Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Sanctuary has been breached I_vote_lcapThe Sanctuary has been breached I_voting_barThe Sanctuary has been breached I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Sanctuary has been breached I_vote_lcapThe Sanctuary has been breached I_voting_barThe Sanctuary has been breached I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Sanctuary has been breached

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

The Sanctuary has been breached Empty
PostSubject: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Her sanctuary had been broken. The darkness, her refugee, once calm and full of nothing was now chaotic, flashes of memories and possibilities flew all around, the noise jumbling together and becoming unbearable. Anna’s eyes, once so full of life and childish innocent, were now pained and scared “Stop” She whispered “Make it stop! Stop, please!” her voice was terrified, and she curled in a ball, tears streaming down her eyes “Please” She whispered.

Everything suddenly stopped, and Anna opened her eyes and glanced around. Her memory was once again fractured and messy, but one thing remained clear. Someone breached her sanctuary, and that was not good. It was supposed not to be broken! No one but herself could do that! That was bad, more than bad.

She started to run, right through the busy streets on London. Her boho white skirt, once white as snow, was now ripped and dirty. Her barefoot feet made their way through the thick crowd, not hitting anything. The long raven hair, contrasting with the skirt, was plastered on Anna’s face, and her breathing was labored. Suddenly, she crashed into someone, making her stumble and fall. Her mismatched eyes, filled with terror raised to look at the one she crashed into.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:37 pm

The Doctor had been in the hustling bustling city of London for a few days, finding some relaxation from his recent battle with the Cybermen over the Medusa Cascade after they had tried breaking through the time lock to unleash their long lost soldiers in time. His eyes were focused ahead as his pace was brisk and in a stride, moving, weaving past groups of people chatting among one another; conversations lost to The Doctor's ears as they moved farther away. Then suddenly...BANG.

His attention and pace was shattered, broken apart by the same woman who was now looking, gazing, up at him in horror. "Oh..sorry about that" The Doctor said, leaning over to the fallen woman and offering her hand, "Hello, my name's The Doctor" he added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Anna gazed up at the Doctor, her breathing still hard and irregular. She took his hand, her once warm hand now cold as ice. Everything was just so...wrong...Why couldn't it be right again. She hugged herself, shivers shaking her figure "D-doctor?" She mumbled. 

The name was familiar yet strange. Old yet new. A contrast. Contrast of what? Her head was pounding, and her eyes darted around. Something new yet old....a walking contrast...a blue box...why did it hurt her head so much?

Something wrong. What was wrong? Oh her head was a mess of memories and future memories and maybe-memories, it made her head pound and her gaze never rest, looking for something. What was she looking for? 

Her name...he asked for her name...."A-Anna....I'm Anna" She whispered finally looking back at the Doctor
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Pulling Anna up, The Doctor widened his grin as he learnt her name, "Nice to meet you Anna" he proclaimed happily, "So. In a bit of a rush?". Then his eyes met hers, the look of confusion, fear, the heavy breathing and irregular breaths in between words. One word ran through The Doctor's mind, help, "You alright?" he asked her, glancing over her shoulder with an eyebrow raised before turning his attention back to her, his eyebrow still high, "Something wrong?".

There was a gut feeling inside of The Doctor, telling him to get out, to leave before something happens. There was something unique about this young woman who currently stood in front of him, what is it? Who is she..i know her, i know i do, he pondered deeply.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Anna looked around, her whole body shaking "The darkness has been broken....The sanctuary has been breached" She whispered, her eyes dazed and not settling on anything. She could feel it, her heart breaking and her mind filling with impossible thoughts, improbable memories. But never hers. That was what made it the worse, her memories were /never/ hers. 

Anna took deep breaths, rubbing her eyes forcefully, leaving them puffy. She forced herself to calm down, still looking around as if trying to find something unseen "I-I....I don't know" She whispered lost, looking at the Doctor, just like a lonely child.

Last edited by Anna Ghost on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:10 pm

The Doctor exhaled then quickly and softly placed his finger tips on the side of Anna's forehead, his conscious connecting with hers. Her feelings of nervousness and fear emitting into him, forcing him to place in a new sense of direction into the young woman; his eyes peering into hers as he said, "Anna. Hey. Look at me. Everything is going to be fine..i want you to stay close, follow me. Anna, trust me, i can help..you have to be strong now, okay?" he told her in a calm, soothing voice. 

His finger tips inched away from her head, his conscious slithering apart from hers as The Doctor turned his attention to a series of figures passing by a nearby street light, "Come on" he whispered to Anna, taking her hand and running towards an alley way. The initial grab was cut off as The Doctor sped into a decent paced jog down the alley, his attention focused on getting back to the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Anna's eyes were a big foggy, though she let the Doctor search her mind. She trusted him, whoever he was. Her eyes peered to the man, her jumbled thoughts passing from her mind to his. He'll help her, he always did. But that did nothing to calm her nerves. She felt her reality slipping becoming a forgotten memory. What was she supposed to do? The sanctuary...that was the only thing she remembered. Her sanctuary, her refugee, had been forcefully broken. And it hurt. Blimey, it really hurt.

She could feel every rock her barefoot feet stepped on, but her mind was too numb to register the pain. Her thoughts were blocked by a loud pounding, that just.didn't.stop. Maybe the Doctor won't be able to help her, or maybe she'll disappear before he could. Her gaze went to her free hand, which started to fade. No, she didn't want to go back to the dark hell, to her tainted refugee. She was too scared, too scared that she will loose herself in that madness
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Stopping mid way through the alley way, The Doctor paused, his eyes locked on the TARDIS whose light and guaranteed protection loomed, peaking through the opening of the alley way at the end. There he stood, thinking about Anna and her predicament before the thought hit him, She should be coming up by now....Spinning on his heel, The Doctor dashed back down the alley way until he nearly ran her over; in front of her he stopped and paused once more, his eyes making their way down to her badly hurt feet then over to the cobble stone alley way floor. There is no way she can run in this..blimey, what have i got myself into The Doctor thought to himself before quickly picking Anna up and turning back to the gaze of the TARDIS just as the two figures he had spotted earlier, appeared at the end of the alley way.

Once at the end of the alley way, The Doctor jammed his free hand into his pocket and frantically fiddled around, searching for the key in the seemingly endless room inside of his pocket. The patting of the figures running after them ran through The Doctor's mind and suddenly, his mind lit up with an idea, a memory he had long forgotten. Snapping his finger, the door flung, creaking, open and he dashed through, only for them to slam shut behind him. 

There on the small couch-like seat, The Doctor set Anna down then spun around and yanked down the main lever, sending the TARDIS away from the street corner and through the endless time vortex.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Anna yelped a bit, hands going around his neck immediately. Her gaze was fixed at the end of the alley, her heart beating fast and irregular. They were the one!"They tainted my darkness" She whispered.

Anna looked at the doors, her eyes still wide and terrified. When the TARDIS started to shake, she lost her balance, falling on the floor. When she raised her head and propped herself on her hands, she gazed around until her lost eyes fell on the Doctor "Where are we?" She raised on shaky feet, feeling her whole body yet no pain registered in her mind. Her brain was too messed to think of anything. Just one constant thought passed her mind 'Please stop the pain'.What pain? Was it hers?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:46 pm

The Doctor glanced down at her as the scanner read the time lord written language for Earth as the TARDIS gravitated around the Earth, it's interior calming down from the recent thrust from exiting the time vortex. "Just above Earth" The Doctor replied nonchalantly, placing his hands into his pockets, leaning back onto the console, "A few thousand miles. In it's gravitation pull at the moment. But a more important question is why do you look like you've been through hell and back?" he asked, peering down to her torn and battered attire. Gesturing to the hidden spiral staircase over to the right of Anna, The Doctor said, "Fourth floor, new clothes." his facial expression unchanging, "Put on whatever you like. Then when you get back you can explain everything".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Anna looked up at the Doctor with wide innocent eyes and she nodded. She quickly made her way to change. Moments later, she came back with her hair caught in a messy bun, light blue jeans with some blue ballerinas, from where some bandages peeked out on her feet, a floral T-shirt covered by a light blue jacket, the color of her jeans. Her form was much more relaxed, and her eyes returned to their childish innocence and friendliness.

She came next to the Doctor, sitting in a chair "I...can't really remember either what happened...but I know for sure, that those creatures that you saw in the alleys broke in the darkness, and tainted it. It-it was a chaos. A-and...I'm gonna go back to it..." She mumbled
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:06 pm

The Doctor pondered what Anna had just said to him for a moment before coming back to reality and asking her another question, "What do you mean go back to it?" proceeded by another question, "The darkness? What is that? What is this place you talk about? You keep saying your Sanctuary? Where is it?". Realizing how much this must press on Anna, The Doctor stopped asking her questions and thought it out once more before turning to the controls and pulling over the scanner then proceeded to flip and turn on several switches and other various objects on the control console. 

Within moments of hitting the first button on the console, the zero room was ready and popped up on the screen; The Doctor turned his attention, and body back over to Anna, "I can help. But you have to tell me everything first." he told her, "There is nothing in this universe that can get through those doors. Nothing. And if they do" he paused as he took a step closer to her, "They won't get past me. Now..you can tell me whatever you want".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Anna looked up at the Doctor, chewing on her lower lip, then back at her hand. It was fading again. She extended her hand for the Doctor to see "I'm...I don't even know what I am...I fade through time and space, and appear randomly from time to time and place to place. Never in the right order. To me, there's no future or past, just the present. My sanctuary and the darkness are the same thing. They're my...home. It's the place I go between fades."

Anna took a deep breath, looking down "But someone breached it. A-and now, everything that is done, has been done or will be done is all jumbled, attacking me from a-all sides and..." She rubbed her eyes "I escaped...I ran away b-but..." She looked at her hand, her eyes old and resentful "I'll fade again soon..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:34 pm

The Doctor listened intently to Anna's explanation until when she offered him her hand and flipping out his 3-D glasses, he peered at her hand then eventually up at her. "You bursting with void energy!" He proclaimed, looking at her through the glasses, she was standing in the middle of a thick cloud of green void energy, resembling moss floating around her entire body. "So..hang on" The Doctor stopped himself as he paced himself around the TARDIS control console, running his hands through his hair as he thought out loud, "You live inside of the void. The spaces in between the time vortex, hoping through using the energy from the void..a bit something like temporal displacement but not quite. But! Something enters through the void..forcing you out and into this reality of time and space...but what..and how?!".

After The Doctor had contemplated the events and the current problem for several minutes, he finally turned his attention back over to Anna, walking past her and lightly grabbing her hand as he did so. Escorting her down the spiral stair case, and past several levels of the TARDIS interior, The Doctor and Anna finally arrived at the zero room, it's bright white light emitting from the room several feet and up to The Doctor's shoes as he approached it. 

"This is the zero room..it's a fixed and permanent spot in time. So fixed it is cut off from the rest of reality, space and time" The Doctor explained as he paced around the center of the white room, "It helped me through one of my regenerations..Sonya through the battle with the Cyber controller and most importantly..i can help you with fading. Inside here you disappear from the universe. It can help you if you let it".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:26 am

Anna wasn't surrounded by the void energy, she was protected by it. Her slightly fading hand was the only place where the energy wasn't around it like a protective shell. She could only nod at the Doctor's explanation, but shrugged "I...don't really know. It just..." She fumbled with her hands, chewing on her lower lip "It just happened"

She let the Doctor take her to the zero room. But, once inside, fear gripped her heart. She usually would get...feelings about a place, or a person. She was supposed to know who the Doctor was, she knew he was important but...just that. And now with the zero room...she felt so lost and simply stupid. She blinked twice, quickly rubbing at her eyes. A soft sniffle left her lips, but she kept quiet "Alright...how?" She whispered after some time.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:00 am

The Doctor ran his hand through his hair, grinding his teeth up against each other as he turned around not only his body but also attention to Anna, "Alright...umm" he began, thinking deeply how he was going to word his response, "You are bursting with void energy. Whether it protects you, binds you, it doesn't matter. But something came into the void and forced you out. They want that void space for themselves, all the void energy, so that means they have to get rid of you. Cut you off from the void, that's why you are fading..you are trying to find new sources of void energy across the universe. The zero room will help hide you, undo the tracking beacon if you will. It is just like the void, an empty space..it can be anything you want it to be. You picture it to be the void, it will mimic the biology of the void..not be the void but still feel like it. It will give me enough time to figure out how to get you back and get them out".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 am

Anna looked down, clenching her fading hand in a fist, and it returned to normal. "So, I'm practically caged...until you found out what to do..." Her lower lip trembled, terror filling her again. Why was she scared? She felt her lower lip tremble, but not even /she/ knew why. Her peculiar eyes raised to meet the Doctor's. "It won't work" She mumbled, blinking away the tears she felt gathering in her eyes "They'll find me anyway...they always do"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:28 am

The Doctor lowered his head then gave a slow nod, "I know" he mumbled in a whispering tone before glancing back up to Anna and walking over to her, "But the best i can do is put you in here and maybe give you a bio damper. But sense they are tracking your levels of void energy then....". Suddenly, an idea sprung into The Doctor's mind, "Yes! Yes! Of course!" he proclaimed before retracting it, "No! Wait" he paused, "Yes!! That's it! The void is your home! You know every in and out of the void, it's your sanctuary! They put you here to have a battle on their ground, their home.". Turning his attention back over to Anna, The Doctor leaned over to her, his smile growing, "Let's go home" he told her before turning around and dashing out of the room and immediately jumping onto the spiral staircase, "Come on! The faster we get there the better chance we have!" he called back to her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:33 am

Anna quickly ran after him, her eyes wide "Home?" She whispered, her mind reminding her of the tainted darkness that was once her home "No! You'll be destroyed there! T-the void is made /not/ to be penetrated, /not/ to be walked in. Not only gods are supposed to touch it. It'll tear you apart! Because the void isn't what everyone says. It's not /nothing/. The void is /everything/. Every piece of memory from every time and every place. It's all stuck there. And not a mind, not even /yours/ can comprehend and resist all that knowledge. I can't let you do this" She gripped his arm, tugging him slightly back from the console "I can't let you get lost in all those...possibilities" She shook her head, her memory clearer than ever "I owe you that"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:09 am

The Doctor turned to Anna once she gripped his arm, the smile on his face turning into a grin, "You're not stuttering anymore" he pointed out, extending his index finger towards her lips then over to to her hand, "And no more fading. See, told you the zero room would work". Chuckling, he moved over to the other side of the console and called to her from the other side, "See all you really needed to do was calm down. Get your mind off things. So, what better what then making you think i was going into the void" he told her before walking back over to her, "So! Going off of the thought that nothing can get into the void and nothing can walk into it then how or what do you think could get into the void? Nobody knows the void better than you do..if anybody knows it would be you".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:16 am

Anna blinked twice, putting a hand on her lower lip, then looked down at her hand. He was right. Well, of course he was. He was the Doctor. She smiled a bit and looked at him "I...don't really know. But some things /did/ got in the void. Like a...golden sphere full of daleks..those were nasty company" She shivered slightly "It's not supposed to be entered, but I'm the first one to break that rule. It's not supposed to be, but it's not impossible. Whatever entered it must have very advanced technology, fiercely technology." She shrugged, chewing on her lower lip. Though her speech, her eyes returned to their innocent look again, not realizing what impossible things she said.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 am

The Doctor sighed and turned his attention back over to the console, pulling over the scanner then lowering his head as he began to think deeply, "I've entered the void before....long time ago." he mumbled, looking up at the scanner, "Cybermen followed the dalek's through the void and into the parallel world. Following the cracks in the fabric of reality right through..". After thinking for a moment, The Doctor finally turned back to Anna, "Is it possible that gaps were left in the void from the daleks entering? Gaps that others could use like the Cybermen and..well..me?".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:45 am

Anna shook her head, going next to the Doctor "I fixed them. All of them. I'm sure. Even the one the humans exploited." Her head tilted a bit to the right "I remember that. The cybermen were really nasty things." She pouted looking down "You didn't enter the void. Well, not /the/ void. /A/ void. It's...complicated" She shook her head still pouting. 

"New holes could be made, that's true." She frowned "But not the daleks. Not the cybermen, I'm sure of it. And when I'm sure, I'm really sure." She nodded like a small child, going around the console looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm

The Doctor nodded his head, glancing down at the screen again before peering back over to Anna, a new idea already springing through his head, "So..if there is a new hole formed up inside of your void then could you go back and seal it back up?" he asked her, hoping for a yes, "Because my ship isn't just a ship...it's a time machine. If you can repair holes in your void then we can stop them from entering..stop this from ever happening". Unbeknownst to The Doctor, the scanner began to glow red in certain areas, the TARDIS was picking up on a new signal in space, emitting then blinking out but once coming back, it came back closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:38 pm

"I know what a TARDIS is, you and Theta told me many times what a..." Anna's eyes widened, her whole body shaking "T-they're here" She whispered, looking around. Her eyes gained the same terror in them, and she looked around scared. She looked around searching for something unseen. "T-they came for me..." She turned to the Doctor "Y-you need to leave! They'll hurt you too! P-please leave" She looked at the scanner, her hand reaching shakily for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary has been breached
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: