The Time Rewritten

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 31, 2013 3:17 pm

The Doctor continued to watch the scanner until several hours passed and his head rested up against the control console, laying there idly as he fell into a deep sleep. Sleep and rest welcomed him as he slept and slumber engulfed him. It wasn't until the scanner began to beep and alert The Doctor that he awoke from the deep slumber he had just recently fell into a few moments ago. Rubbing his eyes, he glared at the scanner and read through the symbols and readings shown to him, "What.." he mumbled in a whispering tone as he balanced himself into an upright position, leaned onto the console and pulled the scanner closer, "What? What! What?!". The Doctor squinted his eyes then quickly flipped on his glasses as his mind try ferociously to comprehend what he was seeing, "But that's..." he hesitated, "That's..impossible".

The eyes of the once unconscious and deactivated guards shot open and their bodies jolted to a sitting position before scanning the room and forcing themselves upwards. "The Doctor will be converted" The one fully converted Cyber Man roared, marching into the main dining hall and turning his attention to the awakening Cyber guards, "Go and upgrade him! Upgrade his TARDIS. Upgrade this world. Upgrade all humans!". The guards marched out of the dining hall and through the gates of the castle with the Cyber Man not far behind as they all set their sights onto the blue box the loomed in the distance.
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Sonya struggled to her feet and gripped the side of her head, feeling a wry smirk spread across her face at the sight of the controller's anger. 'I told you, that door won't open without my touch.' She said with forced cheerfulness only to receive a narrowed look from her copy. 'It won't matter now anyway, my boys are coming, Time Lady, and they will convert your precious Doctor.' The Controller hissed just before vanishing once more.

Snapping her eyes open, Sonya looked around the blank room, startled to find herself floating on air. Shaking her head sharply, she focused on the door just ahead of her and tried to figure out exactly what she needed to do. Giving up, she resorted to the only thing she knew would work. "Doctor! Get me out of here, There's something going on!" She said sharply, struggling around in the air for a moment before going still with the sudden realization that the controller was there, trying to break the memory open again. "I've got her distracted... But I don't know for how long and absolutely no idea what the consequence will be once she gets through it."

She twisted around in the air again, trying to decide exactly how she was meant to stop levitating and have her feet planted solidly on the ground once more. She never really did like flying, considering Jason... She paused and frowned slightly. Who was Jason? A flash of a blue hat filled her inner eye, followed by what looked like a swamp before vanishing again.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:23 pm

The Doctor bolted over to the section of the controls that operated the zero room, "Sonya" he said, leaning over the control console and speaking into the microphone that later echoed throughout the zero room, "You and you alone have to find a way of beating her. The Cyber controller is you, she mimic's not only your appearance but also some of your thought processes. You have to out think yourself". Suddenly there was a hit on the TARDIS door that caught and shifted The Doctor's attention. He looked onward at the double doors of the TARDIS with a curious facial expression before another hit shook the interior of the TARDIS. Now his eyes were widened and breath was more hasty and prominent as he rushed around the console to the scanner where it showed three fully converted Cybermen banging up against the doors.

First the shields at maximum, then the doors locked, the TARDIS roared as it's defensive systems were put to the test for the first time in several years. Not only was the life of The Doctor on the line and Sonya's but also every single life in time. If the Cyber controller won and the Cybermen got through the doors, the time vortex would be there's to control and convert. Everything was at stake...and it all rested in the hands of Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:53 pm

"I don't know what that memory is, but I don't want it tampered with!" Sonya shouted into the thin air, panic beginning to leak into her voice as her eyes darted around the blank room. "I didn't ask for this."
"Well you have it, Time Lady." A voice hissed in her ear, turning around, she faced the controller floating next to her. Dimly in the back of her mind, she realized what was happening, once she left the center of her mind, she opened a link for the cyber controller to follow out. It was only a projection she saw in her eyes, but it was still a startling effect. Jerking away from the twisted face, Sonya cast a scowl at her double. "I have to out think myself. Wonderful... What do I know..."
The controller's face twisted into what looked like a smile as she watched her struggle to think of, not properly paying attention while Sonya spoke out loud to herself.
"Words, I know words. That's all I know..." She whispered, her eyes squaring on the controller, a slight giggle slipping from her as she did. "Your like the carrionites when your in my mind. All the power you hold... Is my words. My thoughts are mine alone and I can use the words you know just to get you out."
"And what makes you think that will work?" Her mirrored image hissed, a sudden expression crossing her face only to vanish just as quickly. "I don't think it works, I know it will. Do you know why, Controller?" Sonya said suddenly, a jolt of confidence washing over her at the moment. "Because, words are all I know. They are the one thing I can count on when everything else fails. Words are final, words can create a story, they can destroy it just as easily. And in doing that, I'm going to end your story with four words."
The Controller suddenly stared at her, fear sparking in her eyes for a moment as the words drifted through Sonya's mind. "No, they won't work."
"How much do you want to bet? Four words, words I can put as much conviction behind as you do with your ideas. Words are my weapon and you are the target..."
"They won't work! Words never work!"
Sonya eyed the controller, suddenly amused at the face as it twisted into pure anger. Not only did it not scare her, it told her exactly what she needed to know. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and focused every ounce of energy she had into the simple sentence before opening her eyes back up. Without realizing it, the small door in her memory cracked open, lending her a small amount of energy on it's own. Little did she know, it shone through her eyes, turning them a bright gold. "You. Have. No. Power. Do you hear me? You have no power over me! My mind is my own, and I can just as easily push you out! You have no power!."
With a sudden siren-like shriek, the controller wavered in front of her, the mask of pure anger on her face locking onto Sonya's eyes only to shift. And for a moment before she vanished for good, fear replaced the anger then disappeared.
Reaching up, Sonya ran her hands over her face, feeling a bright smile grow there once her fingers found the skin that had previously been covered with metal plating.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:17 pm

By the time that the Cyber controller had disappeared from the zero room and Sonya's troubles, The Doctor had found himself squatting behind the TARDIS console as the doors creaked and fought back the attack from the Cybermen. One arm was hoisted forward and held up by the other arm as it held his sonic screwdriver tightly in it's grip, "I'm warning you..." The Doctor called out to the double blue doors before his eyes glanced down at the sonic screwdriver then back up at the doors, "I'm armed!". Raising an eyebrow and walking out from his cover, The Doctor cautiously made his way down the ramp then, after exhaling and inhaling one big breath, he thrust open the doors. Immediately the face of a Cyberman protruded out to him and The Doctor quickly scanned it with his sonic screwdriver only to find it brain dead a second later, "Ha!" he proclaimed. A smile and eventually, a large grin ran across his face as he realized they had beaten the dreaded Cybermen once more.

Then suddenly an idea sprung to mind and within a second, The Doctor was madly dashing back into his TARDIS and immediately down the spiral stair case calling, "Sonya!!! Sonya!!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Sonya twisted about in the blank room, once again trying to figure out exactly how to get down from where she floated. "Right... Um, I'll just hang around here then." She murmured to herself, leaning back and staring up at the white ceiling as she chewed on her lower lip in thought. Now I know better than to scoff at the saying 'the pen is mightier than the sword' She let out a light chuckle of amusement only to have it die away nearly instantly as her thoughts turned darker. In her mind, she could see the door once more. Somehow she knew it was something she didn't want opened. It seemed to be built into her whole body to reject the instinct to reach out and turn the handle.
Suddenly the Doctor's faint voice broke through her thoughts and she twisted around again and looked at the door with a wide grin. "Yeah, still stuck in the floating room, Doctor man. Kinda can't get down either, any help?"

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 pm

The Doctor rolled his eyes as he approached the door and placed his hand onto the panel to the left of the zero room's door, "Maybe i should keep you in here" he joked as the door shot open and he entered. Chuckling, he walked under neath Niki and glanced up at her, placing his hands nonchalantly into his pockets as he continued to stare up at her with a smirk, "Care to come down?" he asked her rhetorically. With his chuckle nearly forming into a fully on laugh, The Doctor began to pace around the zero room, pondering deeply about the last time he was forced to use this room. The flashes of his fifth regeneration roaring through his conscious as he continued to pace around the room, "I can let you down" he finally said, "You have to let yourself down. Put your mind at ease and let it flow...or just fall..your choice".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:09 pm

"Oh, wonderful options." Sonya sighed and closed her eyes once more, trying to relax her body the best she could. After a few moments, she slowly drifted towards the floor again and landed on her feet. "Right then, I'm good." She announced cheerfully, straightening back up and planing her hands on her hips as she looked over at the Doctor with a grin. "Not bad for a girl that hardly runs into aliens and whatnot, if I do say so myself." Puffing her chest up slightly, she looked around the room once more before running into the Doctor and hugging him tightly. "That was... Just no more cyber controllers alright?" She said in a quiet voice, the strong facade she put up melting away just as suddenly as it appeared, leaving Sonya with a scared expression as she clung to his jacket. "Please."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:39 pm

The Doctor hugged back with an equally happy smile, "No" he mumbled a reply to her daring question as he thought back to the confrontation the two had with the Cybermen and in the palace. With all honesty, it happened quick and easy, a trait not to common in The Doctors adventures, especially those at involved the Cybermen. Releasing his grasp on Sonya, The Doctor, having thought better of the situation, made his way out of the zero room and quickened his pace up the spiral stair case once out.

"Cyber unit rebooting..." Roared the Cyberman, just outside of the TARDIS doors before it lurched inside and marched up to the control console, the other two Cybermen following in after it, "Analysis detects Time Lord technology...this will be upgraded!". The other two Cybermen slapped their clenched fists onto their chest emblem then marched to the sides of the control console. Once creating a triangle around the console, the Cybermen clasped their hands around the console as though hugging it. Almost immediately there was a spark that erupted from the Cybermen and traveled up into the control console.

The console spat with rage as the foreign systems tried to convert it, "The. New. Cyber..controller!" the Cyberman roared just as the noise of the event echoed down to The Doctor's ears, causing him to shift his quickened pace into a full out mad dash. A mad dash straight up the spiral stair case until finally, he reached the control room and stared out onto the control console with widened eyes and a frozen facial expression, "It can't be" he mumbled in a hissing tone.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Sonya stumbled in behind him, her eyes wide at the sight in front of her. "What the hell is that?" She gasped in shock, her eyes moving from the controls over to the cybermen that surrounded it. "No, they should be gone now that the cyber controller has no form! I forced her to get out of me!" She shouted, pointing at the cybermen in front of them with a shaking hand. "Didn't you have the door locked or anything? How did they even get in!" Sonya added, looking over at the Doctor, taking in the shocked expression on his face, she realized he had no idea this would happen. Of course it wouldn't occur to him that his TARDIS might be invaded by rouge cybermen.
Swallowing thickly, she looked back at the cybermen and took a step forward. Her mind working at a frantic pace as she tried to think of something she could do to stop this. At least stall it to allow the Doctor some time to think of something to save them.
"Cybermen! Report!"

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:40 pm

The Cybermen continued to fuse themselves together with the TARDIS, their heads titled upwards as though trying desperately to stay attached to the console. Frantically, The Doctor tries to think of something to pull the Cybermen from the console and free it from their grasp. Suddenly, without hardly thinking it over more, The Doctor bolted to the side of the control console and immediately began to press buttons and flip levers, his eyes still widened. "I've only got one chance" The Doctor explained, calling back to Sonya, "Grab something and hold on tight" he warned her before a second later he yanked down the main lever.

Almost immediately the TARDIS control console sparked madly and everything began to spin out of control, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" The Doctor mumbled, looking down at the console as he held on tightly. Outside, the TARDIS spun a full 360 through the time vortex then hung a tight right through the remaining vortex before walls of flame began to engulf the interior of the TARDIS. The Cybermen shook uncontrollably, their yells echoing, until finally sparks flew from them and their limp bodies fell over the rails and into the depths of the TARDIS.

His hands flew over the controls and worry flew through his body and nervous system as the TARDIS ripped through the time vortex and finally landed. The scanner was blank apart from the fizzes that scanned the screen up then down. The familiar groans and moans of the TARDIS were no more, the room was completely empty, the lights were dimmed down to a dark blue. And there The Doctor stood. His hands hung loosely to his side and his eyes sadly gazing up at the time rotor in which smoke slithered from it's broken cracks.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Sonya looked up from where she had landed on the ground, a hand reaching up to rub at the lump that had formed on the back of her head from hitting the rail behind her as she went down. "What... What the hell did you do?" She managed to mumble out around the pain thudding in her head. Sitting up slowly, she closed her eyes as the control room spun around her with the movement. "Ugh... I hope I don't have a concussion." Sonya sighed softly before stumbling to her feet and making her way over to the Doctor, carefully stepping around the cybermen as she did before standing next to him. "What happened...?" She finally asked him, her eyes roaming along the time rotor in front of them, picking out each small crack that covered the once smooth, clear surface.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 pm

"The Cybermen" The Doctor mumbled, his eyes still fixed on the time rotor, "Were merging with the TARDIS...making it the new Cyber controller. The controller never dies..it just shifts into the next open body or outlet. If they got a hold of the TARDIS matrix they would be able to convert millions and billions through the heart of the time vortex" he explained. Finally turning away from the control console, he paced around the TARDIS, glancing down at the bodies of the Cybermen then peering back up to the time rotor, "So there was only one thing i could do. I overloaded the matrix of the TARDIS and fried the Cyber circuits of the Cyber controller that were being implemented." he paused, "There's no telling where the TARDIS landed. Could be the end of time itself, the start..or nowhere at all".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:21 pm

"So... We could just be... No where and with no way back." Sonya said quietly, refusing to remove her eyes from the time rotor as she spoke. "We could be floating in empty space where there is nothing for billions of miles around... Right. Not so bad." She said with forced cheerfulness, a weak smile flashing across her face. "I mean... You can fix this, right? It shouldn't be too hard or anything. I'm sure you've dealt with worse problems before." Finally Sonya looked over at his face, her smile faltering slightly at the expression she saw there before she hitched it back up. "Put those specs on and do your thing, Doctor Man. I'll try to stay out of the way. I don't want to risk touching something and causing the universe to implode or something." Turning around, she headed for the hallway, still forcing herself to be in a cheerful mood as she stopped and turned around to face the Doctor once more. "I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. Everything always seems worse in the beginning, then once you think about it for a bit, there's gonna be a small silver lining around there somewhere." Turning back around, she wandered down the hallway, slowly making her way around and searching for a suitable room to spend the rest of what she was certain of would be eternity.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 pm

The Doctor forced a smirk as Sonya passed by him to the spiral staircase and eventually down to one of the several floors that held seemingly endless rooms in which some had companions and others never have. Scrutinizing what remained of the control console, The Doctor pondered for a moment then lifted up one of the main service hatches located around the console. Ravaging through the endless wires and eventually diving in all together, The Doctor flipped the wires and cords onto the flooring above him as he continued to dig deeper. Finally there was a glimmer of hope as he found what he was looking for, a power coupling that was barely clinging to life. Hoisting it up over his head, The Doctor pulled himself up out of the wire pool that was below him, "Gotcha!!" he proclaimed, staring at it with new found happiness, "Sonya!!!" he called out, "We've got power!! Ha!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:38 am

Sonya slowly returned to the control room, her shoulder leaning against the door frame as she watched him stare at the small bit of TARDIS in his hands. "Alright... I'll bite, what exactly can we expect from that?" She asked curiously, taking a few steps closer and leaning down to look at the thing he held in his hands. It looked like a small chunk of glowing crystal, she didn't know exactly what it was or what it was for, but if it made the Doctor excited, maybe it wouldn't be as long as she thought.
Turning her head and looking at him, Sonya flashed a wide smile and straightened up to walk backwards to the small jump seat behind her and sat down. "Alright... Power, power is good. But what exactly do you plan on doing with that? I mean... We're stuck, wherever we are, and that small crystal doesn't look like it could power the TARDIS in my honest opinion." She folded her arms over her chest and leaned back, her teeth already chewing on her lower lip as she watched him curiously. "I mean... This is a big ship, Doctor, and you can't exactly run a big ship with a double A battery."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:17 pm

"No, course not" The Doctor finally replied, groaning as he pulled himself up out of the open section and walked over to the side of Sonya, "But! If i put it on a recharging cycle, it can power the TARDIS back up and send us flying home. The TARDIS isn't just a ship..it's living, it's a person just like you and me. And when it is dying..it clings to live like any living thing will do; this is life for the TARDIS, it is..the TARDIS. Power this back up and you in essence power the TARDIS back up" he explained, holding the power circuit up proudly. Smiling, he glanced over to Sonya then back over to the power circuit then released a breath and immediately it began to glow a faint green before going out again and glowing back up a second later.

"Ten years of my life" The Doctor mumbled, staring at the power circuit in awe as it began to power up and go into it's cycle, "With every second." he chuckled before shaking his head and tucking it into his pocket. Kicking up off the ramp floor, he rushed over to the open section and closed it then turned his attention over to the double doors of the TARDIS, "Within a day it should be powered back up no problem" he called back to Sonya, "Although frankly..the only problem is is what's outside those doors. If it's space, we suffocate and get sucked out into the eternal darkness. If it's a planet..well..let's just hope their friendly and there won't be TARDIS translation circuits so you'd have to know the language.".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 pm

"I don't tend to do a lot of traveling off planet. I know some languages from earth... But none from anywhere else." Sonya mumbled, eyeing the doors in apprehension. "Besides... We get sucked out those doors, we'll die anyway. So what is the point to that?" She shifted from foot to foot as she thought over what he said before letting out a low sigh and looking back up at the Doctor with a weak smile. "Just promise you won't let me unwittingly accept any marriage proposals from someone speaking another language. That is the last bit of trouble I would want." Casting a glance over her shoulder back towards where she found a room, Sonya debated on going back for her knapsack then shrugged her shoulders. "Come on then, might as well get this over with. No point sitting in a TARDIS if it's life support systems won't work, especially if we're floating around in space. We'd be delaying the inevitable." She flashed him another smile before heading towards the double doors at a slow pace.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:43 pm

The Doctor nodded in agreement before following in after her and placing a hand on the door handle and looking over to her, "Deep breath" he told her, taking in a deep breath of his own before opening up the doors and immediately being hit by sun light. Light, a soft breeze and the smell of fish and chips, all hit The Doctor as he stepped out and planted down onto the cloud light fresh green grass beneath him. His smile etching onto his face as he realized where he was, "Chiswick!" he proclaimed, spinning around as he eyed the surrounding buildings and people who glanced at him then walked out of view. "Out of all the places the TARDIS could land, it lands in Chiswick. Brillaint!" He laughed, closing the door of the TARDIS behind him and walking further out into the park in front of him and various picnic sheets and tables that lined that shade of trees that were scattered throughout the park.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Sonya cautiously let out her breath and trailed along behind the Doctor, her eyes darting around the area nervously as he walked along. "At least she did her best to keep us safe." She added, looking over her shoulder at the TARDIS with a sudden wave of fondness. When everything was safe and she was working again, Sonya promised herself to give the girl a good washing to make her feel good. Turning back around, she hurried to catch up with the Doctor and strode along beside him, inhaling the scent of chips in the air with a lazy smile on her face. "Well... We have a whole day ahead of us of absolutely nothing. Any ideas?" She finally asked him, looking up and squinting in the sunlight to see his face better. "Not exactly a movie person myself."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:27 pm

"Yeah me neither" The Doctor admitted, glancing over to Sonya as he stopped walking, "Personally i only like the fictional movies...and frankly they all are just reruns of my life it seems. Been there done that sort of thing." he chuckled, "Imagine me watching Back To The Future". Taking out the power circuit from his trench coat's pocket, The Doctor eyed it for a moment then put it back in and turned his attention over to a little shop which had a picture of a hot cup of tea with steam slithering from the cup. "Like some tea?" He asked Sonya rhetorically before looking both ways then dashing across the street and immediately into the tea shop, holding the door for Sonya once inside then glancing over the interior.

It was a quaint little shop which had about five or six people sitting in its booths, all looking up at the two new customers as they entered then went about their own businesses, "What'l you have sir?" asked the counter woman in a thick English accent. "Two regulars" The Doctor replied as though he had been at the shop countless times before then swiped his psychic paper across the credit card scanner. The woman eyed the computer for a moment as it processed the psychic paper's reading then with a smile, she nodded her head and went tinot the back to make the tea's, "Blimey, is it like this all the time?" The Doctor asked Sonya once the woman was gone, "Normal life? Eating chips, drinking tea and going to work? I could never do it, i tell you that much, i'd go completely mad".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:34 pm

"Tell me about it. I can barely stand to stay in one place for more than a month let alone a lifetime." Sonya replied with a small shudder, eyeing the other customers. "I couldn't do it. I just keep hopping around. You know, I have about twenty five flats in England alone? I really should look into selling them or renting them out. All they do is sit around unused..." She trailed off thoughtfully before being interrupted by the steaming cup of tea the waitress placed in front of her with a smile. "Oh, thank you. I needed this." Sonya said cheerfully up at her before lifting the cup to her lips and blowing on the hot liquid and taking a small sip. "I tell you what, I don't care what happens, when we're good to go, I want to do something dangerous just to shake the memory of this out of my head." She added to the Doctor with a grin once the woman walked off again. "Seriously, I do not do basic living."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:46 pm

The Doctor smiled as he listened intently to Sonya's conversation about her living and gave a gracious nod to the counter woman as she gave him his hot tea and he turned his attention to one of the open booths. Sitting down on the right side of the booth, The Doctor glanced out of the window adjacent to his seat then peered over to Sonya when she spoke about their next adventure, "So.." he began, "You want to stay with me? I mean, you don't want to go looking for your Doctor? Or continue to use that vortex manipulator of yours and pop up into unexpected places like cupboards and trash cans?" he asked her, taking a sip of his steaming hot tea.

The tea gave him an overwhelming feeling of relaxation that rolled throughout his body like a wave. It gave him the uncanny ability to ponder about future travels with Sonya, travels that he had previously not even conceived of having, much less having the ones he had already had. She was an unexpected companion, though, to be completely honest, when were any of his past companions expected.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:58 pm

"I don't have a vortex manipulator or my own Doctor." Sonya said sharply then relaxed with a slight sigh. "I don't know where you're getting this idea. But I'm not that Sonya you knew, Doctor. Please, I may look like her, but I'm defiantly my own person." She said in a softer tone, her eyes drifting back across the shop, not seeing anything while she did. In truth, she couldn't bring herself to look at the man across from her. Somehow she couldn't shake the feeling that he missed the other Sonya, he must have enjoyed her company more than the one sitting here now at least. "I have no one besides the few friends I've made here, Doctor. You are a wonderful friend and I plan on sticking around for a while unless you get tired of my presence."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:03 pm

"No, not at all" The Doctor replied with a smile, "I think it'd be fun, yeah" he added with a laugh escaping through his lips before the tea lid covered them as he lifted his tea cup up for another sip. With the tea once more flowing through him, The Doctor released a relaxed sigh and glanced around the shop, "Unless i am mistaken, you've lived here longer than i have" he finally said after a moment of silence, "Which means you know all the hip..or..fun places to go. And..we're not exactly stuck on time at the moment. We still have twenty two ours to literally kill.". Inside The Doctor could not wait to get back inside his domain, his home, the TARDIS, but he couldn't and he knew that. As long as he were here, he reasoned, he might as well have fun with it and have a good time with somebody he enjoyed being around, even if she wasn't the Sonya he was used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   

Back to top Go down

The Time Rewritten
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: