Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Calling all Companions! I_vote_lcapCalling all Companions! I_voting_barCalling all Companions! I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Calling all Companions! I_vote_lcapCalling all Companions! I_voting_barCalling all Companions! I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Calling all Companions!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Calling all Companions! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:31 pm

I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in being my new companion?

It can be part-time (I pop by your flat every now and then) or full-time (room in the TARDIS, free hot breakfast, also a grumpy bedhead Timelord!), depending on your preference. Where and when we go would be largely up to you if you so wish, especially if there is a particular time/place you would like to travel to.

Reply below if interested!
Back to top Go down
Alonso Frame
Beginner
Beginner
Alonso Frame

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:42 pm

(This for the case when I fully get accepted, as I haven't seen an accepted post yet)

Midshipman Frame is interested in being a companion! Full time would be nice, as who doesn't love hot breakfast! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:33 pm

AUDREY IS INTERESTED. *HAS LE PLOT*
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:55 am

Awesome! Having a plot is always useful, lol

now all I gotta do is find somewhere to fit it into my timeline... XD
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:26 pm

I can be a temp. companion. I have a terribly nasty attitude towards people I feel suspicion around. So, and need someone preferably let go and funny to match. I am interested.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:27 pm

How do you become a Time Lord anyway? Do you have to be friends with the owner or something??
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Do you want me to pm you a plot, Thet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:52 pm

sure, audrey :3 can't wait to hear it!

and night, maybe after I'm done with one of my current roleplays? I have three under development/in progress, and I hesitate to do more than that all at once, sorry. But I'll make sure to PM you before anyone else as soon as one of my rps is done ^^ Also, I got to be a timelord because 1. they liked my character idea and 2. I joined the site relatively early on, when there weren't as many timelords, so they hadn't put the 'no timelords' rule in place yet.
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:11 am

I would be, at any given time, absolutely interested in being either full time or part time companion, fun thing about time travel is I generally don't have to worry about rent! haha
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:32 am

Sure Pav, I'll add you to the 'queue', you might say

I just have to mention, though, I was looking over your character's bio; Pav seems like he'd be an excellent companion ^^ of course, I might be a bit biased since he's gay... I absolutely adore gay characters, haha
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:58 am

haha! tank you! I get some mixed reactions from doctors(not so much in this site) from me being gay, Pav is my persona but I get asked to like not include it a lot? lol
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Well that's dumb :/ They watch Doctor Who, a show including aliens and cyborgs and they're fine with that, but they can't accept a guy liking a guy or a girl liking a girl? I don't get that, not at all.
Just a question out of curiosity, both you and your charrie are queer, right? Or is it just your character?
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:50 pm

By queer do you mean in the gender spectrum? if so, yes. I don't consider myself 100% boy, but I am 0% girl.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:09 pm

No, queer as in the sexuality spectrum, though gender identity is important, too. I just use the term queer because it applies to more than just one branch of lbgt people, and is much shorter than actually typing out 'asexual' or 'bisexual' or 'gay' or whatever XD Sorry about the confusion
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:46 am

yeah. Generally, because Queer has a certain definition, I don't describe my sexuality as Queer, it's not really. I like men. Period. Male pronouns? good. That's, of course besides compatibility in general, all I need. So gay, and a tad gender queer, though not enough for it to make any sort of difference talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Companions!   Calling all Companions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Companions!
Page 1 of 1