Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Upon seeing the fake Cleopatra laugh in such a manner, Treela looked worried as ever. Confused by this she only took a step back until the light appeared and created the darkened mask over her face. When hearing her make the comment Treela repeated "Pathetic?", showing how offended she was, before the Doctor had nudged her.

After hearing the explanation about the Rani, as she was revealed, Treela gave a little awkward face before asking "This wouldn't happen to be some ex-girlfriend you ticked off in school, would it? Otherwise I'm going to go outside and let you two settle this."
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Upon mention of the girlfriend comment, both the Doctor and the Rani gave Treela the same look. Fierce, sore, and hushing. Perhaps there was some sort of history back in their youth, but the mention of being *together* was apparently a taboo subject. The stifling silence was lifted when the Doctor looked back to the Rani. "Let me guess: coming to the dawn of civilization to take advantage of the hard working laborers to making something decent for yourself, I would assume?"

The Rani stared daggers at Treela, then focused her gaze back to the Doctor. "Not me, Doctor. Them."

The Rani looked behind the Doctor and Treela, to a pair of shadowy figures. The figures stood at least 8 feet tall, slender, and draped in long, almost black cloaks. Slender appendages peeked out from either sleeve, but revealed nothing about their origin or species. What they DID do was spark the Doctor's curiosity. "Oh! I see it now. Aliens get into trouble, aliens crash land on class IX planet, aliens force help from civilians of planet, aliens take lives to sustain themselves, Doctor arrives. It's an age old story. And am I supposed to believe these people gave up their freedom willingly?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:03 pm

After getting the dirty looks from both Time Lords Treela shrugged and said "Just a guess."

She kept her eyes darting between both the Doctor and the Rani before the attention was drawn to the creatures that stood behind them. When Treela turned she gasped at the sight, given that they were a frightening sight. However as she did she held her arm up and realized, on the digital watch she was still wearing, there was only two minutes left until her three hour mark was up. Then she heard as the Doctor mentioned how these creatures, whoever they were, had been part of whatever plan the Rani had to enslave the people of this time.

Afterwards she said "Time for a change of pace I guess." She then began to make struggling sounds before saying "Sorry, Doctor. But times up....." she then looked back to the Rain and finished with "...for you." With another little groan she looked back to the creatures and said "I'm really going to hate this...." before starting to change into her natural zygon form.

Within a few moments her zygon form shed through the human disguise, she removing her watch and pink visors to show they were the only things not part of her disguise. She made sure they landed near the Doctor for him to keep safe before she stood, her full seven foot red and sucker covered form in view.

With a loud whisper of a voice she said "The gloves are off boys!" before charging at them, her zygon strength already kicked in for the coming fight.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:30 am

The Doctor noticed out of the corner of his eye that his companion keep anxiously looking at her watch, which he thought he had told her to leave in the TARDIS, but was surprised she snuck it past his line of vision. Keeping his attention split between the mischievous Rani and her two slender friends, the Doctor continued his silent treatment of the fiend.

Next thing he knew, he was tossed to the ground. It all happened too fast for the Doctor to say anything. Treela threw off her disguise, shed her human face, and ululated a modern Zygon battle cry. She circled the room, looking for her first victim, and ended up honing in on the two mysterious looking figures behind the Doctor and herself.

She charged at them with full might, snarling and headfirst. But as she approached the two beings, and made contact with them, another mysterious and curious thing happened: Treela went completely through the beings without stopping, their robes fluttering in the air behind them, possibly revealing that there wasn't anything touching the ground with these two beings.

The Doctor peered over to the Rani with a small look of confusion and a mild look of entertainment. She had an austere look of humor on her face, and couldn't help but scoff at the Zygon. The Doctor looked back to Treela, who didn't seem to lose her momentum, and she was headed straight for one of the massive pillars in the room....
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Treela had half-expected the two odd slender creatures to put up some sort of defense or effort as she came closer. However she was a little surprised when they didn't, only to realize all too late that she'd passed right through them. She couldn't believe it was possible, even looking back and not realizing she was heading right into a pillar.

By the time she turned back and realized she'd already struck, her massive Zygon form cushioning her blow but also forcing her back onto her rear. When she fell she took a moment to regain herself before realizing her Zygon strength had caused an imbalance on the pillar.

Looking up she gave a little whisper of an "Uh-oh...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)   Blood of the Cult (4/Treela) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the Cult (4/Treela)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2