The Time Rewritten

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Sonya thought for a moment then glanced at the Doctor critically. "I know of a... Well a club just down the road. It's open all the time. Though I'm not sure you would care for that." She fell silent then glanced out the window at the people as they passed by the window. "It is something to do, but if you can think of something else you'd rather do, it wouldn't be so bad." She returned her attention to him with a grin on her face. "Besides, with that suit, you'd fit right in. Most of the guys there are from corporate areas, come on, some music, dancing and fun to relax and make the time pass by quicker." Sonya leaned forward and flashed him a pleading smile, it was obvious she was dying to go, but she wouldn't just leave him behind to have fun while they were stuck there. "If you don't like it, we'll leave right away."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:10 pm

"Dancing!?" The Doctor proclaimed, shooting up from his booth seat and slurping down the last of his tea, withholding the pain of the heat as he rolled down his throat, "Why didn't you say so?". Making a mad dash for the door, The Doctor grabbed Sonya's hand and burst through the double doors of the tea shop and immediately turned left then paused and ran back the other way then paused once more. Standing there for a moment, he finally turned his attention to Sonya, "W-where exactly was this place again?" he asked her with a puzzled facial expression as he rubbed the back of his head and rose an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Sonya laughed and shook her head before grabbing his hand and leading him back the way they came, turning down several streets before entering an alleyway and walking up to a metal door. Casting him a sly grin, she reached up and tapped her knuckles on it quickly in a pattern. The door opened quickly to reveal a stocky guy that checked them out before realizing Sonya stood there and smiled widely. "I was wondering when you'd come back." He said cheerfully and stepping to the side. "And it looks like you finally brought a date with you too." He added, eyeing the Doctor before casting her a wink. "Not a bad looking one either. Congratulations." Sonya giggled and rolled her eyes before leading the Doctor down a darkened hallway and walking into a large room packed with people as they danced in the middle of the floor. "Here we are, the most secret and popular club in Chiswick." She announced grandly, sweeping an arm out in front of them and looking up at the Doctor with another smile. "What do you think?"

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm

"I think, what this clubs needs is" The Doctor replied with a pause at the end as he glanced over to Sonya with a growing smile before tossing his arms up childishly and dashing into the dance floor, "A Doctor!". Waving his arms back and forth and side to side, The Doctor spun around the dance floor like a true mad man. The people around him laughed in pure happiness as The Doctor danced frantically around them with a comical facial expression. Suddenly there were a group of older men in business suits that joined him and within a few minutes, The Doctor had formed a circle of flailing armed dancers, all wearing formal wear, "I think i've got on their good side Sonya!" The Doctor called up to Sonya with a laugh and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Sonya leaned against the wall for support as she laughed at the Doctor's antics. "Good god, your such a child!" She shouted over the music before jumping in and joining him with her own arms flailing over her head. "I think its safe to say, you'll be welcomed here any time you stop by, Doctor." She added once she got to his side, her shoulder bumping up against him as one of the dancers bumped her. "I haven't seen this many men dancing on the floor ever."

Suddenly the DJ pulled out a new disk loaded with techno music and played it over the speakers, changing the atmosphere from pure childish excitement to a complete frenzy of people as they all jumped into the fray, dancing around wildly as the music flowed over everyone in the room.

Finally, Sonya broke away from the crowed and walked over to the bar to order a drink. Turning around, she spotted the Doctor easily, his gravity-defying hair being an hard target to miss even in this crowd. A wide grin spread across his face as he enjoyed himself completely for the first time since she met him. Usually he was happy and having fun, but there was always a serious side to him that laid underneath it all.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:04 pm

After a while The Doctor grew tired from his flail dance and left it up to the other dancers to continue what he had started what seemed like minutes ago but was actually, hours. Walking up to Sonya, The Doctor leaned tirelessly onto the bar table and glanced over to Sonya, "Yeah..i guess i have become a bit of an icon to these people" he joked, only to be hand shook by a passing dancer with a grin that matched The Doctor's, "You're awesome!" he proclaimed before rushing back onto the dance floor. After the man had departed back onto the dance floor, The Doctor pondered the word the man used to describe him for a moment then turned his attention over to Sonya, "Awesome?" he asked her, "I mean..i usually hear brilliant..but awesome?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:41 pm

"Awesome is good by common opinion." Sonya said with a wide grin while studying him. "It means they're in awe of you. Your a smart man, a word like that should have broken itself down in that brilliant brain of yours easily." She added teasingly before picking her drink up and taking a sip. "I take it your enjoying yourself at least, I mean some of the girls here are having fun watching you anyway..." Nodding over to a corner, she pointed out a group of giggling women that eyed the Doctor from their seats. "They've been watching you since you ran onto the dance floor. Your hair is legendary my friend."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:50 pm

The Doctor nodded as he listened to Sonya's explanation, "I know" he said in a mumbling tone as he glanced over to the group of girls then back over to Sonya, "Soon i'll be on Twitter and..Facebook" he paused for a sigh, "There is one thing that is constant with the human race. You sure do love your technology, scavenging for the next upgrade every chance you get. Clinging to it as though it were a piece of you". He stopped once more as he looked over to Sonya who had been listening to his rambling, surprisingly, the whole time without smacking him or interrupting him, "What about you?" he asked her, "I mean..you having fun? Haven't got any guys looking at you yet? Want to borrow my hair?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Sonya smiled shyly and shook her head before ducking it down and taking another drink from her glass. "No, I don't want to catch any eyes. I'm not exactly the romantic type or for that matter, the dating type. I move around too much for that, and the last thing I want is to feel like I have to stick around because some poor soul fell in love with me." Her eyes drifted over to the table of women again and chuckled slightly at the sight of their phones pointed at them. "Besides, I see no point in a relationship. Your with someone because you like to be around them, that's friendship. A relationship is just friendship with kissing, yeah? No point in it if you ask me. Locking lips with someone just swaps your DNA and spit." Her shoulders lifted up slightly before she looked down at her glass in slight surprise once she realized it was lighter than she expected. "Who finished my drink?"

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:42 pm

The Doctor chuckled under his breath as he glance over to the drink she had gulped down in a matter of seconds, "Well..unless there was someone that had the powers of the Flash, then...you?" he replied, nearly bursting out into a laugh as he glanced around the club once more. There was something different and unique about this club, the people inside and most of all, the thumping music that echoed throughout the small establishment. The thumping beat roared throughout The Doctor's mind, its unique pattern of frequencies causing a biological upbringing inside of his cortex. "Sonya.." The Doctor said, a mumbling tone as he pushed himself up from the bar table, his eyes sight becoming dizzy and everything spun around, "We need to get out of here...there's something...something in the music. How much of that did you drink?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 pm

"Just one.. Or two, I might have lost count after two..." Sonya said idly, her eyes shifting to the counter next to her littered with glasses. "Why? I've been here several times before. It's fine, really." She said, a worried expression crossing her face as she took in his expression, a hand reaching up to touch his forehead, connecting their minds for a few seconds. Letting out a gasp, her eyes darted back to the DJ then back at the Doctor. "Come on, I know a back way out." She hissed quietly, grabbing his hand and slowly leading him through the dance floor. Her mind already calculating the path she needed to take to get through the back entrance and out onto the road again.
Tugging on his hand again, Sonya lead the Doctor through a back hallway, crowded with people as they spoke to each other. Completely oblivious to the effect the music was having on their systems. Her eyes locked onto the exit and she put on another burst of energy, picking up the pace so she could drag the Doctor out into the fresh air and relative quiet of the busy sidewalk. She spun around and shoved the door shut behind them and leaned against it while staring at him in worry. "I should have known."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:20 pm

The Doctor glanced around the club as he was rushed through by Sonya, keeping an eye on certain people who conveyed glares on their facial expressions. Once outside, the cold air greeted him in whole hearty welcome; The Doctor embraced it in relief as he leaned against the stone wall behind him once Sonya slammed the door shut. Then, suddenly, a bolt of energy shot through The Doctor and he quickly dashed up to Sonya, looking deep into her eyes, "Who have you told we were coming?" he asked her, placing his hands on her shoulders, "This is very important! Have you told anyone you were coming? Did anything?! Sent out a signal by accident? Anything?!". There was a gargantuan sense of urgency in The Doctor's voice and facial expression as he glared at Sonya for a moment before glancing over to the door then around the alley way they were currently standing in. "We need to get out of here" He told Sonya in a mumbling tone, jogging up to the edge of the alley way then peering back to Sonya, "Get back to the TARDIS as quick as possible. Unless you know of a safer place..".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Sonya shot the Doctor a sharp look before striding off, down another alleyway just across the street without a word. Irritation at his sudden anger at her sparked her own hot blood, clamping her mouth shut as best she could, she led him down several more back roads before they came out of a dark entrance just across from where the TARDIS sat. Raising a hand mutely, she gestured to it before turning back around and folding her arms while staring down the sidewalk without looking at the Doctor.
How dare he suggest she would endanger him! Did he honestly think she was that thick? He had been with her the entire time, how could she have contacted anyone? Of course he seemed to forget the fact that several women had been taking his picture in the club, uploading them onto twitter or Facebook or some other man-made spiders web built to capture humans. Still simmering quietly, she cast him a glare loaded with pure anger that completely told each and every thought running through her mind at the moment before resuming her stare down with the empty road once more.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:55 pm

The Doctor returned a cold, blank, glare of his own to Sonya with an eye brow raised before he turned his attention to the end of the dark alley way and over to the TARDIS that loomed in the distance. The coast seemed clear, sort of speak, and he moved his attention back over to Sonya who was still casting him a hateful facial expression. "I'm sorry" He mumbled in a hushed tone, making sure that nobody else could hear their conversation, "Never know what could happen. Could bump the console and activate a distress beacon..then again, if the people inside of your club were trying to poison us or render us unconscious..they wouldn't exactly be helping a distressed TARDIS". Glancing around once more, The Doctor pondered the situation further then once coming to a conclusion, he finally turned to Sonya, "There are a few beings in the universe i can think of that would want the TARDIS...or want us in their hands and none of them are friendly Sonya." he paused then continued, "If they get me. I want you to get the TARDIS to a safe place. Don't come back for me..just go...and take this".

Pulling out a key from his suit pocket, The Doctor held it up between the sight of his eyes then placed it in Sonya's palm and closed it with his hands. With a nod, he turned back to the end of the alley way and rushed to it before halting dead in his tracks as three figures approached it. They eyed the blue box for a moment, running their hands down it before freezing it place then sniffing and quickly turning around. Their eyes scanned the pitch dark alley ways before they turned to one another, "It is locked. Find him..get the key my brothers. Once we have that..it will finally be under our..control".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Sonya's eyes darted from the figures to the Doctor's eyes before she flashed him one of her old smiles. A hand reaching up to rest on his face for a moment then glancing back over at the figures, she winked and spun around. "I'll meet you at the pub by Lexingburg, its right on the corner with loads of lights. You can't miss it." She whispered softly to him, not taking her eyes off of the figures while she spoke. "I can loose them faster than you can and you know it. Go do what you have to... But they need to be led away from the TARDIS and they have to be far enough away so we can get to it without them being on our heels every step."
Clearing her throat loudly, she caught the figure's attentions and held the key out in front of her for them to see. "Oi, you three! Looking for this?" She smiled at them and tucked the key into one of her pockets before tilting her head to the side while studying them as they started creeping forward. "If you want it, you'll have to catch me first!" With that, she spun around and bolted across the road, aiming for an apartment building just across from where they were. She paused for a split second in the doorway, her eyes moving over to the Doctor then vanished into the building.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 am

The Doctor bolted to the side just as the three figures past by to catch up with Sonya as she disappeared into the darkness of a building. His eyes followed them the best they could until vision of the three figures blurred out when the darkness, like Sonya, consumed them and made them invisible to the naked eye without man made light. Then the urgency of the TARDIS was brought to the attention of The Doctor was it called to him with a moan generated by it's engines, only to be died down by the activation of The Doctor's sonic screwdriver as he extended it out. The light on the top of the TARDIS flickered twice as if it were leaving then quickly, and suddenly, it disappeared as if an invisible cloak were tossed over it.

Smirking, The Doctor spun around, tucked his sonic screwdriver into his pocket and dashed through the alley ways, keeping in mind the description of the meeting place given to him by Sonya. Lights flashed by him as he increased his speed; racing down the side streets that lined the various market shops, houses and flats. Through the windows, pairs of eyes could be seen glimmering in the light reflected off of the street lamps; the sight of which only caused The Doctor to run faster and faster until finally he could run no faster.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 am

Sonya ducked into a dimly lit hallway, glancing over her shoulder to be sure her persuaders were still following her at a safe distance. Smirking to herself, she looked in front of her again and stopped by a closet door, silently counting to herself as the footsteps drew closer. When it seemed they were right behind her, she yanked the door open to a familiar place miles away from where they started. A small factory just on the outskirts of New York greeted her with it's silence. Breathing a sigh of relief, she ducked into an alcove just behind where the door stood open, waiting for the figures to run through.
Finally her patience was rewarded by three shadows darting past the door and into the factory only to pause halfway across in confusion. By the time they turned around, Sonya was already standing in the middle of the door frame with a wide smile on her face. Waving at them cheerfully, one of her hands darted out and grabbed the door handle to yank it shut, cutting off the path she created just to lead them there. Closing her eyes for a moment, she focused before pulling the door open to reveal a bathroom stall. Stepping through, she shut the door tightly then walked out into the coffee shop to wait for the Doctor to arrive.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 pm

The lights of the street lights flashed by The Doctor's eyes and across his blue suited outfit with his red tie and converse, bringing an image to an otherwise dark figure that he was. If it were not for his hair, that denied gravity, The Doctor would be just another figure dashing through the alley ways at night. It wasn't until the man made lights that surrounded the shops that Sonya had described just moments before, that The Doctor was relived and had finally found sanctuary. Exhaling once turning the corner and seeing the all to familiar figure and outlined shadow of Sonya, The Doctor slowed his pace down to a nonchalant jog until finally reaching her. "So...lose them?" The Doctor asked Sonya, breathing lightly as he glanced around the coffee shop that he guessed, Sonya had just come out of from losing the three figures, hopefully, "Or..just waiting for me to get here to fix the problem?" he joked. Patting her shoulder he chuckled with a smirk appearing onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Sonya laughed and shook her head before waving her hand to follow her into the warm shop. "I left them in America somewhere. Hopefully it will take a while for them to come back... Though with how they were acting, I get the feeling they weren't the only ones here. So I would suggest staying in a lit place until we do think of a plan." She added thoughtfully while sliding into a chair and resting her elbows on the table. "What are they anyway?" She finally asked, the question had been echoing around in her head since spotting the figures by the TARDIS, but there had hardly been time to ask the Doctor until now. "You seemed to know they would be around... So you have to have at least an idea of who or what they are." Her eyes locked onto his as she waited, a frown twisting her lips downward as she thought over the details she spotted while being chased. Not enough to get a clear picture, but enough to make her wonder about them.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:34 pm

The Doctor sighed as he sat down into the seat in front of Sonya and returning the gaze to her as she posed the question he knew she was going to ask but wasn't completely sure on when. Pausing and glancing around for a moment as he pondered how he was going to reply to her question, The Doctor moved his eyes around the facial expression of Sonya until finding her eyes once more, there his attention stayed as he began to explain. "Their part of the family of blood" He finally replied, "The family of blood is a group of gas based life forms. Their years of life set for a few hundred years. But! When i accidentally landed my TARDIS on their home world, they have been chasing me ever sense. They want to use the TARDIS to live forever...to reign over the universe, killing millions in the process and enslaving all those they deem under them. The family are cruel and heartless..literally heartless..that's why i stress the importance of accidentally doing anything on my TARDIS, it could alert them..they get a hold of anyone i care about..anyone i travel with then they will kill them to get a key to my TARDIS. They get through those doors and you are signing the death warrant for the universe and all of its civilizations".

The shop fell silent after The Doctor had explained the situation they had found themselves in; his attention moving over to the dimly lit street adjacent to the shop they were currently inside. "They must have gathered up a few human followers" He added, reasoning the motive behind the club activity, "I don't know...promising them distant worlds..time travel. But it's all a lie..once the family gets what they want those people will die..unless i can stop them. But to do that i need to know how many of them are there..and how many of these people are helping them".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Sonya nodded silently, thinking to herself for a moment before patting at her pockets with a scowl. "My phone is in my bag... In the TARDIS. Or I'd call some people to help." She let out a small sigh and stared at the wood grain on the table for a moment, thinking once more. Suddenly she looked up at the Doctor with a wild grin on her face, her eyes practically jumping with glee as a sudden thought struck her. "How do you get rid of the Family then? There has to be a way, everything has it's weak point for them. What's theirs? You have to know at least something if you know they're after the TARDIS, your a clever man. Obviously if you have an enemy, you learn everything you can about them." Leaning forward, she pinned him with her exceeded gaze, immensely interested in what he might have to say. "Because I have an idea, an absolutely crazy, probably will get me killed, but clever idea. But in order to put it into place... I have to know what their weakness is."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 pm

The Doctor looked deep into her gaze, it was hard to sit there and look at her and tell her the lie she was wanting to hear, because in truth, The Doctor has yet to find a weakness to the family, much less formulate a bullet proof plan to beat them. He exhaled then replied, "No" in a mumbling tone, "The Family has no weaknesses...apart from the shier fact that they are a little bit thick when it comes to knowing what a human is and a Time Lord. But besides that..they don't have a weakness like you would think. The family is as mysterious as the Time Lords when it comes to their past...there is only two ways of beating them at their own game. One of them includes a watch..and..well..the other..is completely mad".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 pm

"I have no idea what either of those ideas are..." Sonya sat back in her seat, a sigh escaping her at her plan being shattered so quickly. Looking back up at him, she tilted her head to the side curiously for a moment. "The watch has something to do with an Arch, yeah? Sonya mentioned it in her journal once, she had used it to escape... Ju... Judoon? Not sure why either, she didn't exactly make it clear. So what's your other 'completely mad' idea then?" Leaning back forward, she smiled slightly, trying to relax the Doctor a bit while they talked. She could tell he was still wound up and nervous, considering how he was sitting and continually glancing around the cafe. Reaching forward, she rested her hand on his lightly while nodding at the counter. "The owner is a dear friend of mine... He helped me a bit in the past, and I owe him a lot, every time I come here, he knows I'm hiding from one thing or another. So he keeps an eye out for anything or anyone suspicious and will warn us before they even lay eyes on our table. I trust you all the time, at least trust me this one moment." She added gently, another smile flashing across her face before leaning back again and resting her chin in her hands. "Now explain your ideas."

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:16 am

The Doctor nodded and leaned back into his seat with a prolonged exhale before shooting up forward once more and cuffing his hands together, "You're not going to like it" he started, sighing before continuing, "You're mind is strong. Far stronger than any humans..you still have bits and pieces of the Cyber controllers circuits inside your mind. Meaning..you still have her defense system inside, keeping everything out and keeping you..well..was her, in control. The family needs hosts to survive or to take form. Otherwise they are gases floating around.". After talking around his idea he had inside his mind, The Doctor finally expressed a serious facial expression and looked deep into her eyes, "Let them capture you...they will try and put one of their family inside of you. If your mind is stronger than theirs, you can overpower the family. Make them thing you've been converted. From there we can learn their true plans and i will have a better view on everything" he paused, "I know, i wouldn't put you in danger not ever intently, but i am out of options here. Otherwise i use the Arch and you would be left watching over me then convincing human me to accept me, The Doctor, back. Just ask Martha how hard that was" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:28 am

Sonya was silent for a moment before shaking her head with a sad look on her face. "No, I can already guess it would be difficult to convince you to return to your Time Lord status." She said quietly, her eyes dropping down to the table's surface again as her fingers idly traced the wood grain on the top in thought. "So... One of them takes me over, I fight them back and push the consciousness to the back of my mind. Then try to convince them that I'm whatever family member they put in me?" She said out loud before looking up at the Doctor with a small smile before nodding her head. "Well, might as well get started..." She reached into her pocket and pulled the key out to study it. "But just in case I don't manage to fight them off..." She added, her eyes moving back up to his as she slid the key across the table to him. "You might want to keep a hold of this. If they ask about it, I can concoct some story about how I had hid the key somewhere and for some reason the mind won't give it up." Sonya added before leaning back and glancing over at the counter to see Samuel looking over at them with an odd expression on his face. "Ah... They must be here." She added, nodding over at her friend and waving at him before getting to her feet. "Come on."

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   

Back to top Go down

The Time Rewritten
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: