Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_vote_lcapGod Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_voting_barGod Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_vote_lcapGod Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_voting_barGod Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

God Save the Queen (4/Emma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

God Save the Queen (4/Emma) Empty
PostSubject: God Save the Queen (4/Emma)   God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:46 pm

The Royal Family of the British Isles have always kept their personal lives greatly secret and hidden away from the general public. There was no such thing as problems in the Royal Family. It was always "Keep Calm and Carry on." But truth be know, there was no carrying on in times of desperation. Times that could ruin the Royal Family. Times that often came once a month...

The night was cool, calm, quiet. The night skies streaked with purple and burnt orange from the streetlights glimmering into the clouds above. Sprinkled through the parting in the clouds were the twinkling of stars and zooming planes with blinking warning lights. The gates around Buckingham palace were scattered with guards in tall beaver skin hats and pressed uniforms, keeping stern eyes on the darkness for anything that could possibly go wrong.

Every hour or so, a few people would walk past the main gates of the palace, stopping for a few moments to peer into the massive palace in front of them, only to be ushered along by guards passing by. The night was almost perfect.

From the outside looking in, the palace itself had various lights on in far off, spread out rooms, a sign that many people were in their rooms getting ready for a long night's sleep.

Inside the palace, the young Prince Harry looked out of his bedroom window. The room he staying in was his childhood room, kept here by Grandma Elizabeth for those days when he just needed to get away. And she knew more than ever that he needed to get away often.

The sky, he noticed, was beginning to clear up. The moon was large and rusty in the sky, a sign of the harvest season. He gave a sigh of annoyance. He knew that the moon, which would have brought good news to many, definitely brought bad news to him. He sighed again. He needed to stay put.

Behind him, he could hear the door being locked, latched, and barred shut. To any normal person, this would frighten him immensely. But he knew that this was for his own safety. Not to keep him in, but to keep other things out....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry was fast asleep when he heard the first scream. A new maid on the floor below had forgotten the warnings and her training, and barged in on something she shouldn't have. The second scream jolted Harry out of his bed and straight to the window.

He could see the lights of the palace begin to flicker on. Within an instant, he saw a window shatter outwards, and a large, looming, hairy figure burst out of the room and out into the courtyard. The thing raced towards the gate, sliced through the iron bars like a hot knife through butter, and ran off into the darkness.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The TARDIS console room was buzzing and humming. The console was bobbing and gently blinking, a signal that perhaps the TARDIS was flying smoothly in the Time Vortex. At the helm, the Doctor stood at attention. His burgundy vest unbuttoned around his waist, letting his wide-lapeled question mark shirt hang loosely around his body. The cuffs were unbuttoned and folded upwards, giving his bare and pale arms a chance to breath.

His burgundy argyle socks were tightly pulled up around his calves, and his feet were hidden in a pair of fluffy bunny slippers. He was flipping switches and pulling knobs, watching as the vortex passed through his vector screen monitor hypnotically on the console.

Without warning, the TARDIS began to grind and wheeze, jolting back and fourth, sparking and smoking without prevail. The lights went out....
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: God Save the Queen (4/Emma)   God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Emma tossed and turned, unable to sleep. She was too hot, and she was sweating too much for comfort. Finally, she sat up and wiped the sweat from her forehead, wondering why it was so hot in her room in the Tardis. She had already pushed the sheets away from her and still couldn't get cool. Remembering having seen a fan around in the room somewhere, she got up and searched for it. Before too long she located the fan, and brought it over to where she had been trying to sleep. She found the end of the cord and plugged it into the wall, which, to Emma's surprise, resulted in a rather large spark from the electrical outlet.

She jumped back slightly and frowned, wondering if something was wrong. She hesitated. Should she proceed with this plan? She cautiously attempted to turn the fan on, and nothing happened. Maybe she had done something wrong? She crossed the room to where the light switch was located, thinking maybe if she turned on the light that she could make sure of what she was doing. When she flipped the switch, however, she was surprised by a minor explosion. The light flashed very bright and she heard a sort of spark, or popping sound, as it instantly went dark again.

Emma blinked several times as she tried to let her eyes adjust, from first dark, then blindingly bright, then dark again. She rubbed her eyes slightly as she thought about what to do. Apparently, it seemed as if a breaker or fuse or whatever it was called must have been blown for this room. She bit her lip and thought for a moment, then left her room with the intention of finding either a breaker box or the Doctor.

After wandering around in the dark for a few minutes, and stumbling into a few things by accident, Emma headed for the Console room instead, hoping the Doctor would be there. Surely he would know what to do, and be able to help. He might already be working on it, too. She wished she had thought to grab a flashlight, but then, she wasn't sure where one was anyway, so that idea didn't do her much good after all.

Upon arriving in the Console room, Emma tripped over something in the doorway and fell with a gasp onto her hands and knees. She winced slightly as she sat up, rubbing her knee slightly. Just then, the lights came back on and Emma's eyes instinctively closed tightly to block out the bright light. Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and now the light hurt her eyes. She put a hand over her eyes to help shield them from the light, then slowly allowed her eyes to open a tiny bit, to let them adjust gradually.

Emma stood up slowly and then let her eyes open the rest of the way. She blinked a few times and looked around, confused about the unusual scene that met her eyes.
"Doctor..?" She called hesitantly, puzzled. Was this the Tardis? It looked.. very different. But the center area had the same.. general construction. But the room looked very different than she was used to it looking, and she was puzzled. Had the Doctor redone the room or something?

Probably in response to her call, someone moved from behind the console, and as Emma began to feel relief at the Doctor's presence, she saw another person step out from behind the console instead. It was not the Doctor, or at least not the Doctor she knew. She widened her eyes and stepped back, tensing slightly in case she needed to defend herself.
"Who are you?" She demanded, confused and wondering what was going on. "Where is the Doctor?" She asked, a little suspicious of this stranger. What had he done with the Doctor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: God Save the Queen (4/Emma)   God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:00 pm

In the darkness of the TARDIS, a voice echoed out into the console room. Not a proper, recognizable voice, but perhaps it could be....just maybe..."Sarah? Sarah, is that you?"

The console room began to light up once more as the TARDIS began to reboot. He hid behind the console, listening to the strange voice calling out. He peeked around the console, then stood up to get a better view.

The girl laying on the floor was nobody he immediately recognized. Her light purple top was soaked through with spots of sweat beading into the absorbent fabric. Her yoga pants, although light grey in color, was strained and dirty from perhaps crawling on the floor or days without wash. Her dark brown hair was braided in the back, but strands of loose hair was stuck to her forehead from the beads of sweat running down her face. She looked flustered, and upon sight of the Doctor, confused and disorientated. The Doctor looked at her with his usual confused and inquisitive face. "Who are you? Where is the Doctor?"

"I AM the Doctor, who are you? How did you get in my TARDIS?" He watched her as he circled the console. He pressed a few buttons and flipped a few switches, which resulted in a beam of light scanning the poor girl. After a few, the TARDIS came back with a *PING*. He looked at her with inquiry. "Advanced temporal displacement...how very interesting..."

Before he got a chance to say anything more, the TARDIS began to wheeze and groan, then echoed a metallic, resounding gong. "...we've landed."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: God Save the Queen (4/Emma)   God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Emma folded her arms and frowned.
"You are not the Doctor." She replied. "And this is the Doctor's Tardis.. but what have you done to it?" She asked. "And with him?" She narrowed her eyes and gave him a dark look.

"He's my friend, and I'm warning you.. if you've hurt him, you're going to regret it." She told him very seriously, ready to fight him if he proved a threat. She didn't know what was going on, but she would fight for those she cared about, and that included the Doctor, her friend.

She was confused when he commented about some sort of displacement.
"What are you talking about?" She asked, frowning. Was this some sort of weird dream? Maybe she had fallen asleep after all, and was now having an odd dream. But it all seemed so real, it couldn't be a dream. She'd know if she was dreaming.. right?

Just then, the Tardis apparently landed, and the intruder announced that they had landed. Emma looked at the console, then back at him.
"Landed? Where? When?" She asked, slightly confused. Where and when could they have landed? And how did this stranger know how to fly the Tardis?

Emma looked at him warily and studied him for a moment. There seemed to be something vaguely familiar about him but she couldn't quite place what it was. She stepped a little closer, cautiously. Still, despite the situation, she didn't feel like she was in danger. She realized she was more confused and curious about who he was, where the Doctor was, and what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Save the Queen (4/Emma)   God Save the Queen (4/Emma) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God Save the Queen (4/Emma)
Page 1 of 1