Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Twelfth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Twelfth Doctor I_voting_barThe Twelfth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Twelfth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Twelfth Doctor I_voting_barThe Twelfth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Twelfth Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twelfth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Twelfth Doctor

The Twelfth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Twelfth Doctor   The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Doctor

Species: Last of the Time Lords.

Appearance
Hair: Grey.
Eyes: Blue.
Height: 183 cm.
Figure: Slim.
Other: Attack eyebrows.
Clothing:
Navy blue cardigan with matching trousers, a white collared shirt and a pair of black boots. He also wore a dark blue jacket that was inlaid with red, on his left hand he also had several rings, a gold one with an emerald gemstone and just a regular gold ring.

Info
Family: None, anymore.
Personality: No longer scarred by the trauma of thinking he destroyed his own species at the end of the Last Great Time War, he is not as childish as some of his previous incarnations, becoming more serious and focused. He is extremely harder to read than his previous self, for example, tending to hide his emotions more and keep himself guarded, making him seem more alien in his actions. With these heightened alien qualities, came a distrust from people as they struggled to understand his way of thinking. Also in contrast to his immediate predecessor, he didn't know what to do with himself when it came to physical contact and often portrayed a very awkward figure.
Strengths: Venusian aikido, the TARDIS.
Weakness: Getting coffee, Hugging, Being on time.
Dislikes: Pointless Laughing, Merriness, Pudding Brains.
Dream: Not having to deal with pudding brains.

History: The Twelfth Doctor came about after the Eleventh Doctor defended Trenzalore for over nine hundred years, knowing he had spent all his regenerations but also knowing he couldn't allow for another Time War to occur, he accepted his seemingly inevitable death. But Clara Oswald didn't and convinced the Time Lord's to grant him another cycle of regenerations, which resulted in an explosive regeneration, causing the Doctor to obliterate the Dalek's mothership.

After his regeneration, the TARDIS got caught in the throat of a Tyrannosaur mid-flight, causing it to be transported to 1890s London, where the Doctor's ship was spat out. He was greeted by the Paternoster Gang, in his post-regeneration delirium he left them to go off on his own after watching the dinosaur go up in flames. Eventually, with the help of Clara Oswald, the Doctor discovered Clockwork Droids and their leader, the Half-Face Man, were harvesting body parts to keep themselves in working order so that they could reach what they called, "The Promised Land". The Doctor explained that Half-Face Man had replaced so much of himself that there was nothing originally left of him, the Half-Face Man was last seen falling from his escape pod, to his death, saving his friends from the rest of the Clockwork Droids.

Accidentally leaving Clara in Glasgow, the Doctor went travelling by himself and saved a soldier, Journey Blue, from a Dalek attack and after she asked politely, he returned her to her ship, the Aristotle. Three weeks later, he returned to pick up Clara (with coffee), bringing her with him back to the ship, there they discovered a Dalek which claimed that it had turned good, how could he resist? Shrunk down, with three other soldiers, by a molecular nanoscaler, they went inside the Dalek and learnt that it's apparent 'goodness' was due to a radiation leak, after it was fixed the Dalek returned to 'normal' and went on a killing spree round the ship, also alerting another group of Dalek's to its whereabouts. By linking his mind with the Dalek, now named Rusty, the Doctor managed to reawaken Rusty's memory of a star being born with the help of Clara and Journey Blue, for a brief period he turned Rusty good but after seeing the Doctor's ferocious hatred of the Dalek's, Rusty instead changed and led to it destroying the Dalek's that it itself had brought there. After this, Rusty went off to continue his mission of exterminating the Dalek's and the Doctor returned to his TARDIS with Clara after turning down Journey Blue's request to travel with them.

The Doctor then chose to let Clara decide their destination and still took her to visit Sherwood Forest, even though he remained defiant that Robin Hood was made up. However, he was seemingly proven wrong after he found himself in a sword-spoon fight with Robin Hood, not long after they had landed. When they were introduced to his 'Merry Men', Clara was belated, although the Doctor remained adamant that they were not human and merely fictitious. The trio soon found themselves captured after discovering that the Sheriff of Nottingham had aligned himself with extra-terrestrial robots after participating in an archery contest. Robin managed to escape with Clara, but the Doctor was captured and soon found himself leading a revolution against the alien robots, during which he learned from the Sheriff himself that Robin Hood was in fact real and not himself, a robot. In the end, it was Robin Hood that saved the Doctor by pushing the Sheriff into a vat on molten gold, reunited, the trio, acting on prior knowledge that the Sheriff's castle was home to the alien's ship, launched the golden arrow from the previous archery contest into the ship, giving it enough power to escape Earth's atmosphere and detonate in space. After their adventure, the Doctor accepted Robin Hood as a real person, not just a myth or legend, with the latter, having learned of the Doctor's origins, remarking that they weren't so different, being that they both gave up their normal lives to defend people who needed help.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google.

---------------------------------------------------

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

Jake had been with the Doctor for a while now and he was getting used to being in danger, but having to cross a street filled with the Vashta Nerada (which seemed pretty nasty, from the way the Doctor had described them), was not something which was on his to do list, but there was no other way and the light above him had begun to flicker, so he had to get it done.

He knew they were carnivorous, and if it wasn't for the chicken leg in his backpack, that would be extremely bad news for Jake, since he was mostly made out of meat. Removing the raincoat from his bag, Jake tied one sleeve of the raincoat to the chicken leg and fastened the other arm around his ankle, so if he ran, the raincoat would drag behind him along with the chicken leg, providing a quick distraction. Taking the flashlight and the Doctor's sonic screwdriver from his backpack, Jake used the sonic to amplify the flashlight's light output, this meant the battery life was significantly shortened but it was much brighter than it was before.

Before he made his run for it, he tore a small piece of fabric from the raincoat and tied it around the top of the carrot, using the matches, also from his backpack, he lit the end of the carrot, making a small makeshift torch for himself, he then threw it into the middle of the street, causing a small area to be lit up for him. Holding the sonic screwdriver down so it produced at least some light, Jake made his move.

Running across the street, he immediately felt the tug on the raincoat that was attached to his leg as the Vashta Nerada made quick work of the chicken leg. Fortunately for him, he made it to his silly, but apparently ingenious carrot torch just in time, as he felt the tug fade away, but he didn't stop. With the Vashta Nerada backed off for now, he sprinted across to the other side of the side, making sure to hold the torch and sonic faced down in his hands so that they alternated between shining on the floor infront of him, his feet and behind him. Just as he was about to reach the step, the torch went out, which left him with no other choice, immediately he jumped the rest of the way and landed with a thump against the cold hard ground at the other side of the street.

Opening his eyes, he saw the face of the Doctor smiling down at him. But Jake wasn't smiling, he'd wasted a perfectly good carrot
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Twelfth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twelfth Doctor   The Twelfth Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Oh that is brilliant my good man. I am in love with this Character Creation. As well as the whole example RP xD

Approved by all standards!

-Tyra
~Co-Owner
Back to top Go down

The Twelfth Doctor
Page 1 of 1