Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_voting_barFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_voting_barFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:12 pm

When the mention of brothers and family came up Treela had an obvious look of resentment of the question. She didn't want to get into her whole story about her family, mainly because half the reason why she was who she was involved being as far away from them as possible. Especially in the case of her brother who, as Treela had always though, was one of the bigger problems she had growing up.

She deflected with "Hey, what are we getting into this kind of talk for? We've got some evil aliens to deal with remember? So let's, you know, save the world and...stuff." She even finished with an awkward heroic pose before saying "Let's start with seeing if we can use there own toys against them."

She took the bracelet Emma had taken from the alien and examined it. It was hard to tell if it would work on either of them but it was a chance they needed to take. Treela looked to Emma before handing her the bracelet and indicating for her to try.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Emma noticed the reaction and realized that family was something that Treela did not want to discuss. She dropped the topic and gave a little laugh at Treela's attempt at a heroic pose. She certainly didn't seem like most Zygons, or at least not like the others that Emma had encountered before. Actually, the way she was acting, she seemed a bit more human than what Emma knew her to be.

But when the Zygon suggested that Emma put on the bracelet and see what it did, Emma raised an eyebrow and folded her arms.
"I don't think so." She replied. Her face an unreadable mask devoid of emotion, Emma shook her head. "Not after what it did to her when I took it off of her." She nodded down to the dead Chameleon.

"I'm staying as I am. But the question is, what do we do with the chameleon? And where are they keeping the real people?" She frowned. "What do they do with the real people? Do they kill them, or keep them locked up, or what?" She hoped it wasn't the former. She also hoped that the Zygon knew something to be of help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Treela shrugged at Emma not wearing the bracelet before she began to wonder if her friends were dead.

"Don't worry. They're still alive." she reassured her. She held up the bracelet before saying "The Chameleons need these to stay in disguise. But they also need them to survive. Something about the atmosphere of their planet is the only one they can live in without needing these I think. So right now the real question is where they're keeping them."

Treela had to think on this for a bit, pacing back and forth. She kept stopping and looking back to the dead body and Emma, as if forming a plan, before walking again. In reality she was just hoping the real detective would have a better plan then what she could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:45 pm

Emma listened as Treela gave some additional information about the Chameleons. It sounded promising that she said the real people were almost definitely alive. She felt relieved to hear that, but then she worried what might have happened to JJ when this Chameleon died.

She nodded as Treela said that they needed to figure out where they were keeping them.
"So, they must have a ship or something. They'd probably keep them on the ship. They wouldn't want to make a trip back to their planet or something to hide them, so they'd probably just keep their ship somewhere hidden.. probably nearby." She said thoughtfully. "So.." She began to nibble lightly on one of her fingernails as she thought.

"If I were an alien impersonating the BAU.. where would I hide my ship?" She wondered out loud. She wished she had Spencer's genius mind right about now, but then decided she probably could figure this out better than him anyway.. she had actual experience with aliens after all. She took a moment and tried to picture everything that was in the area, that might work for a ship.

Then she thought of something, and she widened her eyes as the obvious answer occurred to her.
"Oh.. wait. If they can make themselves look like us.. why couldn't they make their ship look like one of our vehicles?" She asked, almost excitedly, but speaking to herself instead of Treela. She smiled and quickly slipped out of the bathroom and glanced around to make sure that no one was watching too closely.

She walked briskly, but tried not to make it seem like she was rushing. Heading for the elevator, she didn't wait to see if Treela was going to follow her or not. She was anxious to check if her idea was right or not, and to rescue her friends. She hoped they were alright, and she hoped that it wouldn't be hard to free them from their captors.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:54 pm

As Emma started speaking out loud while Treela still kept pacing back and forth she held up a finger for each piece of info she gave. She was showing that she paid attention but also to indicate that with all these facts had to come something out of it. Some way of figuring where the real human were.

Of course Treela still had nothing, she starting to think if she turned back into Spencer it would help, but then Emma had some sudden burst of inspiration that made her stop and look. Treela gave her that look, indicating she was waiting for an answer, but instead looked confused when she ran out.

She called out "Hold up!" before turning back into Spencer's form. Before she left she looked at herself in the mirror and Spencer before fixing his hair a little and saying "Cute. In that nerdy kind of way." before bursting out and following Emma to the elevator. Once they were on she turned to Emma and said "Okay, what have you got? And don't leave me in suspense or anything."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Emma held the elevator for Treela when she saw that she was coming. She smiled faintly when Treela asked her not to leave her in suspense or anything.
"Ok, but it'll be much more dramatic when you find out, if I did leave you in suspense." She said, smirking faintly.

She took a moment to think how to explain it.
"Ok, the BAU team work cases all over the country." She began. "Like, sometimes they have a case off in Wisconsin, or Texas, maybe even California. So they wouldn't want to drive or have to buy airline tickets every time they have to go somewhere that far away, so they have their own private jet that they use to get across the country, to get to cases."

She glanced up at Treela, who was back to being Spencer.
"So I figure, if they're impersonating the BAU team, it only makes sense that if they have a way to disguise their ship as something human, they would pick the BAU's jet. At least that's what I'm going to check. I could be wrong, but it's worth checking, anyway." She shrugged, and stepped out of the elevator once it stopped. She then led the way toward the jet's hangar, hoping her theory was correct.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:21 pm

As Emma explained Treela nodded with each piece of info she described in order to give her reasons for suspecting the jet was the ship.

She even commented, still as Spencer, with "Oh yeah, the jet. That is so cool you guys have that."

After that she listened more as she said how the ship was likely disguised as the jet for safety reasons of the Chameleons. Thinking on it Treela could see why as well. It all made perfect sense really.

"You do realize they likely have guards or an alarm or something, right?" she pointed out. "Unless you plan to just storm into the jet I think we're going to need a plan." She was silent for a bit before adding "Actually the whole storming thing might not be so bad. Saves the time of just sneaking around, trying not to be seen. Like....an unneeded level in a video-game." She stopped herself before saying "I think that was Spencer, not me."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Emma frowned as Treela brought up that there might be guards or alarms. She thought for a bit on that as she walked.
"Well, they ought to know me, and Spencer, so it shouldn't be too odd to see us heading toward the jet." She said, hoping that would be good enough.

She then suddenly stopped and looked at Treela. "Where is Spencer? He'd better not be hurt because if he is.. you really won't like the consequences." She said, narrowing her eyes slightly as she looked very serious. Spencer was one of her friends, like an uncle or big brother to her, and she would give her life to defend any of her friends. If he was hurt, someone was going to be regretting it very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Hearing the question about Spencer she gave Emma an odd look before saying "You want to do this now? When we're about to go up against face stealing aliens? Though I'm not one to talk I guess." She could see Emma was serious before saying "Alright, fine. He's knocked out back at his place. Don't worry, he'll be okay. Probably just a little headache when he wakes up." She could tell Emma was a bit angry with that answer before stating "Hey I couldn't have him coming in all of a sudden, could I? Be a bit awkward with two Specners walking around. Like coming to work and someone wore the same outfit as you sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Emma gave a small nod as Treela answered that he was only knocked out.
"He'd better be alright." She told her seriously. She turned and continued walking toward the hangar. She thought for a bit, and decided that the Chameleon people apparently didn't obtain memories from the people they impersonated, and so that was both a problem and a help.

On the one hand, they wouldn't know who she is even if they were pretending to be people that she knew. And that could be a good or a bad thing, depending. But on the other hand, they wouldn't know things, and she could easily make up stuff to convince them of something that would be of help to her.

As she approached the jet, she saw a man standing outside of it. He was familiar to her, and she recognized him as the pilot of the jet. The man checked his watch before he looked up again, watching as she and Spencer walked toward him. Emma thought she saw a slight sign of recogition on his face when he looked toward "Spencer", but he didn't show any sign of recognizing her.
"Hey..who's the woman?" He asked in an innocent tone.

Emma raised her eyebrow at the pilot of the jet. She had met him a few times, and had been on the jet often enough that he ought to know her on sight. Which told her that he was apparently an imposter as well. Coming close enough to grab him if she needed to, she replied to his question.
"The 'woman' is someone you're supposed to know." She informed him. "I'm guessing you're one of those Chameleons, like your pals who've decided to impersonate my friends?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

The man looked shocked, holding his hands up in front of him in slight surrender.
"Whoa..ok...um..please don't hurt me," he said in a somewhat worried voice, as he reached to his braclet slightly. Emma grabbed his wrist before he could do anything with the bracelet thing, and spun him around, simultaneously twisting his arm behind his back. If she'd had handcuffs, she would've cuffed him. Instead, she sort of pushed him against the side of a nearby fuel truck, pinning him, cop-style.

"What's the bracelet for?" She demanded, speaking through gritted teeth. The man grimaced.
"Ow! It is so we can look like humans..we need them on to live as well.." He said through barred teeth.
"Where are the humans you and your friends are impersonating?" She asked, not letting up on his arm.
"Ugh..in the plane..our ship.." He said figuring it was not a good idea to lie.

Emma thought for a few seconds.
"How many more of you are in there?" She asked.
"None...we were just the scout team," he said. Emma put a little more pressure on his arm to make it hurt a bit more.
"You'd better not be lying.." She warned him.
"OW! It would be stupid to lie!" he hissed at her. She let up slightly.
"Good, because if you were lying, you'd really regret it. Now, what are you people here for? Why did you come here, and why impersonate FBI agents?" She asked.The man smiled slightly before speaking.
"Like I would tell you..you can't stop us anyway." Emma frowned and glanced over at Treela, wondering if she had any ideas on how to handle this. Emma had a few ideas of her own, but she would prefer to avoid violence, if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:22 pm

As they approached the jet Treela could see the man as well, though she was a bit relieved to know that he knew her as "Spencer" more than he knew Emma. When he asked who she was Treela was about to say something before Emma came in and singled him out as a Chameleon.

From there she just stood and watched as Emma managed to threaten and interrogate him at the same time. Even in the Spencer guise, knowing what he knew about her, she was impressed by her actions. Even to the point of walking up next to her and commenting "I think I'm really starting to like you."

After that she heard as the Chameleon refused to say why they were hear, making her taking him by the collar and say to Emma "Here, let me try." She pulled him to the side, close to the edge of the hanger itself, before saying "You ever here of Zygons?" He obviously had to think on it given that he didn't answer right away. She beat him to it by saying "We can shapeshift too, you know. Only thing is we don't need bracelets to do it. In fact, if we try hard enough, we can turn into anything we like. Say....a horrible monster. Maybe some ugly looking version of yourself. Or maybe you'd like to see what I really look like. 'Cause I'll warn you right now, you think your kind are ugly? You have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 pm

In reply to Treela, the man smiled slightly.
"Do your worst..you are already too late, like I said." Emma didn't really think a threat of ugliness was going to have much affect on the chameleon, and spoke up to try and get some information.
"How do we get the humans out of your ship without them getting hurt?" She asked, folding her arms.

The man glared at Emma, probably having hoped that they hadn't known everything.
"There is a panel next to the cell." He replied reluctantly. "Just use the braclet you have, it will unlock the ship to you. It belonged to our commander, only that one can shut it down."
"And what happens if I do that?" Emma asked.
"You just need the braclet," he said again. Emma thought for a bit, trying to make sure that they were on the same page and everything, with no misunderstandings.
"So, I can just go in the ship, take the bracelets off of all the humans, and everyone will be fine?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Somehow, she doubted it would be that simple. And she was right. The man shook his head in reply.
"No, you need to put the braclet on the panel and that will disable the braclets and turn them back into normal size." He explained.

Emma frowned, a little bit puzzled by this.
"Why aren't they already normal sized?" She asked.
"They get miniaturized and hidden away. Making them smaller makes it easer," the man informed her.
Emma frowned. "And what happens to your people? Cause.. when I got this one off of one of your people, the result wasn't quite what I'd expected." She said, holding up the bracelet.
"They die." He said, staring at Emma angrily.

She met his gaze and stared back at him.
"Yes, I kind of figured that after I took this one off of your commander." She said quietly. "So tell me, how do I free the humans without causing your people to die as well?" She asked, with her arms still folded.
"You can't," he said, looking both angry and sad at the same time. Emma frowned as she heard this, and stared back at him with her face unreadable, her mind racing with thoughts and ideas on what to do. She wasn't willing to kill all of these aliens, but she also wasn't willing to let the continue to impersonate her friends. What could she do?
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Treela, still as Spencer, kept looking back and forth between the Chameleon and Emma as they spoke. With each harsh answer he gave she was all too willing to just smack him or rough him up a little to make him change his attitude. Still Emma was running the show right now and Treela was just trying to do what she could to deal with the aliens trying to invade, or whatever there plan was.

When the subject of trying to free the people came up Treela listened more carefully. She didn't know this part of how the Chameleons would swap places with people, though given how it sounded it seemed very dire one way or another. But then when the impostor told how the only way to save the humans was to kill the aliens, Treela looked a little concerned at Emma.

"What do you think?" she asked, still as Spencer. "I mean we can't just let the people say imprisoned. They're your friends, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Emma frowned slightly at Treela.
"Yes, I know that. You don't have to remind me." She told her, just a little bit annoyed that she thought she had to remind Emma of this.

She bit her lip and thought hard for a few moments, trying to come up with some answer. Then, sighing softly, she turned to Treela.
"Let me borrow your cuffs." She said, then frowned when she saw that 'Spencer' didn't have any. "Or, nevermind." She added with a frown. She had planned to handcuff the imposter pilot so they wouldn't have to hold onto him, but since they didn't have any, she supposed Treela could just keep holding him.

Emma began to pace around a little, trying to think of what to do. It was such a hard decision. How could she make such a decision? Either kill a bunch of aliens, or leave her friends imprisoned forever. She needed to think on this, long and hard. The only problem was, she didn't know if she had very much time at all to make a decision.

She knew that if she caused the deaths of these aliens, she would feel terrible, and she would feel like she had murdered them. But if she left her friends in their current situation, she would feel also like a horrible person. Either way was a losing situation. She wanted to call the Doctor and ask him what to do, and if he had ever encountered these Chameleon people before. But she didn't have his number and no way to contact him. And she didn't think she should wait until tomorrow when he came back to get her, before she dealt with this.

Continuing to pace around, she searched her mind for any kind of solution that might help, any ideas that might help her figure out what to do. Was it possible to free the humans without killing the Chameleons? She hoped there was a way, and if so, she was hoping she might be able to find it.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:29 pm

After indicating she had no cuffs Treela just kept her hands on the Chameleon to keep him from trying anything funny. In the meantime both of them watched as Emma began pacing. For the longest time Treela expected he to come up with an idea, or at the very least cave in and say what she was thinking.

Obviously if it came down to it, Emma would save the humans over the impostor alien race. There was no point in denying it but, of course, Emma was the type to think of a way to actually save everyone. Even Treela, being as young as she is, knew that the option would not always be available. And, in this case, it seemed obvious.

Even as a Zygon she would have decided to save the human, given her love for them. As much as she was a alien she still knew where the true value of which species lied. And there was nothing to be gained by these shape-shifters who's methods were cheap and cruel.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Emma kept pacing for a long while, racking her brain to try and think of a solution. She couldn't think of any, and finally sat down and put her head in her hands, with her elbows resting on her knees. She was aware of the other two watching her, but right now she just really didn't care. She had a rather dreadful feeling that there was no other way out of this. She knew she would feel horrible, but what else could she do?

After a long moment, Emma slowly sat up and let out a long sigh before standing up. She fixed her sleeves slightly and then turned to the two aliens.
"I'm sorry, but I can't let you go around impersonating people, while the real person is held in captivity. I really wish there was some way to do it without killing your people.. I really don't want that. But if there's no other way, then.. I.. I'm sorry." She said, with a little difficulty. She really hated this, and she wished that someone else could make the decision, instead of her. But she had to be the one to make the call on what to do, and she wasn't going to run and hide from that responsibility, as hard as it was to face it.

Just then, JJ walked through the door, much to Emma's astonishment.
"Oh wonderful..you are here too!" JJ said, catching the last part of the sentence. "Wait, what?! You were going to let her kill us all?!" she said staring angrily at the man. The man looked nervous over at "JJ" before he spoke
"Y-Yes, but.. well no, I just said that to see what she'd do! I wasn't going to let her actually do it.." He protested. The woman seethed slightly before she spoke again, looking over at Emma.
"There is another way without killing our people, I can help." She told her. Emma was still staring at the chameleon who had died, and wondered if they were capable of coming back to life or something.
"You... you were dead.." She said, puzzled. "How can you be here?"
"I wasn't dead..I was faking it so you would leave me alone." 'JJ' said. Emma's stare of astonishment turned into a glare as she folded her arms.
"You faked it? Here I was feeling horrible about accidentally killing you, and you were only pretending!" She said, angry.
"Well..that's not my fault, I am here now..and want to help," she said, rolling her eyes slightly. Emma took a deep breath and made herself calm down.
"Alright. What do we do? And I'm warning you now, if you trick me in any way, I will go through with the last plan I was about to start on."
"You just need to take the armbands off of us, and then the humans, and they will be free without killing us." She explained. Emma thought for a moment, then nodded slightly.
"Alright, he said the humans are in the jet, so lead the way." She told her, waiting for her to go first.

Emma couldn't help feeling extremely relieved to find out that she wouldn't have to kill the aliens after all, and would still be able to free the humans. She hoped that the chameleon wasn't deceiving her in any way, because she really wanted everything to work out without anyone having to die. And, as annoyed and slightly angry as she was about 'JJ' pretending to be dead, she was much happier now, knowing that she hadn't really died, and Emma hadn't really accidentally killed her. She kept a serious look on her face, however, because she wanted to make sure that 'JJ' knew that she was serious about not pulling anything. As "JJ" moved in front of Emma and went to the jet, Emma stood back while she opened it, revealing the alien ship inside.
"There." She said casually.

Emma narrowed her eyes slightly, not wanting to risk walking into a trap. She didn't know what these aliens were like, and she didn't know if they might be trying to lead them into a trap or something. Maybe Emma would be next to be impersonated, in their plans.
Emma grabbed 'JJ' by the arm and made her walk along with her as they both entered the ship, with a brief glance back to make sure that Treela was following with the pilot.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Once Emma had come to her decision, Treela sighed heavily. She knew it would come to this and there was no other way. Hard as it was for both of them, and the Chameleons, the choice had to be made. Treela was just glad it wasn't her being forced to make the hard choice, one she wasn't sure if she could ever bring herself to do.

However when the JJ impostor arrived Treela turned to face him, still keeping her grip on the other one. As she heard them all converse she looked between Emma, JJ and the impostor pilot to see follow the entire conversation. She looked less than convinced when the JJ clone had argued there was a way for all of them to be left alive and yet still free the humans. She thought it might have been a trick just so the Chameleon could try and save his own people.

However when he'd shown them it was true Treela's eyes went wide with surprise. So there was a way that everyone would come out on top. A little relaxation came into her lungs when this was realized but she still wasn't convinced the Chameleon's wouldn't try to make some sort of quick move or last ditch effot, making her still keep her guard up.

When JJ lead the way Treela, obviously still in Spencer's form, took up the rear as the group walked. When Emma looked back she nodded, indicating she would act if they tried anything funny. As they walked however one thing was still on her mind.

She spoke up and asked "If you wouldn't mind answering, why did you invade here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:05 pm

"JJ" turned to Treela.
"Our people only survive by taking on the form of humans." She said. "If we could take over the government of this country, we would have more than enough humans to help all of our people." She explained. Emma frowned and gave her a slightly dark look.
"By doing that, you'd be focusing the humans into a permanent sleep. You wouldn't like that if it was you, would you?"

She looked around to find the humans.
"Alright, where are they?" She asked. JJ led the way into the area that would have been the passenger area, which had been transformed into what looked like a sick bay, with beds containing all of the people who had been taken over.

Emma looked over them all and took careful note of all of those who were there.
"Alright. So now we know where the humans are, so now we need to find these same people and get the armbands off of them." She said, glancing at Treela/Spencer. "How will we work that out?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Once they'd reached the humans Treela/Spencer looked down at the odd containment beds they were held in. It reminded her of the times when she and her family would sometimes need to put the humans they posed as into their own form of stasis in order to prolong their periods of staying in disguise.

She snapped back to focus when Emma had asked how the best way to find the decoy humans and get the armbands off of them. Using both her own smarts added with Spencer's she thought for a moment before snapping her fingers with an idea.

Tuning to the fake JJ she said "You and your buddies must have some kind of code or phrase when talking with each other, right? So why don't you get on the horn and tell them to drag their shape-shifting butts up here. Otherwise I'll do it the hard way."

She waited until the JJ copy wasn't looking to wink to Emma, indicating her ploy.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Emma carefully checked the nearest person, which was Garcia, to make sure that she was alright. She seemed to be fine, and she assumed that the rest of them were in a similar condition so she didn't bother checking every single one of them. The chameleons had said they needed to keep the humans alive, she was pretty sure.

She looked at 'JJ' questioningly when Treela asked if she had a way of contacting the others. The imposter sighed softly and took out JJ's phone, and Emma watched her to see what she was typing, not trusting her. She quickly texted out a message to have them all come to the jet asap.

Emma had 'JJ' sit down in one of the seats, and waited for the others to join them. She motioned for the 'pilot' to take a seat, and then for Treela to stand behind the door.
"When they come in, make sure they can't leave without us allowing them to." She told Treela. They only had to wait for a short while before the group of false agents entered the jet. Because of the dim lighting, they wouldn't be able to see Emma right away, until they got a little further in, and they wouldn't see 'Spencer' until he secured the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Treela/Spencer watched as the fake JJ texted as well before nodding to Emma when she told her to go and secure the door once they were in. She had to give credit on Emma taking charge as she did, mainly because among the Zygons only the males had any sense of superiority; that is for a select few females throughout history. In any case she waited by the door, making sure to stay out of sight as each of the impostors entered one-by-one.

Once all were accounted for Treela/Spencer closed the door before using her own superior strength to bend the nob. She even used a metal pole and bent it around so they could not just smash the door down. Now the only way out was with her strength, and it was clear she would fight them first before removing it for them just because they threatened her.

She looked back to them, still as Spencer, before crossing her arms and saying "Just so none of you get any ideas. But please, if you want to test me, go ahead and try."

The tone in her voice showed how serious she was, being that she really hated how these Chameleons had tried to run things on Earth and basically ruined what could've been a fun day for her. In any case, once she'd made it clear to the impostors she indicated for Emma to run the show. She stayed near the door in case but would move if Emma asked.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:31 pm

As soon as the chameleons disguised as the FBI team had entered, they were surprised to find that they were not alone with their chameleon friends. Emma counted to make sure that everyone was there. Hotch, Rossi, Prentiss, Garcia, Derek, and then JJ and the Pilot were already there. She nodded slightly in satisfaction.

"Alright, now if you would all please remove your armbands, and hand them to.. "Spencer".." she said with a very slight sarcastic emphasis on saying Spencer.  "Then you can remove the armband from the human who you were impersonating." She added with a stern glare at them all.

The Chameleons glared at Emma slightly, before reaching for their armbands. They stopped, however, when Hotchner spoke.
"How do we know you aren't going to kill us anyway?" He demanded. Emma gritted her teeth slightly in anger at the suggestion but remained calm as she answered.
"You would be dead already if I was going to kill you." She replied. "Why do you think we called you all in here, rather than just taking the bands off the humans?"

They glanced at JJ, who nodded slightly in reply.
"Fine." Hotchner said, giving in. He and others reached down and took off their armbands. They all walked over to "Spencer" and put it in his hand, looking rather unhappy about it. Then, they grudgingly went over to the humans, doing the same thing. Emma watched them and made sure that no one tried anything they shouldn't.

"There..done, happy?" 'Derek' asked, the last to take off his armband. Emma glanced at Treela as a sign to watch them, then she went and checked the humans to make sure that they were alright. They were beginning to stir, and she smiled faintly. Pulses seemed normal, breathing was ok.. they all seemed to be fine.
"Yes, I am." She replied quietly, relieved that everyone was fine.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:39 pm

When Emma kept referring back to Treela/Spencer she just stood there and smirked. It was self-pleasuring to see the Chameleons knew they were beat and were up a creek without a paddle now. They knew as much as she and Emma did that they had no other choice, at least none that wouldn't end with their deaths.

She watched and waited as each one removed their bands before handing them over to her, she keeping an eye on them even afterwards. Once they were all brought to her, Treela/Spencer counted and saw everyone of the armbands counted for each impostor. She indicated to Emma that everything was clear, and that she was still watching them close to make sure none tried anything funny.

At this point it was just a matter of telling them that if they were to come back then it was likely neither of them would be so charitable.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:27 pm

As the humans began to wake up, Emma made sure they were alright, and then explained that the faceless creatures who were standing in the jet with them were harmless and that everything was alright.

Once everyone was awake, she turned to Treela.
"Would you undo the door so they can leave?" She asked. When Treela would do so, Emma watched each of the FBI agents and pilot leave the jet, looking rather bewildered about what had happened to them.

After they were all gone, Emma folded her arms and turned to the Chameleons.
"I'm letting you off with a warning, this time." She told them. "Leave Earth and don't mess with it, or any humans, ever again." She told them. "And if you do, whatever happens as a result will be your own doings."

She stared at the leader of them for a moment so he could see that she was very serious, then she nodded to Treela/Spencer.
"Now I strongly advise that you take your ship and get as far away from Earth as you can go." She told them, then left.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Nodding when Emma gave the signal Treela/Spencer used her strength to open the door for the humans, telling them to just keep walking when they asked how Spencer suddenly became so strong. Afterwards she closed the door back up and walked next to Emma as she gave her threat to the aliens.

After telling them to leave Treela/Spencer crackled her knuckles and said "Unless you'd rather stick around for a little longer."

Even without faces it was clear they were nervous after hearing that little threat.

Later on, once the aliens were off on their own ship and flying off, Treela was now in her normal form and standing with Emma as they watched. She waited until they were clear out of sight before laughing aloud.

When she clammed she said "You know, I thought this would just be another boring day. Good thing I was proved wrong. You know what, you're alright, Emma. You got that whole taking order attitude thing, which is pretty sweet. You know, if you ever get tired of this FBI stuff, you can always tag along with me. Make the trips less boring." she finished with a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next