Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Durac's Things I_vote_lcapDurac's Things I_voting_barDurac's Things I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Durac's Things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Durac
Newb
Newb
Durac

Durac's Things Empty
PostSubject: Durac's Things   Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:35 am

Hopefully I'm describing these in enough detail.

Name: Short Sword

Abilities (what does it do): Cuts and slashes things, obviously.

Anything your regular old sword made of good quality steel would do.

No enchantments or anything like that here.

Appearance:
Durac's Things 28FoamShortSword

Durac's sword is about 28 inches with a crosspiece and a thin hilt ending in a larger rounded, knob sort of thing at the bottom. The hilt is engraved with a few basic geometric designs.

Name: Utility Knife

Abilities (what does it do): An ancient version of a pocket knife. Useful for anything that a small, sharp blade is capable of doing.

No enchantments or anything like that here.

Appearance:
Durac's Things Pic_040a

An extremely basic knife with a wooden handle. Looks like an old medieval table knife used for cutting meat or skinning a deer.

Name: Titanium Shield, which Durac picked up from the ruins of a deserted world during his travels.

Abilities (what does it do): Blocks physical blows better and is stronger and lighter than a shield made of steel . Energy beams just might blow a hole through it depending on the intensity. Titanium doesn't conduct electricity or heat very well which can be a plus in defense. It is also very resistant to corrosion and to damage from many acids. Titanium is only magnetic in the presence of an externally applied magnetic field. Magnets will not stick to it.

Appearance:
Durac's Things Tshield

A rather large, rather egg-shaped shield ornately carved with figures of humanoids signifying something from an indistinct alien culture on it.

NOTE: Durac has not decided to use the disruptor pistols in the weapons locker so far. If he does, or if someone he travels with wants to use one, I will add to the description here and get approval for it before use.
Back to top Go down
Durac
Newb
Newb
Durac

Durac's Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durac's Things   Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:24 am

Name: Alien Disruptor Pistol

Abilities (what does it do): Fires short, rapid energy bursts. Each energy burst is capable of causing anywhere from first to third degree burns or death if the target is hit in a vital area. Setting a pistol to overload causes an energy explosion which is equal to the explosive power of about ten sticks of dynamite (destroying the weapon in the process of course).

Appearance:
Durac's Things Alliance_Disruptor

Relatively long barreled gun with reflective dish at the firing tip. Long grip with large trigger guard extending almost to the bottom of the grip. Grip and main case are gray, barrel is black.

Name: Kestrel (Alien Scout Vessel)

Abilities: Very maneuverable and capable of faster speed than Earth's vessels, though it cannot travel somewhere instantaneously. It is capable of travelling about 20 times the speed of light. It has strong shields and its hull was evidently built to take a lot of punishment. However, it only has minimal energy beam weaponry. Said weaponry can do light damage to powerful ships but this weapon is better used as a tool than for direct assault. There is also a tractor beam and teleportation beam which the aliens used to abduct people.

In terms of computer capabilites, it has sophisticated information storage technology along with a research lab which was used by the aliens to study and experiment on abductees. Of course, Durac would never use it to experiment on people.

The Kestrel is capable of in-atmosphere flight and landing on planets fairly easily due to its relatively small size. When landed, a long extendable ramp provides a physical way in and out. Other than three escape pod-esque "lifeboats", it carries no smaller craft inside it. These lifeboats have no weaponry, minimal shielding, and only one maneuvering thruster.
Each lifeboat has space for five humanoids. Presumably this means the ship originally had a crew complement of 15.

Appearance:

(No picture file, sorry)

The shape of the ship itself basically looks like the foot of a three-taloned bird or a three blade propeller. Each blade is organized around the central command unit, or bridge. The ship has four decks which are continous through the command unit and each blade; you do not need to change decks to go to another blade. Windows are sparse but more plentiful near the tips of the blades and near the transparent bubble rising out of the top of the command unit. The ship is painted black with dark rusty orange trim. The ship's drive appears light orange to most humanoid's eyes and the exhaust manifolds and external parts of the drive are at the bottom of the command unit. Maneuvering thrusters (looking like light orange lights) are near the tip of each blade.

The lifeboats look like the main ship but are much smaller, have only one blade and one deck, and no drive in the bottom of the command unit.

Phew! Hope that's all ok!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Durac's Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durac's Things   Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:26 am

Approved Smile Sorry it took so long hun!

-Sonya
Back to top Go down
Durac
Newb
Newb
Durac

Durac's Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durac's Things   Durac's Things I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:15 pm

'salright Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Durac's Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durac's Things   Durac's Things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Durac's Things
Page 1 of 1