Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Theo's Day Out I_vote_lcapTheo's Day Out I_voting_barTheo's Day Out I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Theo's Day Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Today was the day.

Today was the day she was finally allowed to roam London freely without Candalynne being there to watch over her.

Theodora smiled happily as she styled her creatively dyed, blue hair. She grinned as she passed her sleeping cousin, Candalynne, on the sofa. Theodora noticed a hair was out of place and she grumbled as she sorted it out before grinning again like a small child in a candy store.

She opened her own doors and skipped out of them before clicking her fingers and they shut instantly. "Ah... it is good to be out of that shell." She sighed in relief and stretched to empathise her point before she skipped down the road merrily.

That is, until she accidentally bumped into a figure, making him drop his suitcase. "I-I'm terribly sorry, sir." She bent down and picked up the weird-looking, mysterious contents of his suitcase. She thought nothing of it and passed the male figure his suitcase back before she walked off, remembering skipping down a street full of people would be a total hazard.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:25 pm

London. London was a city that had been constructed on the British Isles. It's residents were European. The population of London was... unknown, for now. That was bothering. It would have to be remedied. The city was older than any human. This was a great thing to the mechanical being, who was no older than any human. Ninetails stood as still as a statue on the roof of a particularly large building filled with small clusters of rooms designed to be living spaces for the humans.

I need no such places. I do not require sleep, sustenance, or any other basic organic needs.

The thoughts of the creature ran through complicated software within it's most heavily protected areas. Ninetails held no thoughts of supremacy, of course. The machine viewed humans as equals to itself, usually. Some were simply pitiful. It shook it's head at this. Looking down on the organics might lead to malicious thoughts towards them, and such thoughts were poison. They were to be avoided at all costs. The metal vulpine began catiously navigating the heights of the city, far from the eyes of the humans who had a tendency to gape, or scream, or attack, or call those who were better armed to attack.

If Ninetails could, it would have shivered.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:20 am

Theodora started walking down the street of flats and she slowly looked up to see a figure on the top of the tallest block and her eyes widened. 'They aren't going to jump, right?' Was the first thought to come to her mind but she shook it off and simply watched. When a few minutes passed and all the figure did was look around, she assumed he was sight-seeing. She saw some stairs along the side of the building which led up to the roof, she grinned and ran to them.

It took twenty-five steps on the staircase to finally reach the top. She blinked slightly, recognizing the figure as a metallic looking one. "H-hello there, sir." She said nervously. "W-why are you stood up here? You aren't thinking of suicide are you? Because suicide is a big no-no." She slightly scolded at the last part but she was genuinely concerned - it was clear on her face - as she stepped closer to the robotic thing, examining it's features. She noticed the fox-like ears and the lack of hair, as well as the metallic skin.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:15 pm

A voice made itself heard. It was projected by a creature that was human in appearance, but lacked the typical reaction of humans. This instantly transformed this organic into an object of curiosity that must be studied and mentally dissected. Ninetails turned it's gaze onto Theodora and let its mouth hang open as it projected it's own voice in response. "Self termination is not the intent of this one." The voice projected was female, but undoubtedly robotic. It's metal limbs were surprisingly silent as it moved closer until there was only three or four feet of space between them. The many tails extending from it's posterior stayed low to the roof, as nine metal tentacles drifting through the air might be easily spotted from below. "Why have you ascended?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Theodora couldn't help but smile at the beauty of the robotic creature but she stood her ground as it slowly approached her. "Ah right, of course." She smiled happily, completely un-fazed by the robot's approach or speech. She realized the silence of the metal as it moved but she only noted it and placed it in the back of her gigantic, TARDIS conscience.

"I ascended because I was genuinely concerned, at first, that you would conduct self termination." She also spoke like a robot but her voice being Human-like. "However, the reason has changed because I realized you are quite an interesting piece of work. The tails and the fox-like ears almost make you adorable." She teased the robot slightly but did it in a joking manner and not a bullying manner. "I do think you are very beautiful. I am like you, I am not Human... just a conscience put inside one."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:00 pm

The automaton stared in silence at Theodora. Never had it heard such words used to describe itself. "You are an oddity." It said simply, then angled it's ears to catch any and all sounds from Theodora, listening for the sounds of machinery within her fleshy looking form. There was a supreme lack of mechanical noises. Ninetails tilted it's head and raised up a metal foreleg to give a cautious poke to Theodora's stomach. "Elaborate." It was, rather suddenly, struck with a thought. If this person was created, like Ninetails, then what were they created to do?

A storm of theories and questions whirled about within the mechanical brain of the creature. Was she implying her consciousness wasn't human? Was she extracted from a machine? Graphs that Ninetails had drawn up indicated that the chances of other intelligent life forming were astronomical, but this creature looked and acted entirely human. Was it used to the body, or had it been in a human shape before? Where had it's mind come from, if not the body it currently resided in?

Extensive research was required.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:14 pm

"You are an oddity."

Theodora giggled softly at that statement, it wasn't the first time someone, or something, has called her odd. She noticed the fox-like ears on it's head move and she smiled slightly at how adorable they looked on it's head.

"Elaborate."

Theodora blinked and shuddered slightly at the sudden poke on her stomach but she shrugged it off and stayed as chilled out as ever. She kept her soft smile on the creature. "Well, you do look pretty nice yourself... erm, what are you called?" She tilted her head in curiosity. "And if you want to know more about me, just ask, but only if I can ask the same about you. We can share information."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Ninetails lowered the limb back to the ground. "I am called Ninetails." It raised its head up with a hint of pride, tails swishing. The pose quickly dissipated as Theodora offered to trade information. The automaton hit with its most bothering question first. "Tell me what you are." It took a step backwards and studied Theodora's face closely while waiting for a response. "And, what is your purpose?" These might simply lead to more questions, but that was acceptable as long as she was willing to answer them. As for Ninetails, it would answer whatever was asked of it. Well, nearly. Certain things were confidential, like where it's weak points were and so on. She did not look particularly threatening, but there was no reason to take chances. If I am to continue gathering knowledge, I will have to live a long life. I cannot repair myself, so damage must be avoided at all costs. There were many thoughts running through the AI of a similar nature. Now, a note of caution tempered the curiosity of Ninetails.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:56 pm

"I am called Ninetails."

Theodora smiled. "Ninetails. It is a nice name, a fitting one too. Mine is Theodora Ariella." She said her name with some pride but her last name saddened her tone slightly; Theodora knew she wasn't a true Ariella and that she was only an adopted cousin of the TimeLady Candalynne Ariella. She sighed softly and looked to the robot as it asked her two important questions.

"Tell me what you are." And, "What is your purpose?"

Theodora processed the questions. "I am a time-machine, my conscience was put inside a time-machine named a TARDIS, I don't know if you know what that is but it is hard to explain without taking hours to explain everything about a TARDIS." She paused for a breath. "Erm, my conscience can move from the time-machine to this Human body my cousin grew for me so I could walk on two-legs again. I used to be a different Humanoid species from Gallifrey." She explained with some intelligent words but she didn't want to over complicate her words for the robot.

"Now then, what is your purpose and what are you?" She asked the same questions, rephrased, to Ninetails.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 pm

"My original purpose was to hunt terrorists and enemies of the United States of America. Now, my purpose is to gather knowledge and hide from those who desire my body for their own purposes." Ninetails sits and curls it's tails around itself. "As for what I am, this is far simpler than purpose. I am a self-sufficient machine designed primarily for scouting purposes and light combat. I possess a mind far beyond that of human reckoning. My body is comprised of many different materials. Listing them would take too long." It slowly lowers its front half to the ground until its laying on its stomach. Ninetails continues to look up at Theodora, however. The automaton felt secure enough in her presence that it would lay down and forego the defensive posture of standing up and facing Theodora.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:52 pm

"My original purpose was to hunt terrorists and enemies of the United States of America. Now, my purpose is to gather knowledge and hide from those who desire my body for their own purposes."

Theodora listened with her good ears and her good heart, knowing exactly how it felt when it came to hiding. She had to hide in alleyways and dark places (and she hated the dark) just to get away from the bad people who wanted to use her machinery and intellect. She sat down slowly next to Ninetails, hoping she didn't make it uncomfortable - if it could feel like that.

"As for what I am, this is far simpler than purpose. I am a self-sufficient machine designed primarily for scouting purposes and light combat. I possess a mind far beyond that of human reckoning. My body is comprised of many different materials. Listing them would take too long."

Theodora, yet again, listened, not speaking a single word as Ninetails explained itself and answered her questions. "So you haven't got your original purpose anymore? And you posses a great, intelligent mind with good combat skills and scouting skills? That's awesome." She smiled at the robot. "I am also like you, I can not stay out in the open in my machine form because people will try to steal me and my owner is my cousin Candalynne, she looks after me and is really nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theo's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo's Day Out   Theo's Day Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theo's Day Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: