Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_voting_barFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_voting_barFBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Treela/Spencer watched as the fake JJ texted as well before nodding to Emma when she told her to go and secure the door once they were in. She had to give credit on Emma taking charge as she did, mainly because among the Zygons only the males had any sense of superiority; that is for a select few females throughout history. In any case she waited by the door, making sure to stay out of sight as each of the impostors entered one-by-one.

Once all were accounted for Treela/Spencer closed the door before using her own superior strength to bend the nob. She even used a metal pole and bent it around so they could not just smash the door down. Now the only way out was with her strength, and it was clear she would fight them first before removing it for them just because they threatened her.

She looked back to them, still as Spencer, before crossing her arms and saying "Just so none of you get any ideas. But please, if you want to test me, go ahead and try."

The tone in her voice showed how serious she was, being that she really hated how these Chameleons had tried to run things on Earth and basically ruined what could've been a fun day for her. In any case, once she'd made it clear to the impostors she indicated for Emma to run the show. She stayed near the door in case but would move if Emma asked.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:31 pm

As soon as the chameleons disguised as the FBI team had entered, they were surprised to find that they were not alone with their chameleon friends. Emma counted to make sure that everyone was there. Hotch, Rossi, Prentiss, Garcia, Derek, and then JJ and the Pilot were already there. She nodded slightly in satisfaction.

"Alright, now if you would all please remove your armbands, and hand them to.. "Spencer".." she said with a very slight sarcastic emphasis on saying Spencer.  "Then you can remove the armband from the human who you were impersonating." She added with a stern glare at them all.

The Chameleons glared at Emma slightly, before reaching for their armbands. They stopped, however, when Hotchner spoke.
"How do we know you aren't going to kill us anyway?" He demanded. Emma gritted her teeth slightly in anger at the suggestion but remained calm as she answered.
"You would be dead already if I was going to kill you." She replied. "Why do you think we called you all in here, rather than just taking the bands off the humans?"

They glanced at JJ, who nodded slightly in reply.
"Fine." Hotchner said, giving in. He and others reached down and took off their armbands. They all walked over to "Spencer" and put it in his hand, looking rather unhappy about it. Then, they grudgingly went over to the humans, doing the same thing. Emma watched them and made sure that no one tried anything they shouldn't.

"There..done, happy?" 'Derek' asked, the last to take off his armband. Emma glanced at Treela as a sign to watch them, then she went and checked the humans to make sure that they were alright. They were beginning to stir, and she smiled faintly. Pulses seemed normal, breathing was ok.. they all seemed to be fine.
"Yes, I am." She replied quietly, relieved that everyone was fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:39 pm

When Emma kept referring back to Treela/Spencer she just stood there and smirked. It was self-pleasuring to see the Chameleons knew they were beat and were up a creek without a paddle now. They knew as much as she and Emma did that they had no other choice, at least none that wouldn't end with their deaths.

She watched and waited as each one removed their bands before handing them over to her, she keeping an eye on them even afterwards. Once they were all brought to her, Treela/Spencer counted and saw everyone of the armbands counted for each impostor. She indicated to Emma that everything was clear, and that she was still watching them close to make sure none tried anything funny.

At this point it was just a matter of telling them that if they were to come back then it was likely neither of them would be so charitable.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:27 pm

As the humans began to wake up, Emma made sure they were alright, and then explained that the faceless creatures who were standing in the jet with them were harmless and that everything was alright.

Once everyone was awake, she turned to Treela.
"Would you undo the door so they can leave?" She asked. When Treela would do so, Emma watched each of the FBI agents and pilot leave the jet, looking rather bewildered about what had happened to them.

After they were all gone, Emma folded her arms and turned to the Chameleons.
"I'm letting you off with a warning, this time." She told them. "Leave Earth and don't mess with it, or any humans, ever again." She told them. "And if you do, whatever happens as a result will be your own doings."

She stared at the leader of them for a moment so he could see that she was very serious, then she nodded to Treela/Spencer.
"Now I strongly advise that you take your ship and get as far away from Earth as you can go." She told them, then left.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Nodding when Emma gave the signal Treela/Spencer used her strength to open the door for the humans, telling them to just keep walking when they asked how Spencer suddenly became so strong. Afterwards she closed the door back up and walked next to Emma as she gave her threat to the aliens.

After telling them to leave Treela/Spencer crackled her knuckles and said "Unless you'd rather stick around for a little longer."

Even without faces it was clear they were nervous after hearing that little threat.

Later on, once the aliens were off on their own ship and flying off, Treela was now in her normal form and standing with Emma as they watched. She waited until they were clear out of sight before laughing aloud.

When she clammed she said "You know, I thought this would just be another boring day. Good thing I was proved wrong. You know what, you're alright, Emma. You got that whole taking order attitude thing, which is pretty sweet. You know, if you ever get tired of this FBI stuff, you can always tag along with me. Make the trips less boring." she finished with a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Emma looked off into the sky thoughtfully as she watched the space ship grow smaller and smaller until it was a tiny dot, which soon disappeared from sight. She wondered what planet they came from, and where they would be going now. She hoped they wouldn't go causing trouble on some other planet, but she didn't really think there was much she could do about it if they did.

She sighed softly and wondered if the Doctor had ever met those aliens before, or others of their species. She looked back at Treela and smirked faintly at Treela's offer. She looked down at her and smiled a little.
"Thanks for the offer, but I already have a friend that I 'tag along with'." She told her. "He should be back sometime tomorrow."

She smiled a little and checked her watch, seeing that she still had the rest of the night to kill until morning, when she expected him to return. She glanced at Treela.
"Just out of curiosity, though, when you say tagging along with you, what do you mean?" She inquired, curious. Did she have a space ship of her own, and travel around? Or did she travel with her zygon family or something? Emma had no intention of joining her, but she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:53 pm

With a little shrug Treela answered "Just travel along, really. I'm on my own and tend to just hop from place to place." She sighed a little before crossing her arms and explaining "I've been around this planet at three times in my life. As fun as it is, I do actually want to go up there and see what it's like." She pointed up into the sky before saying "Would've tagged with the faceless guys, but no telling if they'd leave me out in a vacuum or something. Aside from that, you're pretty hot when you take charge like that."

She stopped to let what she'd said sink in for Emma before giggling at this. While it was true Treela was never one to "only play "one side of board" so to speak, she did know when to say no or respect a no. Despite Emma's answer she still smirked at this.

"In any case, I may not have gotten everything I wanted today. But I did get a few extra things." She then turned into Spencer for a moment before saying "I wouldn't tell the real Spencer this, but some nights I may change into this form and stand in front of a mirror for a few minutes....just to enjoy the sight." She laughed at this before turning back and saying "Though, to be serious, it's good to know I at least made one actual human friend today. I mean if you're okay with being friends to a shape-shifting alien that is."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Emma nodded as Treela replied that she just traveled along. Emma didn't know how old Zygons got, but she assumed that it was probably a high number judging from Treela's comment of being around the planet at least three times. She didn't ask, however, and figured that she could ask the Doctor about it later. She was sure he knew.

Next she nodded as Treela mentioned how she would have tagged along with the Chameleons except for not knowing whether they could be trusted.
"That's understandable." Emma replied, then blinked at Treela's next comment. She looked at her for funny a moment before deciding to ignore the comment.

She raised an eyebrow when she mentioned how she might change into Spencer occassionally.
"Well.. that's, um.. good to know?" She replied, not sure how to reply to that. Emma was surprised when Treela said she had a human friend. She had to be talking about Emma, so she was surprised that she would consider her a friend. "Yeah, I'm ok with that." She replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Treela smiled back before saying "Well, as fun as this is getting, I should head out. Lord knows investigations with you lot will be coming up soon. Won't look so good when they find another alien still hiding among you all." She gave a quick shake to Emma before turning and saying "I'll see you around. But I can't promise you'll see me." She looked back and smirked before pulling out her pink shades and putting them on as she walked away.

The entire time she did she kept that small smile on her face. Treela was still happy to know humans were just as much good as they could be bad. More and more she realized how they and zygons were a like to where she remembered the reasons why she left her family. She just hoped there would be others like Emma she'd eventually run into.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Emma watched as Treela walked away, and smiled faintly. She waited until she had left, then she turned and walked to the FBI building. She knew she would have a lot of explaining to do. As she walked, she was thinking over what she would say to the team. She was sure that she would think of something, but she just had to think of something good enough that they would believe..

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)   FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI - Federal Bureau of Impersonation (Emma/Treela)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next