Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Treela felt a large weight of pressure as Cleopatra had stopped the Doctor and opened her stunning eyes. She felt like she was being peered through her own soul with how blaring they were. Yet they were so beautiful she couldn't turn away. It wasn't until she stood and made everyone else leave that Treela realized they were in hot water.

When she walked over to the Doctor and began examining them Treela almost felt she could see through her disguise to the monstrous form underneath; that or she was only looking as far as past her clothing with just felt uncomfortable. Her cheeks had gone pink from being examined by her to the point where she was afraid her more flirtatious nature would get the better of her. And one thing she didn't want the Doctor nagging her about in the future was that they were nearly killed because she made a pass to the queen of Egypt.

When the queen had indicated she could tell they were not from Egypt itself she looked to the Doctor, seeing the worried look in his eyes. She only gave a nervous little shrug, obviously not knowing how to handle the fact they were figured out; at least partially. After all she was only his 'concubine' as it were.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:38 pm

The Doctor opened his mouth to speak once more, but was immediately hushed by a swift finger from the Queen. "You, strange haired man, are a mystery to me. A man from the Isles of Britain, or so he looks, coming to me in the hour of estrangement in my state."

Her gaze swiftly switched to Treela, where she loomed overhead, almost peering down upon her like a vulture. "And you, lily of the valley, one whose beauty is unreal. Your disguise is good, but not enough to fool a queen like I."

She stood back, watching the two, who were both agog and agape. She examined the both of them, then took a seat back down on the lounge chair. "You are a long way from home, my friends. I can sense you come from beyond the stars, far from here and anywhere which could be on land. Your arrival here has been foretold for man eons, and now you are here, and I can't think of what to say. You, the man of medicine, and you, the woman of many faces. Arriving here in your blue sarcophagus that wheezes and moans. The prophecy has been fulfilled."
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Treela gulped a little in her throat when Cleopatra had finished figuring the Doctor out before looming over her like a hungry predator. She shrunk back just a little before she was found out somehow.

After the queen backed off Treela commented "Shoot. And I was trying so hard to stay in character." giving a sarcastic remark to the Doctor; another reference to the concubine thing. After that she listened along with the Doctor as Cleopatra told of how they're coming was foretold. When she finished Treela asked the obvious question of "Hang on. If you know who we are, then why not jump the guards on us? Actually, scratch that. Who the heck even told you?"
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:00 pm

The Queen gave a smile to Treela's response that sent chills up the Doctor's spine. With no real reason, she circled her lounge chair and headed to the back of the chamber. There hung two massive curtains, with long golden pull cords on either side. She headed to one side of the curtain, grabbed the cord, and gave it an elegant tug.

The curtains split and revealed a massively large slab of limestone, painted with brilliant colors and figures. After a moment of staring at the bright colors, the hues and shades began to cognitively make sense to the Doctor. In the middle of the slab was a bold, blue box with a lamp atop. "The TARDIS..."

On either side of the TARDIS was figures. On one side was a womanly figure with a face that beckoned of the Indian god Vishnu, with many faces and emotions. On the other side stood an obviously male figure, but the face had been eroded off. The only thing that the Doctor could depict was that the figure seemed to have question marks on it, but he couldn't be sure. The Doctor came to the other side of the lounge to get a closer look.

"The story tells of a man of medicine and his many faced assistant coming to our land in his blue box from beyond the stars, and becoming the savior of the people. The two of them together would be sure that we could survive the famine, the plagues, the evils that darken our land. My fair lover Mark Antony cannot spare more time or energy to defend this land. And I can only do so much with my own troops. Nothing can appease the gods......nothing but you two."
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:05 pm

At first Treela tensed when she smiled before walking away towards the curtains. She worried that the thing she would reveal would be something dangerous, or possibly monstrous. However when it was the TARDIS depicted on a slab she was both shocked and confused as to what it meant.

Treela had been examining both statues next to the TARDIS slab as Cleopatra explained how the two of them were apparently supposed to be sent by the gods to help in some great endeavors to come. The mention of Mark Antony made Treela remember that, at this point in history, he was still in Rome settling matters with the current emperor. However when she mentioned nothing would appease the gods but them she worried.

Leaning over and whispering to the Doctor she asked "Doc? When she says appease, you don't think she means....?"

Last edited by Treela/Alice on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:13 pm

"I should hope not...but I have an idea....do you remember what I told you when you first joined me? When I first told you what you were? Some things are not quite as they appear..." The Doctor's vague and abscure references could have went clear over Treela's head, but he had no time to explain further. He approached the slab and rubbed his hands over the massive stone face.

The Doctor pressed his face against the slab and took a deep breath. He stuck his tongue out and gave it a brief taste, then stood back. He was put into a land of thought and confusion, walked back to Treela with his hand cradling his chin.

Even with his back turned, the Doctor could feel the Queens powerful gaze piercing his back. "This is all too much, Treela. How and why? Hmmm....what do you think, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Treela watched as the Doctor just randomly licked and sniffed the slab, looking oddly as he re-approached her after doing that. Even she had to consider it was a little gross of him since the slab could've been very dirty indeed.

When he asked her what she thought she gave him a confused look before saying "Uh....yeah. Too much indeed. I mean we only just got here and now we're supposed to just....help save everyone on a whim? I mean come on! Don't we even get to have a tour? Maybe get some gifts as a sign of gratitude? Show some appreciation would be nice...."

She wasn't sure if that had helped or not but she turned away as well. She looked over to the Doctor giving a worried look, hoping he had something planed.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:32 pm

The Doctor smiled at Treela with his infamous toothy grin, and gave her a small wink. He swiftly turned around to face the Queen, who was standing still by the slab. "Well...Cleo, old girl, the gig is up. Treela, my dear, you can drop face for the moment."

The Doctor approached the stone slab, coming face to face once more with Cleopatra and leaning up against the slab. "You're a beautiful woman on Earth, probably. But the trick is you're not beautiful, nor are you a woman. No one in their right minds would know as much as you do and casually know as much information as you do."

The Doctor stood back up from the slab and casually walked over to Treela. "First of all, Mark Antony is currently still in Rome dealing with Julius Caesar. Cleopatra and Mark Antony wont become and item for another three years. Secondly, the slab is made of a highly concentrated combination of Ferrous Sulphide, which is only available in the deepest crevices of Earth or on the distant plants in the Crab Galaxy. Thirdly, my dear, you've got the eyes wrong. Green eyes are a genetic mutation in the human race, and technically aren't even geographically available in this area for another 500 plus years."

The Doctor reached into his robe and pulled out a small box device. The device whizzed and buzzed in his hand as he flipped the switch. "And this little thing tells me that you aren't of this Earth either. And THIS little button here..." referring to the small red button that was lit up on the device, "Is a demasker."

The Doctor pressed the switch. The stone slab shattered into dust, revealing the tied up Cleopatra looking very dehydrated and wan, and the dried out corpse of what looked like another queen. The Doctor's eyes shot up to the standing Queen once more, smiling his signature arrogant smile and smugly boasting his reveal.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Seeing him smile she did so as well, Treela little more confident that he DID have a plan of action. However when he turned and started going on about how this wasn't the real Cleopatra, Treela titled her head wonder who or what she really was then.

When the Doctor told her to drop her disguise she gave a squeamish "Uh, Doc, I don't feel comfortable about that just yet..."

Whether or not he responded to that Treela still listened as the Doctor debunked one piece of information after another about the fake queen. With each thing he said she grew a little more confident that he could deal with whatever was she really was. She then backed away when the tablet was destroyed to reveal the REAL Cleopatra underneath. She wanted to make a move to help her but waited until the Doctor indicated it was alright to make any move with the fake queen still standing.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:10 pm

The standing Cleopatra, with a look of stoic horror on her face, looked down upon the tied up Cleopatra, then looked back up to the pair of time travelers. Her face, although revealed to be a sham, remained unemotional and still. She then began to smirk. A small chuckle passed through her lips. Then began to morph into a manic giggle, then into hysterical laughter.

The now manic Cleopatra threw her arms into the air, causing the brilliant sun shining down on her to eclipse into darkness. The unlit torches that surrounded the chamber sparked to life with an aggressive wooooosh! She looked back down to the Doctor. The firelight now cast an eerie shadow on her face, creating a mask of darkness and ferocity.

"Doctor....Doctor, Doctor, Doctor. My old friend. You wonder how I recognized you, and your pathetic shapeshifting friend. And yet I am surprised you didn't recognize me."

The Doctor, whose facial expressions morphed from smugness to curious horror, now watched as this Cleopatra mountebank patronized his intellect, which was a dangerous thing to do in any situation. The Doctor looked down to Treela, gave her a small nudge, and looked back up to the woman.

"And am I led to believe that I was supposed to ignore the fact that your face has changed, but your techniques of playing dumb have not, Ushas?"

