Share | 

busy sidewalks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jen_maybe
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: busy sidewalks   Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:00 pm

jen rushed by not noticing anything around her. she stopped to fix her beanie which had grey stripes going down the black base fabric. she fixed the placement on her head and re tied her shoelaces "another day, another problem" she said looking around. there had been a dark shadow, it followed her throughout most of the day, save when she went into a store to buy new pencils to sketch with. she looked to her right and saw it again "oh dear" she whispered to herself, she started running weaving through the busy sidewalk. she had soon picked up more speed than she ever had. jen could hear her feet slamming against the pavement as she ran 'thump, thump,thump, thump, SMACK!' she had fallen and caught herself, her shoelaces had come untied and she had tripped. she looked up and got up. jen leaned against a wall sketching the shadow she had seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com/jennybean.badwolf
Night Pyre
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: busy sidewalks   Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Hearing the loud smack upon the ground, Night held her beret tighter on her head, and took out her odd smelling fish sandwich. She brushed her fingers through her hair, and straightened her shirt. "It's just a rat..." Night reassured herself. She walked in to a store, and bought a small can oped cream, about the size of a minute hand. The wind blew her hair around, and her beret flew off. Night quickly put her hands over her head and chased the beret down. Once she had gotten it, she sighed, and slumped against the wall. Night stood up, and ran on through the path. She managed to see multiple beings, chatting about the weather and shoes and other things like so. Night groaned. She threw the rest of her fish sandwich on the floor, and took out some mints. She popped one in her mouth and let out a sigh of relief. She took a glimpse at her watch and gasped. Night ran in her high heels faster that she had all day. Her heel broke off, and she tumbled on to the ground beside a girl who seemed to be doodling silhouettes.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
jen_maybe
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: busy sidewalks   Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:38 pm

jen looked away from her sketching accidentally smudging the graphite. "dang it dang it dang it!" she saw the girl laying on the floor and her eyes darted up and down searching for any signs if she was the shadow 'no the shadow was taller, it obviously wasn't feminine' she thought to herself. she smiled and resumed to sketching. what did she care if someone was hurt? she was used to watching people fall, little kids, the elderly, her own mother once, they always picked themselves up and brushed it off. so why couldn't this one?
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: busy sidewalks   Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:38 pm

"Hi. I'm Night. What are you drawing?" Night inquired. Night had met many people, each seemed suspicious enough, but this one seemed, better. Night felt good about this person. "God dang... My shoe..." Night whined. "Well, what can you do. Want to get some coffee? It's on me." Night said. She was being uncannily nicer than she would have been. "So, I'm going to veer off topic for a second, what's the craziest thing you've ever done? Me? I jumped into the river Thames." Night smiled, and winked. The crystals implanted in her hands slightly shone in the sun and she made wild movements with her hands.
Back to top Go down
jen_maybe
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: busy sidewalks   Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:10 pm

jen smiled laughing a bit "the craziest thing?" she chuckled "ditched my job at the news stand to be an artist" she didn't like how happy and nice night was being. "oh and by the way I'm jen, and I'm drawing sketches for personal investigations" she smirked at the thought 'personal investigations? just a mysterious shadow' she looked at nights shoes "i could try to fix that if you want"!
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: busy sidewalks   Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:31 pm

Niger stuttered, and shook her head. "No, I'm not à Heel person anyways." Night took her shoes off, and threw it behind her, hitting a car, causing a massive traffic jam. "So, want to go get some coffee? It's on me." Night pulled out a wad of money, that looked very old and handed it to Jen. "How'bout the weather? Very peculiar to me." Night stuck out her pointing finger and shoved it in the air, revealing one of her crystals embedded in her hands. Not remembering they were there, she rolled up her leaves revealing even more crystals, and Night rambled on a out how there was goi to be a massive earthquake during the week.
Back to top Go down
jen_maybe
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: busy sidewalks   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:39 am

jen ignored the ramblings, she always does. "i know a really good coffee shop 'round the corner" she said smiling. jen was surprised at how happy night has been and the crystals in her hands frightened her. "um, not to be rude, but what the heck are those?" she said nodding her head to the crystals. 'peculiar' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: busy sidewalks   Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:09 pm

"Yes, Erm, those are things that I had implanted in my skin so I can monitor my blood pressure, you see, I am a cancer patient, who recently escaped the hospital." She lied. She fumbled around, looking for some papers. She had recently gotten multiple psychic paper slips. "This is my background check." My full name is Night Pyre, I am 19, and come from New York. I gave you these so you'd feel saver around me."

"So, shall we go to that coffee shop, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: busy sidewalks   Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:31 pm

DemonDuckling/NightPyre wrote:
Night stuck out her pointing finger and shoved it in the air, revealing one of her crystals embedded in her hands. Not remembering they were there, she rolled up her leaves revealing even more crystals, and Night rambled on a out how there was goi to be a massive earthquake during the week.

Night, I don't remember you saying this before in your character creation...

DemonDuckling/NightPyre wrote:
She lied. She fumbled around, looking for some papers. She had recently gotten multiple psychic paper slips.

And the psychic paper slips can't be just 'bought' anywhere. They are part of your weapons/gear and need to be submitted for approval. Not to mention you don't need more than one...

Until this is fixed, I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from posting in any of your RPs please.

PostSubject: Re: busy sidewalks   

Back to top Go down

busy sidewalks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1