The Cheshire's treasure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Cheshire's treasure   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Theta, like Angelica, was much different then he was in the TARDIS. While he looked a lot less depressed, he also looked a lot less relaxed. It was obvious he was more comfortable in his box; the young Timelord's eyes darted around the area, as if looking for Daleks or other dangers, and he looked half-ready to dart off at any moment. Then again, this 'fight or flight' response was kind of necessary when you traveled the Universe, getting into trouble every other day like he did.

Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Cheshire's treasure   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:35 pm

After some hours of Angelica and, after some puppy eyes from the children, Theta and the rest of the kids playing hide-and-seek and many other games, the duo made their way to the TARDIS. Angelica, now with the bag just with some little money, smiled at Theta. "One more trip, spaceboy, and then you can take me to see the stars"

The TARDIS landed in a small room. When they got out, they found themselves in a hospital. Angelica talked with the nurse from the deck, and gave her the little money she had. She smiled, then went into another room. There, she went directly to a woman who was gazing outside. She touched her shoulder gently, and the woman's tired face seemed to lighten upon seeing Angelica. No words were exchanged, only signs. After Angelica kissed the woman's forehead, she went towards Theta and the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Cheshire's treasure   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Theta smiled softly, stepping aside to allow Angelica to enter the TARDIS. He didn't know what had just occurred, but he did know that it was a hospital, and whoever the brunette had been visiting was either very old or very sick. Or both. And when it came to humans, it brought the chance of death's cold hand.

"Ready?"

Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Cheshire's treasure   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Angelica sighed softly and nodded, forcing a smile at Theta though there was clearly sadness hidden in her eyes "Sure" She shrugged, entering the machine "So where are you going to take me?" She crossed her arms, walking around the big room. It looked really beautiful, and she couldn't help but smiled softly, her eyes gazing around.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion

PostSubject: Re: The Cheshire's treasure   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Theta cleared his throat, breaking the silence in order to throw the solemn mood out the door. This was Angelica's first trip to another planet, or perhaps another time, and it wouldn't be any fun if they were sad and silent the whole time. Travelling in a TARDIS was an adventure, and adventures were meant to be full of laughs, wonder, and excitement.

As a start, Theta jumped up the steps to the console, turning to face Angelica with a toothy grin.

"Well, we can go anywhere you like! Any planet, any past, present, or future...where do you want to start? Lady can go anywhere that exits" he patted the console affectionately, but paused a second after uttering the words, cocking his head and remembering an incident not too long ago "I guess she also can go to places that don't exist, though that gets into Multiversal-Physics and I don't want to bore you with that"

PostSubject: Re: The Cheshire's treasure   

Back to top Go down

The Cheshire's treasure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2