Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Dexons I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Dexons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Dexons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Dexons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Dexons I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Dexons I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Dexons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Dexons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Dexons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Dexons I_vote_lcapThe Dexons I_voting_barThe Dexons I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Dexons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eridan
Newb
Newb
Eridan

The Dexons Empty
PostSubject: The Dexons   The Dexons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Name: Dexon

Appearance: The average member of the Dexon-race has a slender build and is around the same height as the average human. They have vivid turquoise skin, blond hair and yellow, orange or golden eyes. They dress in clothes made of fine yet strong materials, usually white or another light color – Dexons in dark clothes are rarely seen.

Attitude: The Dexon is a very peaceful race. They believe in negotiation rather than war, and they have some of the best diplomats in their solar system. Right from the moment they are born, Dexons are learned, that war is a waste of life and must be avoided. Most of their money are made from import and export from other planets in the solar system, and they believe that a good network is more valuable than anything. However, if a group of Dexons ran into a more war-loving race – such as Sontarans – they would go down in a second, as they have no experience with war. If you offered a Dexon either one million pounds in their currency, or contact to a creature of another race, the Dexon would choose the contact.

Technology: Compared to the Earth, the Dexons are way ahead technological and, especially, medical. Because they don’t spend time or money on war, the Dexonian scientists have had a lot more space to develop for example medicine, causing the Dexons to have very few fatal diseases. It’s not that they don’t have diseases at all, but they know how to cure the ones they have quickly before they reach to get fatal. However, if a deadly virus comes from the outside – from somewhere the Dexons know little or nothing at all about – the Dexonian scientists will have to spend a lot more time figuring out a cure, which can result in this virus going fatal.
The Dexons also have very good means of transportation, and they can travel very long distances in a very short time.

Backstory: There haven’t been any great wars in the Dexons’ past, but they’ve several times experienced dramatic outbreaks of foreign diseases. After actually having to evacuate their former planet and move to a new one because of a deadly virus with no known cure, the government and the royal family agreed, that they would use all of their energy on making the Dexons superior in medical technology. During the next couple of centuries, the Dexons grew big medically, and they started to export medicine to other planets along with their other goods, such as Dexonian crystals, plants and food.

Present: Apart from the technological leap over the centuries, the Dexons haven’t changed a lot: they still have the same values, the same goals and the same political preferences. One thing that has changed over the last couple of decades is their love of stories. After receiving a large sending of books of alien legends as a peace gift from a neighbor race, many Dexons have developed a love of tales. They’ve gotten more curious, and as their technology within transportation has started to expand too, more and more Dexons are starting to travel through the universe.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Dexons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dexons   The Dexons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:45 pm

This is looking really good. Accepted! Remember that you need to create a character before you're able to get and RP! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Eridan
Newb
Newb
Eridan

The Dexons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dexons   The Dexons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 pm

I'm working on it - thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dexons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dexons   The Dexons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dexons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Alien Creation-
Jump to: