Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Welcome to Utopia I_vote_lcapWelcome to Utopia I_voting_barWelcome to Utopia I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Welcome to Utopia I_vote_lcapWelcome to Utopia I_voting_barWelcome to Utopia I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Welcome to Utopia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Welcome to Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Utopia   Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Kalroune had been cruising for nearly five weeks and yet had found nothing, this didn't stop him though... Every planet he had stopped at up until that point had mentioned something about a "Utopia", and finally, after talking to so many people and countless hours of calculations he believed he had found the correct coordinates for this so called "Utopia".
From what the coordinates stated, according to Ship "Utopia" was somewhere in the outer sectors of the Kasterborous constellation. Although he had never been anywhere near Kasterborous he knew of the last great Time-war which took place there many many years ago, and he knew of the tales of the last Time Lord which escaped before it was too late, how he now roams the universe helping those in need and doing the best he can to save planets, they called him "The Doctor", too bad he wasn't there to save Kalroune on the day he lost his sight... but that was the past, and for all Kalroune knew The Doctor was nothing but a myth.

"Sir, you best get some sleep, you've not had much of it in the past week and my calculations would suggest we still have a few more weeks to go." Ship suggested.

"Ok fine, but tell me if anything happens..."

"Will do sir"

Kalroune went and sat down on the sofa and began to doze off but was abruptly awoken by the wailing alert buzzing in his ears, even more irritating thanks to hypersensitive hearing, "Ship?! What is going on??" He yelled.

"A code red meteor shower Sir! I suggest you get into the panic room."

"I haven't got time for panicking Ship!"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Welcome to Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Utopia   Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:11 pm

That was the thing about being stuck on Earth, there wasn't a way off it. Either one stole a ship from NASA and attempted to get out of earth's gravitational pull or simply stay earth-bound for the rest of his life. Sebastian was the type to reflect on that point. Then again, he had infiltrated one of the airbases and decided that he would have a little fun before the sirens began to blare.

He had located the room that controlled a couple of missiles and a small smirk crossed his face. Always, the red button loomed in front of him, two unconscious men to either side of him. Sebastian had little experience with technology of Earth's, especially not the weapons of mass destruction. He set off a couple, locating something that resembled a space craft. One of the men began to awaken, he knelt beside the man, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, disapproving of the man being awake.

"You don't want more pain, do you? Because, I'm free now to...well, deliver some." Sebastian chuckled as he wrapped two hands around the head of the man. The man let out a slurry of words in which he let go, sighing before attempting to wipe off a couple of his prints from the button. "Wonder how the missiles are going...huh, no time to stay and chat, got to go." With that, he got up and activated the sirens, closing the door behind him and walking down the corridor, adjusting his suit.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Welcome to Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Utopia   Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:19 pm

The ship was swaying form side to side, left and right, dodging all the meteors that it could and at the same time Kalroune was inside doing the same but on a smaller scale of dodging all the walking canes and holotapes that came flying his way. CRASH! The ship was hit and began to spiral as it was still travelling. WACK! Hit once again, it couldn't take much more of it.

"Ship pull out of the shower now!" Kalroune commanded.

"Yes Sir, right away!" The ship responded, pulling itself up and out of the meteor shower sending Kalroune to the back of the ship, then everything became stable again, the shaking had stopped, but everything felt different, her could feel wind and sand blowing against him, the heat of an alien sun beating down at him and ship was nowhere to be found...
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Welcome to Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Utopia   Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 4:40 pm

As Sebastian walked through a set of doors, the sight surprised him. It was a spaceship, probably the one he had tried to shoot down but no major damage was to the hull, although there were a couple of dents. He cocked his head, frowning slightly as he made his way towards the ship. It didn't seem broken yet the door to the cockpit was open, Sebastian invited himself in.

His first reaction was too head over to the back of the ship and mess around with the cables, see which cable controlled which part of the ship. As he did so, the ship didn't respond as he made his way to the back. He looked around, trying to locate the--

CRUNCH.

Seb found himself with a face full of sand and definitely not anywhere remotely on the planet that he was on. He rolled to one side with a groan and saw that he was indeed looking at a pair of feet, where ever the stupid space craft was, he was definitely putting it on the blackmarket.

"Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Utopia   Welcome to Utopia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Utopia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: