Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_vote_lcapSchool Days (Luis and Audrey) I_voting_barSchool Days (Luis and Audrey) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_vote_lcapSchool Days (Luis and Audrey) I_voting_barSchool Days (Luis and Audrey) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

School Days (Luis and Audrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

School Days (Luis and Audrey) Empty
PostSubject: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Audrey grabbed her black and white spotted backpack and rushed out the door. She was about to be late on the first day. Brilliant.

"Bye, Mom!" She yelled back into the house as she shut the kitchen door. Everyone was up, anyways. Guitar case in hand and backpack on her back, Audrey ran down the street towards the bus stop, seeing it pull to the curb as she raced towards it. Her flowy blouse fluttered behind her as she ran.

Audrey's momentum carried her straight onto the bus, right as the doors were about to close.

"Find a seat, sit quickly," the bus driver said, sourly.

Audrey scanned the seats for a familiar face, and found none. Towards the back of the bus, there was one empty seat, and Audrey made her way towards it.

"Freshman?" Asked one kid blocking her way. Audrey nodded, looking down at her shoes. "Front of the bus, newbie," a different girl said, looking Audrey up and down and then laughing. Audrey quickly turned towards the front and found a seat before the driver could yell at her again.

First period found Audrey in Physics, room 429, all the way on the fourth floor. As she made her way into the classroom, again she saw no new faces. Noticing the groups seated close to one another, Audrey picked a spot in the front closest to the door. One spot was open to the left of her, and another behind her.

"Good morning, everyone!" The teacher said in an overly happy voice. "Welcome to Physics!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Luis didn't waver his attention from his PS Vita when the newbie came into the bus, after making them wait. Of course, he was a freshman as well, but he was...cool, which was why, ever since 6th grade, he was allowed to sit in the back of the bus. He found riding the bust to school a waste of time, since he could drive, but his parents told him that he shouldn'tve drove to school on the first day, that riding the bus would help him make new friends.

He already had friends.

Being on the football team really helped.

He was constantly being surrounded my other "jocks" and cheerleaders, which was always fun, although it made some of the other kids give him dirty looks. It was very stereotypical for the jocks to be mean, although he didn't really care.

First period meant Physics. Luis walked into the classroom, and surveyed the class, as he was the last one in. He started to head towards a seat next to the familliar football players, and the cheerleadrs, but decided to switch things up a little. Oh look. It was the girl from earlier. He walked past his clique and sat down to the left of the girl, getting arched brows from the rest of his team. Whatever, it was free seating. He could just switch seats.

"Remember, class, these seats are permanent!"

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Audrey sat in her seat, listening to the teacher begin her long welcome-to-a-brand-new-school speech. Right as the teacher started, someone plopped down on her left. She snuck a glance at the guy, who radiated popularity. Why would he choose to sit next to Audrey?

He kind of looked like he wasn't staying, but then the teacher announced that these were to be their permanent seats. Brilliant.

Audrey, shy girl, and this guy, probably a jock. Audrey grabbed her notebook out of her bag and started writing. She wasn't going to be the first to talk.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:00 pm

The girl didn't say anything. Was she shy? Did she have some sort of problem that made her not able to talk? Usually people would be bursting with joy to talk to him...

The teacher was just talking about stuff that everybody knew, participate in class, late homework is acceptable for a half-grade, yadda yadda yadda. Fortunately, it was only the first day, so they wouldn't exactly be doing any real work, and the information that the teacher was saying was all in the papers.

Luis felt something tiny hit the back of his head, and fall onto the ground. He looked behind his seat to find a crumpled up piece of paper, obviously some sort of message. It must of been from the rest of the footballers that were in the class. Luis picked up the paper and unfolded it, revealing a message in atrocious hand-writing. It read:

Why are y0u sitting with that l0ser?

Who still writes there o's as 0's? Whatever. Luis took out one of his pencils, and wrote on the note:

I dunno. She seems cool, I guess.

He crumpled the paper back up, and threw it back to the person, who had a surprised look on his face, before he started to write back. Luis took this as an opportunity to talk to the girl.

"Hi, my name's Luis. How about you?" Luis said.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Audrey watched the note passing, out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't see what it said, so she decided not to say anything about it.

Audrey was surprised when the teen actually talked to her. Apparently his name was Luis. She could work off of that.

"Audrey," she mumbled, not making eye contact. The teacher was handing out papers now. Homework for her mom, Audrey thought, and laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Wow.

She couldn't even look at him.

Was she too good for him, or what? And then she just kinda started laughing. Was she insulting him in her head.

Whatever.

Luis didn't hear why, but the teacher had to step out of the class-room, turning the class into a riot.

"So, Audrey! Hunter, was it? How was your summer? Life going good? Family good?
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:22 pm

As soon as the teacher stepped out of the room to photocopy more papers, the class turned into animals. Except Audrey, of course.

Luis said something to her, and her head snapped up from her notebook to look him in the eyes.

"My dad is dead," she said. "And my summer was horrible."
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 pm

"Oh...I um...I'm sorry...about...that. He said awkwardly. He sort of gave her a pat on the head. Before facing forward and not talking for a bit. He was happy to sit with her anyway, the girl was pretty, unfortunately.

Unfortunately.

The teacher came bursting back in, and scolded us for being heard all the way in Russia.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Audrey blinked rapidly as she was PATTED ON THE HEAD. She didn't quite know how to respond to that, and she decided to not reply at all.

When the teacher came back, she immediately went on a rant about how Russians were complaining about them and how this isn't how you're supposed to act in high school!

Audrey looked back at her notebook. Animals, the lot of them!
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:56 pm

She didn't respond to that one, either. Weird. The teacher continued to pass out papers, and Luis chuckled as she dropped off pink slips at some of the key noisemakers' desk.

Few hours passed and Luis found himself in gym-class. As he was changing in the locker-room, he heard as some of the other boys were making jokes about how they hoped that the girls would be joining us for shirts and skins.

The kids ended up jogging on the track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Days (Luis and Audrey)   School Days (Luis and Audrey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Days (Luis and Audrey)
Page 1 of 1