Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_vote_lcapKorë Harmonia [Completed] I_voting_barKorë Harmonia [Completed] I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_vote_lcapKorë Harmonia [Completed] I_voting_barKorë Harmonia [Completed] I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Korë Harmonia [Completed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Korë Harmonia [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Korë Harmonia [Completed]   Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Korë Harmonia
Species: Mephistophes. Looks Human.

::Appearance::
Hair:
Dark, pitch black.
Eyes: Navy blue.
Height: 5 foot, 7 inches.
Figure: Korë's figure is well-built and she has quite some muscle on her. But she isn't over the top when it comes to having muscles and she still looks feminine.
Other: Korë has a tattoo of bats flying up her right arm, but she mostly wears sleeves so the tattoo is rarely seen, unless she likes someone (which is quite rare).
Clothing: She is known as "The Hoodie Girl" for her lack of wearing anything else but hoodies and skinny jeans. She rarely forgets to put on a Hoodie, even when the temperature is scolding hot. Her skinny jeans are usually black in colour and her hoodies range from bright red to dark black.

::Info::
Family:
Unknown, her memories are scattered and she can not find out because that particular information was wiped from her file on the systems.
Personality: Korë is a quiet girl, only speaks when necessary and rarely starts conversations, unless she feels up to it. She has low self-esteem and sometimes goes mute (selective mutism - it is a thing).
Korë can be pretty harsh when she gets agitated by being surrounded by people, she prefers to be alone than in a large crowd of people. And she has massive trust issues - thanks to countless friendships failing and they called her many names she doesn't like to recall.
Korë can also be a bit aggressive and she will not resist on punching someone in the face if they offend her, her race, or a friend of hers (and she lacks them).
Strengths:
- Her fighting skills are quite good.
- Is intelligent and that can be very useful.
Weakness:
- Trust issues.
- Selective mutism.
- Lack of memory.
- Being alone/isolated.
- Violence (especially when she inflicts it).
Dislikes:
- Large crowds.
- Strangers.
- Getting told what to do, by anyone.
Dream: Her dream is to restore all of her memory and learn what she really is (all she knows is she is an Mephis).

::History::
Korë was treated like most Mephis - some memories stripped from her and she was brought up and made to be obedient and loyal to the higher class (the chosen leader). Korë, however, was not brought up like the Mephis had planned and Korë became rebellious towards the hierarchy - she even said openly she would murder the leader of the Mephis. Thus, she was banished to the closest planet they could send any rebel - Earth. Her powers stripped and memories distorted.

Korë woke up on Earth in her young Human form and she was confused at first but slowly adapted to the life. She would have odd moments of looking at the mirror and seeing old memories in them and her true form, but it didn't bother her too much, she knew she was abnormal. She learnt her race's name thanks to her oldest memories coming back slowly, her mind being distorted because her transportation to Earth did not go as planned.

Korë began a new life and slowly began to notice her lack of ageing, even after 10 years of being on Earth, she still looked like a young adult, even though she was 38. She slowly became accustomed to the lack of ageing and she became a Student and assumed a new ID as Korë Harmonia, a name she made up from both Greek and Norse mythology - the originality catching her interest immediately.

She is currently roaming Britain as a normal citizen but she is known locally around a small town in Yorkshire as "The Hoodie Girl". Or as the girl you shouldn't mess with, which is why most people avoid her. Most.

Last edited by Quinn on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Korë Harmonia [Completed]   Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Loving it so far Quinn!

There are a few things i would like to point out or suggest to you:

-How did she rebel against the system, maybe go a little further into detail aside from her not being brought up correctly (why wasn't she?) and usually, it doesn't take much but if you see Seb's application, it isn't completely wiped, unless you planned her to be wiped from even the high authority of the Mephis?

-Where did she get the trust issues from? And how did she find out that she was a Mephis?

That's it so far, maybe more will pop up but please make the changes and I'll look again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Korë Harmonia [Completed]   Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:41 pm

I updated it, Braxy~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Korë Harmonia [Completed]   Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Ah, i was reading over the Mephis and wondered whether because they do walk around as the 'devil's henchmen' there should be a mention of black and red somewhere in her outfit ^^
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Korë Harmonia [Completed]   Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Hmm good idea, she could always just wear black/red hoodies with her skinny jeans which can be black too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Korë Harmonia [Completed]   Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Do you also mentioned that she has good fighting ability, please add that into her history, where and how did she learn it? Why did she need or want to learn it? I am sorry for all of the questions ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korë Harmonia [Completed]   Korë Harmonia [Completed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korë Harmonia [Completed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: