The Deriencor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: The Deriencor    Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Name: The Deriencor, AKA Space Turtles

Appearance: They stand at least 3 times taller than humans, and weight over 800 pounds. Plus, they wear power armor all the time. Derienci are a large, rhinoceros-like, bipedal race with thick grey skin, a flat nose, conical teeth, small eyes, and black blood. They may seem very indestructible, but, their anatomy isn't resistant to explosives and plasma fire.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Attitude: The Deriencor are warlike, and command large Cabals in their society. The Deriencor rarely negotiate with the enemy, but in three cases of interrogation, the cabal seemed not angry as they are in battle, but poetic and subtle, although during said interrogations, the Derienci broke free and killed the captors, but was soon killed.  Their empire is a military-industrial complex determined to expand and conquer, and is characterized by size, with everything about them being massive, from soldiers to equipment and vehicles.  

Technology: They posses high levels of technology; power armor, slug rifles, spaceflight, limited jetpacks, and even short-range teleportation. Some would say their warmongering will blow them back into a state of tribes and barbarism, but that has yet to come. Most of their technology is weaponry, such as;
- Slug Rifle
- Batter Rifle (as seen above)
- Spring Rifle
- Heavy Slug Gatling thrower
- Guided missile backpack
- Forward Shot Rifle

Backstory: They have blown up planets and moons for getting in their way, but they still retain ancient levels of poetry, although this is not seen commonly when at war with them. The Deriencor once started a war that blew up their own homeworld, but this was a plan, as Deriencor have a knack for stealing planets and using them as *home*. They spilt into two factions, the Val'us, and the Primus. These two groups fight for control of the military powers, and are currently in a civil war.

Present: Most Derienci fight the Civil war, but some veterans have wandered into space, becoming mercenaries or pirates.  Some adventurers seek a Deriencor weapon, as they are made of rare metal only found on the current Derienci homeworld, however most of the time those adventurers get their heads knocked off their shoulders.

Last edited by Ultra on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Deriencor    Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 pm

*just laughed for a solid 10 minutes at the thought of Space Turtles whey didn't I think of this OMG*

A few things before this can be accepted:

First, they're kinda seeming unstoppable. Please add a few weaknesses. Our characters need a way to beat them!

Second, "Most Derienci fight the Civil war, but most veterans have wandered into space" If most are fighting in the war, then most can't just wander space as Space Turtle sellswords (or sellguns, whatever). Probably just a wording error on your part, but I have OCD, please bear with me.

Lastly, "Most adventures seek a Deriencor weapon, as they are made of rare liquid metals only found in the Derienci blood stream" This... needs some explanation. Exactly how does one make weapons from blood? Also, most again. I'm pretty sure the majority of adventurers don't go looking for Space Turtle Blood Weaponry.

Fix/change those things, and I do believe these will be accepted.

They remind me of Klingons.

- Romana of the Administrative Staff
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Deriencor    Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:18 am

They don't remind me of Klingons as much as they remind me of Krogan.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Deriencor    Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Okie Dokie, changes made!
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Deriencor    Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Thank you for making the changes and providing us with some more info. Your race is approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deriencor    

Back to top Go down

The Deriencor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Alien Creation-
Jump to: