Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Wayward Angel I_vote_lcapWayward Angel I_voting_barWayward Angel I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Wayward Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayward Angel
Newb
Newb

Location : Georgia, U.S.A, North America, Earth, Solar system, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.

Wayward Angel Empty
PostSubject: Wayward Angel   Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:22 pm

(Picture will come later)

Name: Wayward Angel

Species: Genetically modified Weeping Angel

::Appearance::
Hair: Extremely light gray, medium length and curly
Eyes: Several shades of gray from slate to silver
Height: 5'9
Figure: Skinny, almost bony body. She does not have so much curves. Her wings will be hidden with advanced technology derived from the concept of alien invisibility sheilds
Other: N/A
Clothing: A long, dirty, medium gray dress that resembles feminine togas of Ancient Greece.

::Info::
Family: The Weeping angels age from cherub to angel very fast, and not being allowed to look at each other, Wayward has no idea who her biological family is.
Personality: She is an energetic, curious,and adventurous person. The does not usually pose a threat to anybody unless threatened. Even then, she will attempt flight instead of fight.
Strengths: Her love of humans, her speed, her ability to remain extremely still
Weakness: Her insatiable curiosity, being absolutely clueless sometimes, her fear of encountering The Doctor
Dislikes: (the first one is a fear) The Doctor, not knowing something or the answer to something,being surprised our scared
Dream: the ability to finally be like a human and separate herself from the fear that comes with being front the species of Weeping Angels

History: Wayward didn't used to have a name. She was just a Weeping Angel, disguising herself as a simple statue whenever someone or something was looking at her. Strangely enough, she had no intentions to harm any creature unless she had to. Julius Jett Atkins, the scientist that found Wayward, discovered her docile nature and was quite puzzled by it. He decided to bring her to the lab where he worked with other men and women on his scientific level. Bringing her was rather difficult, given she refused to move as nobody was looking. Eventually, Julius succeeded in bringing her to the lab, and this created absolute chaos. Several of the scientista there knew what a Weeping Angel was, and they thought it was insanity to bring one there. But Julius eventually convinced them the danger they spoke of was virtually nonexistent, and for extra measure, he placed Wayward in an enclouser so he could study her without frightening his coworkers. She still showed no signs of hostility; only curiosity in her surroundings. This is why she was legally named Wayward, because of her unexpected personality. Of course, all living being require a source of energy, and the Weeping Angels is the potential life energy left over after somebody was sent back in time. Wayward began to become deprived of her food source, and lost her curious nature. She moved around less and started to show symptoms of what you would find in a human with depression. Julius began to protest about this, and the scientist ruled out that it was cruel to let a creature starve and simply fade away, especially since she hasn't done any harm to anybody. Yet, scientists were reluctant to send in anybody for this purpose. So, instead, they modified Wayward's genetics to where she could consume human foods. Seeing this had worked, Julius approved of further modifications. Today, she is able to move around freely even when looked at, and almost has the appearance of a full human. She is being let out into the world so Julius and his coworkers can evaluate Wayward's reaction, as well as other peoples reactions.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google
Back to top Go down
Wayward Angel
Newb
Newb

Location : Georgia, U.S.A, North America, Earth, Solar system, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.

Wayward Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Angel   Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Oh, how do I change my user name?
Back to top Go down
Wayward Angel
Newb
Newb

Wayward Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Angel   Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Oh, how do I change my user name? The current one is of an OC I don't plan using here.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Wayward Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Angel   Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Hello Crimson! Welcome to the site!

To change your username simply click on "profile" found in the tool bar beneath the site logo, there you can change you name and other details. Just make sure to click the save button at the bottom afterwards.

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Wayward Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Angel   Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:57 pm

More detail in history.

How did Julius see she was a nice angel when he just saw her as stone? They become stone when someone looks at them so how did he know she was nice?

How exactly did he get her inside of the lab? Where is the lab?

What does Julius do for a living? How old is he? Co-workers? Are these people he has hired for his lab work?

Where is this taking place?

How did Wayward arrive on Earth? When did she arrive on Earth?

How were they able to change her genetics? She's stone when they see her right? Well they'd just be chipping away at stone then.

How did they know what to do with her genetics? Had they done experiments on Angels before? How to all of them know about the Weeping Angels?

How did they get the technology to hide her wings? They don't change her dress? Wouldn't modern people find that odd to see a young girl wearing that on the street?

Details are very important here so the more, the better Smile

Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Wayward Angel
Newb
Newb

Wayward Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Angel   Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Sorry, im not used to such advanced roleplays. Given how many needed details there are, and the fact I'll have to keep up with all of them, I should stick to simpler roleplays with my friends. Thanks, anyways!
Back to top Go down
Wayward Angel
Newb
Newb

Wayward Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Angel   Wayward Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Please terminate my account now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wayward Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Angel   Wayward Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Angel
Page 1 of 1