Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Inside my mind  I_vote_lcapInside my mind  I_voting_barInside my mind  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Inside my mind  I_vote_lcapInside my mind  I_voting_barInside my mind  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Inside my mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Inside my mind  Empty
PostSubject: Inside my mind    Inside my mind  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Tossing yet another bit of rubbish to the side, Sonya scowled down in yet another empty box before Tossing it over her shoulder and turned her glare on the pile of similar boxes still waiting for her to look through yet. It had been hours of fruitless searching, and all she had to show for it was several crumpled boxes, a pile of junk, and an intense dislike for storage rooms." All I want is a simple power cell. That's all I want.'take a look in the back he says.' 'It'll be easy to find.' He says."

Planting her hands on her hips, she let out a huff of irritation and kicked at the nearest empty box then headed out the door. Three days, two false leads and she still had no more information on the various dissapearences in london that had been all over the news than what she already knew. Ducking her head down, Sonya pushed the beaded curtain aside and entered the front of the store, her eyes squinting against the bright light." So, did you find what you were looking for?" An amused voice asked curiously, making the Time Lady scowl at its Owner in another bout of irritation when she met an equally amused grin planted on the face of a fairly new friend." No, David, I did not find what I was looking for and you fully know it."

David laughed and shook his head, returning Back to his work, leaving her to her own devices. Blowing out a low breath, Sonya picked up her bag and headed for the front door, tossing a wave in David's direction when she ducked out into the chilly air of october and blended into the crowds as they swarmed around her. Time to find another trail to follow.
Back to top Go down

Inside my mind
Page 1 of 1