Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_vote_lcapPavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_voting_barPavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_vote_lcapPavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_voting_barPavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:15 am

((not sure where this template is. I put my bio on my profile cause I'm used to that format))

Name:Pavatti(stardust) Hechinger
Species: Human, Mild empath(if that is a allowed, of course.)
ethnicity: ambiguously white. German, Portuguese and Italian heritage.
Myers-Briggs Type: INFP
Orientation: Gay
marital status: Single hopeless romantic
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 Lbs
Hair color: Brown, dyes many colors, usually some sort of shade of purple, Teal, or both
Hair style: wavy naturally, long on the top and short on the sides, similar to a fauxhawk
Short Bio:
Pav grew up in a pretty rocky household. He never had an excess of money and his family wasn't accepting of his sexual orientation, along with other challenges, including being rather horribly bullied. instead of teaching him to be bitter it taught him how hate can hurt people, and he grew into a hopelessly optimistic person. He's an artist and is often sketches in his books. His quirky punk look (some piercings and tattoos, dyed hair) and rather preppy fashion choices(think Chris Colfer had a strange gay baby with Justun Timberlake. but their clothes.) almost seems to clash with his shy, warm and a bit cheeky attitude. He's always wanted to see the universe, but was confined to his planet, so, born in the States, he Moved to Brazil, to Italy, and Eventually to Dundee for college.

Last edited by Pavatti on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:04 am

fix-
((Picture, and any pictures that are not photos, which probably won't happen, is my art))
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pavatti (stardust) Hechinger

Species: Human
Status: poor as dirt and spends all his money on art and fashion

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown, dyes many colors, usually some sort of shade of purple, Teal, or both. Wavy naturally, long on the top and short on the sides, similar to a fauxhawk
Eyes: Blue/Tealish. like seafoam.
Height: 5'4"(short)
Figure: feminine for a boy. he has narrow shoulders and decent hips. he sometimes gets mistaken for a very punk girl.
Other: He has a Dragon Ouroboros tattoo on his upper right arm and black veins tattooed on the inside of his left forearm from wrist to inner elbow his ears are also pierced.
Clothing: Classy punk when he tries, but anything and everything cute. He addores sweaters for casual wear and they are often to big for him. Loose pants are a big no no and shorts are a very very rare occurrence. He never wears sandals.

::Info::
Family: No siblings. He's an only child. He doesn't have a good relationship with his family, as they were not okay with his coming out as Gay. His childhood was filled with slurs and bullies in school and at home.
Personality: Pav is Very shy, but sweet and genuinely kind. He wants to help other people more than himself and is usually the first to forget his own needs. He goes long periods of time not sleeping or not eating, just because he forgets he can, used to hiding in his room and stealing every moment alone to be himself where no one can laugh at him. He is very emotional and feels things intensely. It's hard to make him happy when he's sad, but easy to make him sad when he's happy. Unless yo are of a select group of people that can make him smile by existing. When he's sad he tries to cover it up or avoid people it might hurt, but is very bad at keeping his emotions to himself and usually ends up telling everything about what he feels to anyone willing to listen. When he's happy though he is absolutely full of energy and enthusiasm. Pav doesn't really get mad, so when he does it is shocking, though not very threatening. kind of like a kitten trying to be a Tiger. He cries a lot, but tries not to. He suffers from anxiety and depression, horribly and irrationally afraid of being alone. despite all of this he is a hopelessly optimistic person who makes a genuine effort to love everyone just the way they are. He is a hopeless romantic as well, and tends to get so caught up in his own emotions about someone else he sometimes completely misses social ques and gets things wrong. which he promptly completely blames himself for and beats himself up over it, which usually doesn't help, though his genuine effort to be the best partner he could be to any man he falls in love with generally means they don't often get all that angry.
Strengths: Forgiving, Kind, Artistic, creative
Weakness: Firgiving, Wears his heart on his sleeve, Low self image, over emotional
Dislikes: ruining chocolate with cherries or raspberries, pears, Being alone, Bigots
Dream: He wants to create art and see the stars, both from afar and up close.

History:I touched on his family life above so i won't get into it in detail.
Pav never really had close friends, bouncing from school to school over and over meant he learned how to live without them. He was a lonely child, but never would have called himself that. books became his best friend along with the night sky. He only started making friends really in high school, before that his social interaction was limited to name calling and finger pointing as he had always come off as very very gay, and therefore very very different. He always was fascinated by art, and the more he read the more fascinated he became with the world around him and the worlds past his, but he figured he would never see it so he quieted his appetite with science fiction. In High school he first really started discovering himself, how he loved fashion and music and theater and everything expressive. he started dying his hair in his freshman year and never went back to plain brown, unless it needed a month or so to grow out and heal. He learned to appreciate names that were not his legal one given to him when they stopped being things like "Fag" and "Freak" but turned into his two personal favorite nicknames, "Stardust" and "kitten" which was reserved at the time for a certain significant other. As he emerged as a senior and into college he broke his shy shell slightly, it was no longer the defining point of his personality. As he got comfortable with people and started learning himself better, he was still shy but could be one of the cheekiest teases around. Because of his demeanor he tends to fall better into more submissive roles where he doesn't have to do a whole lot when not told, but because of his ability to empathize with people and feel very deeply he can often be very motivating and passionate(possible slight empath) but hasn't had to use it much, except in situations like in school when he thinks something is unfair, so he often doesn't get along with authority trying to get away with putting blinders on their inferiors.
HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I googled "Doctor Who roleplay" when a forum I tried to get on turned out to suck.
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:08 am

This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat
I assume you start in light as well otherwise the promt is completely void cause I can't see surviving in pitch black expanse of Vashta Nerada and would be role playing my character dying and quite possibly crying, which I can do, but would rather not.

Pav stood in his safe pool of stationary light, staring at the lamp lit Doctor in sheer horror. When he had been asked to travel, he hadn't expected this somehow. He left his tiny home in which he could barely pay rent and afford to look good with thoughts of adventure and fun fa away places and brave new lands. He knew it wouldn't be perfect, that they'd run into trouble eventually. He didn't think it would be within a few hours of leaving. He was still wrapping his head around there being intelligent alien life and now he was saving, or rather not saving but standing still and panicking about saving, a very intelligent alien from other intelligent aliens that want to eat them both. And they lived in the shadows, the shadows between him and the Doctor. He had a flashlight gripped in his hand, as if it was going to help him since the harsh focused light close to his body would make a sharp shadow that would inevitably touch the probably infested shadows. He wanted to cry, he was going to cry if he didn't think of something fast. He opened his bag and took out the last chicken leg, hoping to every god he'd ever heard of and had never had faith in that even though he was a god scorning heathen, please help him, as the chicken wing soared through the air approximately a foot before hitting the ground. Hope bubbled in his chest as it remained intact against the asphalt of the road, in the diffused shadows near the edge of the unfocused overhead light. That was until it rolled into the proper shadow and was promptly devoured. He reassessed his situation. He had about a half of foot of completely illuminated sidewalk, according to the chicken, he had about 2 feet of safe asphalt, then after that He had very very not safe about 4 or 5 feet across the dark street(including the unknown half diffused light on the other side just to be safe) then a few inches of well lit sidewalk and the Doctor. He could just bolt through it and hope they didn't get him, but there was a change he would either die or be infected and he didn't want to die and if he got infected and his shadow touched the Doctor's shadow then the Doctor was at risk. He couldn't risk the Doctor. He took a deep breath to compose himself. If he panicked he'd do something stupid, he had to keep his anxiety at bay and have a breakdown later. He switched on the flashlight and checked the obvious solution. put close to the edge the light got across just fine but the beam was too focused and narrow to walk safely across, he brought it back so the part that illuminated the street he needed to cross was more diffused and spread out. It worked and was wide enough(thank all that is good for a strong flashlight) but there was a concerning space of shadow just before the safe sidewalk on the other side. He could have sobbed. He didn't he let out a panicked, upset and slightly teary whimper, but he didn't cry. He rummaged through his bag, sniffling. He had matches and... a jacket but the waterproof material wouldn't burn well, no reliable light. He furrowed his brow and wished for a second it was a real coat in there- wait. It may not have been a real coat, nut he was wearing a real sweater. He looked reluctantly down at the sweater and took a deep breath. The bag drooped to the floor with a thump near his feet as he pulled the clothing on his upper boy, off of his body.he peeled the shirt away from the sweater and crumpled them up, Quickly shrugging on the raincoat and closing it(way too naked)he switched off the flashlight so he wouldn't be lit from behind (and therefore his shadow stretch forward, and lit his T-shirt, striking a match and burning the corver, he tossed it to the other side of the unsafe dark and waited ans the flame started to eat at it. It did, he snatched his bag upp, flicked on the flashlight(just in case) and bolted across the now lit pathway to the doctor, sweater in hand for the return trip "Doctor! DOCTOR!" he cried out, relieved and still terrified tears streaking down his face for a moment as he lost his fragile composure.

normally I don't type that much since there is more interaction

Last edited by Pavatti on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:16 pm

I'm not an admin or anything, but here's the template you need to follow for all CC apps. The RP example at the bottom is the one you need to use with your character in order to be approved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:50 pm

I've already used the template, look below the original where I ask where it is and just add some info.
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:52 pm

also excuse any typos, I'm awful at proof reading and miss most things, and I think this shade of purple is a little easier to read.
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:33 pm

You used the upper part of the template correctly, but your RP example is not using the example that is in the template.

This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:03 am

I'm sorry I didn't see that in the template the first time, and the person who told me I was missing it didn't point that out. I'll delete mine and rewrite.
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:36 am

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:26 am

Cool, now just wait for an admin to review your app and see if there's anything that needs to be adjusted before approval. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:48 am

thank you! and thank you for pointing me to the right sample format!
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:49 am

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:41 am

Is it just me or is the picture not showing up?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:06 am

Alright, the app is approved, the only thing i want to point out is your rp example needs to be broken up into a couple of paragraphs rather than one big block lof terxt. It makes things hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:42 pm

yeah I was in a rush doing that cause someone was breathing down my neck for me to go somewhere or else i would have been able to do more than a quick double check(where I missed a few typos anyway, fantastic Pav you're making a brilliant first impression) but I'm pretty bad at paragraphs, I tend to word vomit, so sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Its alright hun. Just a heads up for when you start rping is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]   Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pavatti Hechinger[FINISHED]
Page 1 of 1