Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Lucius' plasma shottie I_vote_lcapLucius' plasma shottie I_voting_barLucius' plasma shottie I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Lucius' plasma shottie I_vote_lcapLucius' plasma shottie I_voting_barLucius' plasma shottie I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Lucius' plasma shottie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Lucius' plasma shottie Empty
PostSubject: Lucius' plasma shottie   Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:14 am

Name: Plasma Shotgun

Abilities (what does it do): Shoots like any shotgun except there is no pumping or reloading required.  The bullets are high concentrated bolts of orange plasma that can sear through most materials and take the lives of its targets.  If used in rapid succession (or not given the appropriate wait time between shots) the gun will overload, become hot, and will be useless for a 24 hour wait period.

Appearance:
Lucius' plasma shottie Sawed-off-shotgun
Appears as seen in the image; made of an alloy of molybdenum, niobium, and steel. On the side of the barrel is engraved "one click to end the day". There are several scratches on the gun from countless times it has been dropped and scraped along hard objects.

((The time skip I talked about with people before I vanished for a few months is going to be taking place so Lucius will no longer be 8. If you need me to redo my character's CC because of this just let me know :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Lucius' plasma shottie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius' plasma shottie   Lucius' plasma shottie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:30 pm

This looks pretty good, I'll accept it, unless others have a different opinion, but to me…it looks good Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Lucius' plasma shottie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: