Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_vote_lcapThe Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_voting_barThe Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_vote_lcapThe Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_voting_barThe Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) Empty
PostSubject: The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)   The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:05 pm

With a grand day as it was Treela couldn't think of anywhere better to set up for a nice little picnic then outside of Canary Wharf where she could get a nice view of the area. Riding on a small, blue moped out a few miles with a small bag full of assorted food she felt like eating, the young Zygon girl in the guise of an Asian teenage had a miles on her face with her pink visors down around her eyes as she drove onward to what she figured would be a decent spot.

While the food she'd bought with money, rather money she pocketed within the last few weeks, but the way she took the moped was another story. Seeing as how she needed a way to get around faster Treela found the store where they sold high-priced mopeds and, being the juvenile mind that she was, wanted to get her hands on the best model. It was simple enough for her to disguise herself as the owner and tell the staff he was taking it for a "test run" while the real owner was busy taking a call. It was smooth sailing from then on.

After a quick drive through to a burger shop and ordering a big enough meal she was off for a nice relaxing run over to the spot outside of Canary Wharf, one she'd always passed but never took the time to explore. Being that the only thing around was an old warehouse she knew no one would likely be around to see her if she "undressed" into her normal form. Though as she thought on it staying safe was a better option.

But the spot was also perfect to sit and look at the Wharf from afar and watch as night would slowly descend and the city would light up like the stary sky. She always loved things that reminded her of space, a place she hoped to venture to in the future. Though with her luck she would have to wait around on earth until the technology made it more mainstream and not just when astronauts wanted to do it.

Pulling a right on the next turn on the rode Treela eventually reached the warehouse. She rode up and parked her moped on the side before looking around, seeing no one was nearby which was perfect for her. She then looked at the warehouse and wondered what was inside.

Checking her watch on her wrist she saw she still had at least forty-five minutes before needing to "recharge". With that she figured a decent look around inside wouldn't be bad. And at least she could do what she needed to inside if need be.

Picking up her bag of food and bottle of soda she took a deep breath before making for one of the smaller doors inside.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)   The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:33 pm

Ashara sat in the makeshift bedroom that was on the top floor of the Warehouse. She was tinkering with one of the Electronic pieces that was left behind here. She was rather proud of herself, in the months she had been living in warehouse she had got quite a few things done. Her first step was get the old security system that she had found in the place up and working. Her main obstacle was this was now a place no longer being used and there was no electricity.

After a few days of searching, she found in a room full of tools what looked like a machine that could make electricity. Though that seemed to run on some sort of foul smelling liquid, for which she did not have any. She quickly looked over the machine and found a way to modify it slightly that it could run by itself. She quickly made those adjustments before she flipped the switch on the machine. With that it seemed the factory came to life, lights turning on, the little boxes with glass in them turned on as well. When she walked back into the room that she was using as her home base, she was pleased to find the wall of glass screens were working showing the interior of the place and some of the exterior mostly doors.

Back in the present Ashara was eating a light lunch of things that she had hunted the night before. As always she ate in front of the security camera's silently watching for anyone that would come looking for her..or just curious why the lights were now running in the abandoned warehouse. It was like a normal day so far, she would see a stray animal run past but nothing more. Though something now caught her eye, a young female human was walking toward the side door. She snapped out of her chair reaching down onto the desk putting her mask on before tucking the collapsed bo into her belt.

She quickly left the room leaving the door wide open not wanting to slow herself down. Her foot falls were loud on the metal catwalk that as above the floor of the building. She quickly ran down the metal stairs almost slipping and falling but managed to get to concrete floor unscathed. She moved more quietly toward the door now she moved next the door leaning slightly against the wall. She reached in her belt and pressed the button bringing the bo to the full 5 feet in length.

She heard the door creek open, seeing the shadow of the girl on the ground, she held her breath as she waited for the girl to walk in full before she hit the girl on the back of the head hoping it would take her down. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my home?" Ashara hissed at the girl holding her bo ready for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)   The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:42 pm

The door was a bit heavy and rusted but Treela's strength made it less than a chore to open. When she did she looked around, taking a few steps in a circle to get a full view of the place. It was basically what she expected, though the first thing she was trying to think of was how to get up to the roof.

She stopped when the she heard the sound of something creeping behind her. She didn't have time to turn before getting a blow to the back of the head. Instead of going down she stumbled forward and held the spot where she was hit, dropping her bag in the process.

"OW!" was the first thing she said before hearing the girl, which she figured after hearing her voice, ask why she was in her home. "Your....your home?" She repeated while still rubbing her head. "What are you, a homeless or something?" When she could stand better she turned as she said "Look, I was just trying...." she stopped when she got a proper look at her before giving an odd look on her face. "What in the world...? Where did you get that mask? It's.....awesome! I love the whole weird, lizard thing. Is that actual metal?"

Treela was always fascinated by something new or something alien, this being the first for her. She still held her head while trying to take a closer look at the helmet, and possibly whatever was wearing it. Despite looking and sounding human Treela had an odd feeling in the back of her head, aside from the sore one from getting hit.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)   The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Ashara tilted her head slightly at the young girl not falling to the ground from her hit. Instead she had turned around and started asking questions. Ashara was slightly confused but the girl asked if it was her home and about her mask. She had got rather close to her which Ashara did not like in the slightest, she stepped back away from the girl.

"This is my home, as for my mask my clan gave it to me and yes..it is metal," she hissed softly at the girl. She looked her over and the young woman looked human but was not acting human at all.

"Now..who are you and why did you just barge into my home?" she asked pointing her staff slightly at the young woman even though she was sure it would be ineffective.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)   The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:07 pm

When the masked woman answered about the mask and all Treela only grinned with delight. She kept looking at it, trying to see through the eye coverings of it to see who was underneath, only to miss the question she'd asked about why she'd broken into the masked girl's 'home'.

She gave a little "Huh?" before realizing what she asked and saying "Oh, yeah. That. Well...it's a little funny actually. I came here to have a...picnic." she shrugged a little before saying "I know. Odd choice of words but, really, best I can think up. And the whole 'barging in' thing, you can't exactly blame me for thinking this place was abandoned. But, if it makes you happy, then I'm sorry." She finally stopped and stood with her arms crossed before adding "By the way, what's up with the hissing? Throat problem or something?"

Clearly if there was any shock value to be gained from the masked girl's attempt at scaring Treela, it was lost. She was far too curious to be scared, especially if this was an actual alien she was meeting finally. She just kept trying to look to the side of the girl's head to see what she looked like underneath, taking steps close enough to see for herself.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)   The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:28 pm

Ashara tilted her head again as the young human female. She explained she had come to have a picnic, which Ashara thought was odd..to have a picnic in an seemingly abandoned warehouse. Ashara heard the girl ask what was with the hissing. She also kept trying to look around her mask to see what was behind it. Ashara reached up and pulled her mask off her face revealing the green scales behind it.

"Normally one would not eat in an environment such as this, also shouldn't you be at school?" Ashara asked with her limited knowledge of human culture. Though as she looked at the young girl she didn't seem very normal nor did she seem to be very scared of the mask either which she thought was odd.

"No, it is not a throat problem, I am a reptile, we hiss sometimes," she said collapsing her staff and putting it back in her belt.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)   The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Once the girl had removed her masked and revealed her reptile face Treela's mouth dropped open. Not only from the shock but from excitement as well, which became more clear as her oval mouth turned into a big smile. She didn't really answer her question as she just kept that same surprised, goofy expression on her face.

She finally said "Oh my god....you're an alien!" She jumped and said "A real alien! This. Is. Amazing! I knew I'd find one some day." She suddenly walked up and took her hand, shaking it and saying "Hi, I'm Treela and it is just so nice to meet you." She still kept holding her hand as she went on to say "This is incredible. I mean I knew there were more out there but I didn't think I'd ever find one. But here you are! A lizard-humanoid girl, thing."

She only continued on and on, not realizing how much she rambled. It was all due to her excitement at finally meeting another alien, even after she'd struck her before. To her it was already water under the bridge at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)   The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Odd Couple (Treela,Ashara)
Page 1 of 1