meaty finger in the air as his comrades zipped off after Timey as fast as their weight would allow. Slorn, the smalled of the three, had reached the trees first. "Boss!" He called backwards, completely at a loss of ideas, here. It wasn't long until the trio heard the tell-tale whirring of the machine. Glaug sneered, straying from his path and running instead towards the noise until he'd reached some sort of... glowy, green box. An interesting design choice, to say the least. He chuckled to himself, reaching into his pocket and retrieving the key he'd been handed earlier in a moment of ignorance.

"Come on, Timey, let's move!" He guffawed, pushing the doors open harshly and stomping into the control room. He took a second to be taken aback by the fish, and the mere size of the center. To think of what else might lie in this magnificent ship!
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Lady was not pleased with her Timelord. First, he had gotten bird-lady killed; Lady liked Bird-lady, and her death saddened the TARDIS... or at least as much as a TARDIS could get sad. Secondly, he had gotten himself in a pickle. She couldn't really blame him for that; he got into situations all the time. But the fact that, in this situation, he had given one of her keys away... next time he flew her, there was certain to be some turbulence in store, or perhaps a little bit of her choice on where they would go instead of his.

But for now... there were other matters to attend to. Lady waited till Glaug and his goons were fully through the door, before sweeping them off their feet; literally. She reversed the gravity in the console room, making it so that 'down' was the ceiling. She let out a pleased hum, returning normal gravity for a split second before reversing it yet again.

Theta scrambled down the tree, panicked at the lack of sound from the forest below. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he saw why; Lady was sitting out in the open, one of her doors wide open, swinging slightly.

"Oh no..."

He sprinted over to his ship and peeked his head in the door, fearing the worst. but there was nobody in there...  wait what? He looked up at the ceiling after hearing a thump and a groan.

"Heh" he patted the TARDIS's doors fondly, smiling up at the beautiful sight of the thugs being bashed against the ceiling "That's a good girl"

(I know there was a little godmod there; I can change it if you want me to)
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Glaug grunted angrily, trying to grasp for something solid as the world was thrown about. Or, rather, as he was thrown about the world. His fingers closed around the central control panel, and he took this as a chance to get back at the machine. He slammed his fist into the first thing he could reach, and if the echo of the noise was enough of an indication, this was not going to leave her any happier. "Timey, control your ship!" His pathetic shout was probably of no use at this point, and he couldn't have been more frustrated. Someone of his stature should never be knocked down to this level.

(this is so short i am so sorry but idk what else to do, man)
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Theta winced at the sound of the panel being slammed, knowing that there'd be some cracks he'd have to fix on the panel, once this was all over. Despite his concern for Lady, however, Theta took the time to appreciate how she continued to throw the current occupants around (she was now shifting her gravity between each wall rather quickly, if Glaug's shifting grip and thrown about companions were any indication). He stepped back from the door and crossed his arms, smirking in a rather unsettling way.

"No no, you don't see! I don't control her, she pretty much does whatever she wants, whether I like it or not"
his gaze hardened into a glare "Who knows how long she'll want to continue"

Much to Theta's disappointment, as soon as he'd uttered that sentence, Lady decided to shift her gravity right to the door; Theta stepped out of the way, lest he get hit with hundreds of pounds of smelly bounty hunter on their way out.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Glaug, with his loosened grip, along with the rest of his crew, went flying towards and out of the door. He growled under his breath, getting to his feet and staring down the Time Lord. He knew he had no one to blame but himself and his greed. As much as he'd have liked to walk away with some dignity, he knew Timey wouldn't let him. Still, perhaps he had one thing left. Leaning back into the man's face, he spat angrily.

"Fine! Keep your bloody ship!" He turned around and chucked the keys towards the horizon, completely uncaring of where they might end up. Glaug spun back with a bit of a smirk. "I've still got Birdy. And if you're not going to be worth my time, I'll make sure that she is. I hope you've said your goodbyes, Timey." He and his disoriented crew stomped back towards their own ship to take off, ready to bring the proof of Birdy's capture to their employer. Perhaps they won't be pleased about the method of her disposal, but she was disposed, nonetheless. She was still worth a fortune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay of DEATH   The Roleplay of DEATH - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roleplay of DEATH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2