E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation) Empty
PostSubject: E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation)   E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

E.C.H.O.
(Enhanced Childhood Operation)

Other Name: Ella 'Echo' Ariella.

Species: Experiment, a mixture of many species' DNA. She is mainly Human.

Hair: She is a brunette.

Eyes: Her eyes are dark grey.

Height: 4 foot and 7 inches.

Figure: Her figure is small and she looks like she could be snapped easily.

Other: Because she was born inside of a tube, she ended up not having a belly button.

Clothing: Thanks to her mother's taste of clothing, she is mostly seen wearing denim or blue. E.C.H.O - when not at school - wears a white shirt with a blue skirt that is just above her little knees and she always has her white and brown band in her hair.

Family: E.C.H.O has many mothers and fathers from all the alien DNA that has been put in to make her, but one of her mothers - who actually knows of her existence - is Candalynne Ariella, a Time Lady.

Personality: E.C.H.O. is actually a very sweet and kind girl. She is very obedient and quite gullible, which allows her creators to use her for their own needs and goals. E.C.H.O. is quite headstrong and confident in what she does, whether it is doing orders or just doing simple P.E. at her primary school.
When around others - both children and adults - she can come off very shy; but once she learns that the person (or people) are not a threat, she is more open. If they are a threat, then she will become more closed in and aggressive towards that person (or group), and she holds grudges.

Strengths:

• Her telepathy - she gained this from one of the aliens used to create her.
  • Her high intelligence - this is generated from the aliens used to create her, so her intelligence is high but limited to most alien races that were not used for the experiment.
  • Knowledge of stealth (camouflage) - her stealth skills are of master level thanks to her camouflaging abilities - although her actual form does not change into the colours of the scenery behind and around her, she merely uses her telepathy to make the victim think she has disappeared or isn't there.

Weakness:

• Fire - her skin is very sensitive to fire and very hot materials and she can burn easily.
  • Being too gullible - like a child would be at that age.
  • Her small frame - she isn't exactly the strongest child out there.

Likes: Chocolate, rainbows, mythical creatures and the stars in space.

Dislikes: Her creators, violence/fighting, being used and she doesn't like the dark.

Dream: E.C.H.O. wants to become a normal person who is appreciated for who she is and not what she is.

History: E.C.H.O. has little history because she is a recent, abandoned experiment from an organisation named HEAT. She was a small egg at first but she was given multiple aliens' DNA and she slowly grew over six months into a small, Human-like child in a large glass tube.

She was given fake memories of her 'past life'. Those memories being of her fake mother and father who died and left her an orphan and she grew up attending many different primary schools and she then started attending a primary school in Yorkshire, where she gained many friends. The only truth in those memories was the school and her friends that she had gained from her current primary school.

E.C.H.O. was also given her training telepathically, learning everything about her powers and abilities over and over again until she learned. She was hit for doing her powers wrong the first time she tried but the second time, she had perfected them. They also tortured her with her weaknesses of fire, burning her upper arm a bit to test if it would hurt her or not.

E.C.H.O. was soon abandoned to live on her own and go to school when she had to, but she didn't have to eat or sleep for days because of the alien DNA inside of her. The whole reasoning behind her being abandoned, by HEAT's own words: "She was too nice." And she was left on the streets to fend for herself in a world she only knew through the computer generated things put in her brain.

However, she still needed nourishment after a week of not eating or drinking so she became weak and unstable, but she was found by Candalynne in a large skyscraper, owned by E.C.H.O.'s creators, and Candalynne took her in and looked after her.

To this day, E.C.H.O. had no idea why she was created. Was it for HEAT's benefit or for the world's benefit? She was told she was a "special girl" who was created to help win some kind of war. But what war was it?

Last edited by Candy/E.C.H.O. on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation)   E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Question about her strengths/ skills...when does she find out, does she know of her camouflaging skills or her telepathy? Why was she abandoned? Maybe expand on HEAT's motive for creating her?

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation)   E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Okay I see your point, I sort of rushed to get it done. And now.... edited.
Back to top Go down
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Beginner
Beginner
6th Doctor/Espen V.

PostSubject: Re: E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation)   E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:13 pm

I have a few tips here: The camouflaging might need just a bit more detail. Does that mean she physically changes how she looks? Does it affect her clothes? Or is it a telepathic type of camouflage that simply makes people look away, like a perception filter? Or does she just know how to camouflage herself particularly well? Just a liiiiittle bit more detail here would make me feel a lot better about it~.

Additionally, this sounds a little bit like Luke Smith from SJA. Not that that's a bad thing or anything, I'd just recommend looking into that character for any parallels you could draw. For example: Since she was born this way, she would probably be missing her navel (Belly button). Other than that, I might suggest a touch more in the personality section, such as how she interacts with other children or random adults she meets.

Oh, and one more thing: She'll probably have a name, for school purposes. A surname, anyway. Even if it's a fake one.

Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation)   E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:40 am

Thanks Espy, I edited it all up for you =)
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation)   E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation)   E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.C.H.O. (Enhanced Childhood Operation)
Page 1 of 1