Seeing Treela trying to keep up, he explained. "This woman is a renegade Time Lord, and one that I went to school with. Having vicious ways of dealing with people in order to get her way. It's no surprise that she found us. Oh, Ushas, you've lost your touch. Or do you prefer your alias, Rani?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Upon seeing the fake Cleopatra laugh in such a manner, Treela looked worried as ever. Confused by this she only took a step back until the light appeared and created the darkened mask over her face. When hearing her make the comment Treela repeated "Pathetic?", showing how offended she was, before the Doctor had nudged her.

After hearing the explanation about the Rani, as she was revealed, Treela gave a little awkward face before asking "This wouldn't happen to be some ex-girlfriend you ticked off in school, would it? Otherwise I'm going to go outside and let you two settle this."
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Upon mention of the girlfriend comment, both the Doctor and the Rani gave Treela the same look. Fierce, sore, and hushing. Perhaps there was some sort of history back in their youth, but the mention of being *together* was apparently a taboo subject. The stifling silence was lifted when the Doctor looked back to the Rani. "Let me guess: coming to the dawn of civilization to take advantage of the hard working laborers to making something decent for yourself, I would assume?"

The Rani stared daggers at Treela, then focused her gaze back to the Doctor. "Not me, Doctor. Them."

The Rani looked behind the Doctor and Treela, to a pair of shadowy figures. The figures stood at least 8 feet tall, slender, and draped in long, almost black cloaks. Slender appendages peeked out from either sleeve, but revealed nothing about their origin or species. What they DID do was spark the Doctor's curiosity. "Oh! I see it now. Aliens get into trouble, aliens crash land on class IX planet, aliens force help from civilians of planet, aliens take lives to sustain themselves, Doctor arrives. It's an age old story. And am I supposed to believe these people gave up their freedom willingly?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:03 pm

After getting the dirty looks from both Time Lords Treela shrugged and said "Just a guess."

She kept her eyes darting between both the Doctor and the Rani before the attention was drawn to the creatures that stood behind them. When Treela turned she gasped at the sight, given that they were a frightening sight. However as she did she held her arm up and realized, on the digital watch she was still wearing, there was only two minutes left until her three hour mark was up. Then she heard as the Doctor mentioned how these creatures, whoever they were, had been part of whatever plan the Rani had to enslave the people of this time.

Afterwards she said "Time for a change of pace I guess." She then began to make struggling sounds before saying "Sorry, Doctor. But times up....." she then looked back to the Rain and finished with "...for you." With another little groan she looked back to the creatures and said "I'm really going to hate this...." before starting to change into her natural zygon form.

Within a few moments her zygon form shed through the human disguise, she removing her watch and pink visors to show they were the only things not part of her disguise. She made sure they landed near the Doctor for him to keep safe before she stood, her full seven foot red and sucker covered form in view.

With a loud whisper of a voice she said "The gloves are off boys!" before charging at them, her zygon strength already kicked in for the coming fight.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:30 am

The Doctor noticed out of the corner of his eye that his companion keep anxiously looking at her watch, which he thought he had told her to leave in the TARDIS, but was surprised she snuck it past his line of vision. Keeping his attention split between the mischievous Rani and her two slender friends, the Doctor continued his silent treatment of the fiend.

Next thing he knew, he was tossed to the ground. It all happened too fast for the Doctor to say anything. Treela threw off her disguise, shed her human face, and ululated a modern Zygon battle cry. She circled the room, looking for her first victim, and ended up honing in on the two mysterious looking figures behind the Doctor and herself.

She charged at them with full might, snarling and headfirst. But as she approached the two beings, and made contact with them, another mysterious and curious thing happened: Treela went completely through the beings without stopping, their robes fluttering in the air behind them, possibly revealing that there wasn't anything touching the ground with these two beings.

The Doctor peered over to the Rani with a small look of confusion and a mild look of entertainment. She had an austere look of humor on her face, and couldn't help but scoff at the Zygon. The Doctor looked back to Treela, who didn't seem to lose her momentum, and she was headed straight for one of the massive pillars in the room....
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Treela had half-expected the two odd slender creatures to put up some sort of defense or effort as she came closer. However she was a little surprised when they didn't, only to realize all too late that she'd passed right through them. She couldn't believe it was possible, even looking back and not realizing she was heading right into a pillar.

By the time she turned back and realized she'd already struck, her massive Zygon form cushioning her blow but also forcing her back onto her rear. When she fell she took a moment to regain herself before realizing her Zygon strength had caused an imbalance on the pillar.

Looking up she gave a little whisper of an "Uh-oh...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next