Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Oddity - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Oddity - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Oddity - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Oddity - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Oddity - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Oddity - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Oddity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Oddity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:38 pm

"Erm... Only a little bit. I do know classic Chinese though. not sure where I learned it, but I speak it anyway." Sonya shrugged her shoulders and glanced behind at Kat with a sly grin on her face as her hand rested on the girl's bathroom door handle. "I take it your going to come with then?" She asked then shrugged as if she didn't care and opened the door to step through. "Come on then, don't want to leave the door open too long should someone wander through and find themselves in a different portion of the country." She called, stopping a few feet away from the door and staring around at the dark, empty street in front of her with a small frown. "Damn, I was off by a few blocks. Oh well, a walk could do me some good." Turning back around, she gestured to Kat quickly. "Come on, I don't want to leave that open."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Kat stepped through, and looked around with a grin. "Heh." She jogged the last few steps to Sonya's side and looked at her. "And you wanted me to leave, to leave and miss this? It's like when I fell forward to twenty-fourteen, except we didn't travel trough time."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:30 pm

"No time travel, just space." Sonya said in a distracted tone as she shut the door behind Kat when she stepped through. "I don't time travel much, when I do its by complete accident or I'm with someone else that can." She added before shrugging her bag onto her shoulders in a comfortable position and heading down the sidewalk, ignoring the stares of several people sitting in the shadows along the way. "Come on, the place closes in about two hours."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Kat looked at the people, seeing their possibilities before realizing she had fallen behind. She picked up the pace and took up a position to the left of Sonya on their walk to this place she seemed so interested in. "What's making you wanna come here again? I don't think I ever got that bit.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 pm

"You think I can live this life without paying for anything? Well sort of, but it's a long story." Sonya explained hurriedly as they turned a corner and started across the street towards the brightly lit restaurant on the other side. "I have some friends that help me out. So it's not so bad really, I just have to remember to keep my appointments or they'll give up on me." Opening the door quickly, she ushered her friend inside and followed her. "Table for Sonya." She said to the Mater'D shortly before striding through the crowded dining area towards a small table in the back to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Kat follows Sonya to said table, sometimes pausing and looking at someone with curiosity. "Ugh.. With all these people, there are so many possibilities. It's almost as confusing as the first time I went to a rave."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:57 pm

"Well stop focusing on them." Sonya said cheerfully, sitting sideways on her chair with an arm draped over the back of it to keep an eye on the rest of the room. "Just ignore them and relax for once. This is one place I haven't been attacked in and I certainly hope it will never happen here. Its one place I feel safe in for once." She grinned over at the girl before leaning her head back against the wall behind her and closing her eyes, rubbing at them roughly with the heels of her hands. "Ugh, too much running around in the past three hours. First Egypt, which is fine, as long as you like dry heat that could bake your skin off, then America, which is also fine if you can deal with the jerks on the roads..." She shook her head and dropped her hands down to her lap as her eyes squeezed slightly. "After this, I'm gonna go get a place and lay down for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:09 pm

"I wish I could, but if I look around the room, it's just... There." She says, putting her feet on the table. "And, ya know, I have a place you could crash at, if ya wanna." Kat looked around at the people here, grinning. "I wonder what they were doing before they got here. That's one thing.. Being able to see forwards, and not back? I suppose I still have something most don't but.. Eh. It's more of a nice bonus than something I rely on. Nice for cheap tricks when I feel like showing off too."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Sonya reached over and pushed Kat's feet off of the table with a reproving look. "This is a nice place. They don't exactly smile at people putting their feet up on the tables that people eat on." She said quietly, shooting a glance over at the waiter that had glared over at them just moments ago. "So please behave. I rather like this place." Leaning back in her chair, she let out a small sigh and let her gaze wander back over to the doorway, a slightly worried expression crossing her face. "He's late."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 pm

She smiles sheepishly, and catches Sonya's expression. "Who's late?" Kat follows her line of sight to the entrance, looking for some evidence of who Sonya is speaking of.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Frowning slightly, Sonya got to her feet and motioned for the waiter for him to come over. "Have you seen DeMunic? He was supposed to meet me here..." She said quietly, her eyes darting over to the doors again nervously. The man shook his head and walked away after she waved him off. Sitting down heavily in her chair, she leaned forward into her hands with a sigh. "We have to get going. Come on." Sonya said abruptly, getting to her feet again and walking to the door quickly.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Kat followed just behind Sonya, feeling a sense of urgency and getting that empty feeling in her chest that comes when one thinks something bad is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oddity   The Oddity - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oddity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: