The Time Rewritten

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Sonya folded her arms over her chest and shook her head and amusement before sitting down on the ground and leaning back on her hands. "So... While the hounds are out looking for this mark. We what? Sit around and wait for them to get back, or should we go looking ourselves?" She finally asked, looking up at him as she brushed her hair back with irritation. She had nothing but the items in her pockets at the moment, everything she carried was in her bag, which unfortunately, was stuck on the TARDIS. Her journal, her Sonic, everything. Letting out a groan, she ran her hand back through her hair, trying to keep it out of her face as another breeze blew strands across her vision. "I feel naked. Without my bag, I feel like I'm missing an important piece of clothing." She sighed and looked around quickly out of habit. "Oh, I was thinking Jack was here for a second. I"m certain he could find interesting responses to that sentence." Flashing the Doctor a grimace, she sat back up, her legs crossing in front of her as she began to pick at the grass with nervous fingers. "How exactly do you expect this to even work? They find that mark, we get the TARDIS back then we leave. From what I've heard, you don't really break a promise that easily, yet you'll be breaking one to Attila over there once we vanish. Unless you plan on giving him a flashlight or something."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 02, 2013 5:40 am

"Well.." The Doctor said, placing his hands into his pockets and turning to face Sonya, "There are plenty of things on the TARDIS i can show him..well..maybe i'll just show him the TARDIS and that'l be it but main thing to do right now is wait here" he explained, "Last thing i want to do is get Attila the Hun mad at us for leaving camp without his consent..and i don't really feel like speaking anymore Chinese..bunch of little symbols and a lot of words all to say a few things.". The Doctor chuckled and laughed at his own words about the Chinese language before a call could be heard echoing through the forest as one of the men had found the mark; Attila shot up from his log which he sat upon and gestured for The Doctor and Sonya to follow him as they entered the dark and lightly lit forest.
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Sonya blinked her eyes, trying to adjust them to the lighting in the trees around them. "At least it didn't take that long. I don't know how I could sit there in that camp for more than a few hours before going crazy. Then again..." She laughed lightly to herself, ignoring the jab she received from one of the Huns walking next to her. Sobering up slightly, she glanced over at the Doctor with a frown of thought. "What happened though? What exactly is going around here changing history?" She finally asked, curiosity overriding nervousness as they neared the circle of light ahead of them. "I would have thought maybe they would single out Attila... He was a rather large part of history if you ask me. Every school teaches about him at one point or another." Looking over her shoulder, a scowl settled on her face for a moment. Her dislike at the Huns following them was obvious as they scowled back at her, bearing their broken and dirty teeth in a grimace. "I wouldn't complain too much if it happened anyway."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 02, 2013 6:53 pm

"No" The Doctor mumbled in a whispering tone as he continued to walk through the forest with Attila and his men as they marched forward to where the other Huns had found the symbol, "Attila is a fixed point in history. Him and his Huns are the main reason the Great Wall of China was built....you get rid of them and you get rid of the wall..and if you can get rid of the wall and then hop back into the time vortex; you'll be glowing with time rift energy..you could go anywhere in time and change anything. That's how it got here..it keep changing time and gathering up energy as it changed fixed points....if we don't stop it here..there's no telling what the world would look like in your time..or if there is a world". Suddenly, from the parting of a pair of tree's a couple Huns could be seen hovering over a steaming hot outline of the black hand in the middle of a red circle that burned into the tree. Dashing over to it, The Doctor flipped his sonic screwdriver out and quickly scanned it, "It's still here..." he whispered, glancing frantically around the pitch dark forest, "The mark was left just a few seconds ago..it's still here in these woods".

Attila glanced around the woods; taking The Doctor's facial expression of worry and fear as a warning and ordered his men to be on the look out before one of them roared and backed up into Attila. In front of him was the outline of a human like figure with a long tail behind it; the long, sharp fingers prominent on its outline along with the glowing green eyes. Attila and his men huddled together to form a circle and drew their swords, each protecting the other as The Doctor stood up straight and gazed into the creatures green eyes that burned with color and extended his sonic screwdriver, "The Nightmare Child" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Sonya blinked as her eyes locked on the creature, awe showing on her face. "It's beautiful." She murmured quietly before taking a small step toward it. The energy it had gathered glowing around its former in a cloud of gold. Her skilled eyes picking up on traces of its original energy laced through the shining mass, ribbons of red weaving around and through it. "Doctor, that's... The nightmare child..." Sonya suddenly blinked and shook her head sharply, trying to focus. "Sonya mentioned a nightmare child in her journal." She said curiously, casting another glance at the Doctor with a small frown growing on her face. "Where did it come from?" She asked quietly, her eyes being drawn back to the creator as it moved from side to side again, searching for something. Suddenly it's head swiveled in her direction for a moment, staring at Sonya for a long moment, holding her immobile. A sudden shiver coursed through her body as it finally looked away from her once more. Crouching down on the ground, Sonya took a gasp of air, her hands resting on her head gently.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 02, 2013 8:55 pm

"How did you escape?!" The Doctor hissed, glaring at the nightmare child with an eyebrow raised and his sonic screwdriver still held outward towards it as he approached it, "Answer me! You were killed in the Time War. I saw it happen! How did you escape?!" he roared once more. The nightmare child turned to The Doctor, it's tail waving happily as the nightmare crawled forward, "Surrounded by fixed points.....all for my taking...i destroyed fixed points to create a worm hole that brought me to this...planet. So rich in history..so..so...juicy and tasty. This world shall be mine...the world of nightmares...the universe will no longer..have fixed points.." it hissed; it's eyes burning a bright green. The Doctor glared back, "Time cannot be rewritten like that!! Fixed points are there for a reason!" he roared, "Time is my puppet to master. It's fixed points my food...it's people" the nightmare child paused as it peered over to Sonya, "My toys".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Sonya felt a scowl of confusion settle on her face at it's words. "I'm not human." She stated, her hands planting on her hips automatically as she shifted her feet apart and stood up once more. "I'm not part of this planets history... I don't think. I may have lived here, but I never stayed in one place too long to be a fixed point." She added, feeling slightly proud of herself for working that bit of information for her argument out on her own. Glancing over at the Doctor, she bit down on her lower lip and fell silent, unsure of exactly what was going on between him and the nightmare child. Obviously he had met it in the past and had a confrontation. Reaching up, she shifted the straps on her bag again nervously, her other hand reaching up to tug on a strand of her hair before dropping it back down and stared at the ground. Refusing to let herself look at it's aura again, she nearly was hypnotized by it moments ago and she didn't want to risk that again.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 03, 2013 6:50 pm

"Time Lords and humans are the same to me..they will be my slaves soon once this universe falls" The nightmare child hissed back a reply to Sonya before turning it's attention back to The Doctor, 'The one called Attila...is whom i am after...in my way you die..out of my way you die later...either way Time Lord..you will die like your people". Attila upon hearing his name, thrust his sword and through the nightmare child, "You shall die for using my name" roared Attila, much to the amazement of The Doctor who spun around and looked at Attila with widened eyes, "Attila, what language did you just speak?" he asked him, "Chinese! I only speak Chinese! And you too!" Attila replied. Suddenly The Doctor realized where the TARDIS was and spun his attention back to the nightmare child with new found rage, "Where's my TARDIS?!" he hissed, "It is safe within me Doctor" the nightmare child chuckled, "Your TARDIS was inside the time vortex...meaning it was mine to take Doctor. You shouldn't have left it's shields down". The nightmare child roared with malicious laughter as The Doctor stared it down, "Bring it back to me...now!" he roared, "No.." the nightmare child replied before disappearing in a cloud of black smoke, leaving the group alone in the forest. Attila's language switched back to Chinese along with his men as they questioned what had happened and worried about The Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Sonya grit her teeth, a sudden wave of anger nearly choking her with it's strength. Swallowing thickly, she took a deep breath and looked over at the Doctor, carefully arranging her face to hide the fury that was clearly wrote on it moments ago. "Now what? Attila is alive still... I suppose that's a win. But your TARDIS is still in the Nightmare Child's grip, we're out in the wilderness with only our brains and whatever we have in our pockets and bags." She finally stated softly, trying to get him to focus as she began pacing around the clearing out of habit, her hands folded behind her back tightly. Glancing around at the assembled Chinese men, she let out a sigh and looked back over at the Doctor with an imploring expression. "Any ideas? I'm tapped out, confused and certainly completely out of my element here. All I have that's any use is my journal and my sonic to be honest."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Sun May 05, 2013 8:59 am

The Doctor ran his hands through his hair and paced back and forth as he pondered the situation carefully, "I know, i know!" he yelled back to Sonya as she continuously questioned him about what they were going to do, "The nightmare child is like the Judoon. It's logical but just a little bit thick. It won't attack the same place twice. I will wait for us to be off guard so it will wait a while before coming back" he reasoned out loud. Turning to Sonya and the group, he walked over to them and rested his arm onto Sonya's shoulder, "The nightmare child was created by the fears and anger of Time Lords. Millions and millions of years of existence of the Time Lords and their feelings channeled into the nightmare child; forcing it into existence.." he stopped as he eyed her journal and a grin began to emerge onto his face, "How well can you draw with that?" he asked, hoping she would get what he was thinking. Attila and his men peered over to each other, questioning each other as they wondered what Sonya and The Doctor were talking about, "Chinese..pl..plea.." Attila mumbled to The Doctor as he tried to mimic Sonya and The Doctor's language.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon May 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Sonya felt a slight smile grow on her face at his question as she flipped the journal open to a empty page. "Fairly well, I like to think I'm at least decent anyway." She chuckled to herself, settling down onto the ground as she searched in her bag for a pencil or pen for a moment. Glancing over at Attila for a moment, her eyebrows arched up momentarily before looking at the Doctor. “我想,說中國不會是一個問題,這只是麻煩。” Shrugging her shoulders, Sonya returned to her search while dumping her knapsack onto the ground with a small scowl on her face. "Now I know I had a pen in here somewhere, where did it go?" Raking her hands through the pile of items on the ground, they came in contact with her Sonic. Picking it up curiously, she rolled it between her fingers then shrugged and stuffed it into her pocket wile looking once more. "Doctor, do you have a pen, I think mine grew legs and walked off on me again..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 pm

The Doctor chuckled with a warm smile as he flipped out a pencil and handed it to Sonya and squatting down next to her, "I need you to draw the Nightmare Child in the best detail you can. Fill each stroke of the pencil with the emotion you feel around your family and friends. The Nightmare Child was born in the fearful thoughts of Time Lords; their creativity and imagination bringing it to life. If we can do the exact opposite then maybe we can re write the Nightmare Child's biology" he explained to her just before Attila joined them. After all the years of hearing about Attila and never getting the time to come and meet him, The Doctor was amazed at how nice and understanding the man was. And maybe he was mistakenly titled in history. Explaining what he had told Sonya to Attila in Chinese, Attila nodded his head with a smile, "我该怎么办爱魔法医生。如果这个邪恶的想摧毁我们匈奴辛辛苦苦完成的历史,那么它应被打败了!我和我的人是你身后的医生。".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon May 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Hesitating for a moment, Sonya looked up at the Doctor with a small frown growing on her face. "One problem. I don't have anything like that to think about." She said softly, her eyes returning to the page in front of her. "I never stayed in one place long enough to make any friends. And my family is more questionable than anything right now." picking up the journal and pencil, she held them up to him. "I'm sure you could think of something better than I can right now." her voice sounding forced as she stated determinedly down at the ground in front of her feet. "It's not like I hate memories or fear then, I just don't really have any emotional attachment to them."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue May 07, 2013 4:45 pm

The Doctor squatted down and looked her deep in the eyes, his brown ones reflecting off of her's as he spoke; "Oh but you have the best memories Sonya" he said in a mono-toned voice that came out with a hint of sadness, "Whether you choose to believe they are your's are not is what decides if we live and die here today. 13th Doctor, Jenny, Toni..Martha, Rose. They're all there..still with you in your memories. The labyrinth with the Eternal's looming over us, the pyramids, that daft old journey with Jack...". The Doctor seemed to go into a memorized like state as he relayed past travels and experiences with Sonya but with the blink of his eyes, the gaze was snapped and he released a reassuring smile, "I think you of all people can think of something" then got up and joined Attila and his men around a fire they had just made moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Tue May 07, 2013 8:31 pm

"They aren't my memories though..." Sonya whispered softly to herself, staring down at the paper for a moment before closing her eyes tightly and thinking over the past few months she had spent in this universe, the people that somehow became her friends under odd circumstances, the even stranger things she had done. Without even knowing it, the pencil began to move across the page, quickly sketching out the outline of the Nightmare Child as she thought to herself. Of Jack, Damon, the Doctor and everyone else she had run into from time to time. Unwillingly, a smile fluttered around her lips as her fingers continued to move the pencil faster, a faint aura appearing around the dark form taking up the space in the middle of the journal page she was on. Opening her eyes, she stared sightlessly in front of her, not blinking as she called up a memory from her life before the universe, before she was pulled away. Her father holding her on his shoulders while watching a parade when she was a child.
Suddenly blinking, she snapped out of the daze she was in and glanced around the clearing with a confused expression on her face. "Oh..." Sonya murmured to herself, looking down and tilting her head to the side as she studied the sketch in front of her. It was much better than any of the work she had done before, then again, she had never really let go and just move her fingers in random motions. "Doctor. I think I'm finished..." She called to him, getting to her feet and brushing off her pants before wandering over to where he sat and holding out the page for him to examine.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 pm

The Doctor smiled at hearing the jokes and stories being passed around the circle of Huns; they were such a close knitted group, each connected with each other by the same purposes and views as Attila, their leader. In all his imagination, he never thought that he would come to like and enjoy the company of Attila and his Hun army. It just goes to show that one show never judge another by what others say of them; even the history books that told Earth children of Attila and his army were wrong in a sense. They only showed the killings and the plunders that Attila and his men committed during their battles and wars over land control. But they never told of their nights together, huddled together in the cold and watching each others backs in war and in times of need. Seeing these men together now and during this time shed a new light on the man so judgmentally labeled and stamped as the torturous and gruesome villain of his time.

Feeling Sonya sit down next to him, The Doctor glanced over to her and took the paper curiously with an eyebrow raised. Smiling, The Doctor turned his attention fully to Sonya and handed her back the piece of paper holding the drawing, "Told you, you could do it" he said with a smirk, "Now with that we can..well..hopefully get rid of the nightmare child the same way he was born and created. Through raw emotion and a little bit of Time Lord ingenuity".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 pm

"Right..." Sonya murmured, staring down at the sketch with a slight frown while studying it. "I hate saying this but... It looks familiar. Very familiar, like I've seen it before from somewhere. Not De Ja vu sense as in a dream, but I feel like I've met it before." She finally said, looking over at the Doctor with the same confused frown on her face as she spoke. In her head, she was going over any instance where she might have met the Nightmare Child and no matter how hard she thought, she couldn't pick out the exact memory that caused her to feel this way. "Its... Its not exactly a good feeling either. I can't remember anything about this creature, I can't recall any time where I might have seen it. But for some reason, I swear I feel a familiar sense when I look at this picture." Her gaze dropped down to the sketch on her lap once more and scowled at the vague face she had sketched and puzzled over it for a few more moments before giving up with a groan. "Oh forget it, let's just get this over with, get your TARDIS back, hand Attila some present of something then leave. I don't like the feeling in the air here, makes me nervous and jumpy."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 10, 2013 4:36 pm

The Doctor glanced over to her for a few seconds then turned his visual attention back to the, still jolly, group of Huns, "It's because of the Childs presence" he explained in a mumbling tone, "Whenever the Nightmare Child comes into existence anywhere, it leaves behind it's aura..not a lot..but just enough for Time Lords to feel it and feel nervous and jumpy..for humans..well..they feel it as cold shiver or a spider web brushing up against them". As he spoke, he glanced around the tree line, the sensation Sonya spoke about ran through him as fast a hare and overwhelmed his nervous system but he fought to contain it. The feeling became an all to familiar feeling to him after the Time War after he watched, what he thought was, the death of the Nightmare Child. The entirety of the war was left with that feeling of nervous sorrow and death after it was believed to be dead...but then again..the war had that feeling to The Doctor even before the Child perished.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Sat May 11, 2013 9:05 am

"Explanations still doesn't make the feeling go away." Sonya whispered back, reaching up and rubbing her arms nervously while shooting a glance over her shoulder. "It really... It just doesn't sit right with me." Jumping to her feet, she began to pace around the clearing, staring out into the trees with a frown on her face. Every time she passed the spot where the Nightmare Child had been in, a cold, slimy feeling washed over her. Repressing a shudder, she continued her pacing, her eyes locked into the darkness as she studied it, the scowl on her face working slightly with each moment. "Why are we sitting here...? Waiting, is that it?" She finally asked the Doctor as she stopped where he sat and looked over at him. "Are you even sure that it will return here? Maybe it's jumped ahead to another time..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Sat May 11, 2013 9:13 am

"No" The Doctor mumbled, also turning his gaze to the tree line and the surrounding area, "It hasn't changed a fix point. When you change a fix point or alter it, you become seeming with energy, with radiation..that's what the Nightmare Child uses to pass through the time vortex and skip from one time to another" he explained. Attila and his men now focused their attention to The Doctor with curious eyes as they tried to translate what he was saying in English to their Chinese, "Attila is a fixed point in history. Us being here is a fixed point..it has to change either one of us to jump to another time. It knows we're here..it knows where to find us. It's better to be together to watch each others backs then move away. If we start exiting from this forest..the Nightmare Child could pick us off one by one without us even knowing it".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 pm

"So it's just sitting out there... Waiting to pick off any stragglers that would dare venture into the forest alone?" Sonya frowned slightly and settled back onto the ground with a low sigh and rubbing her eyes with the heels of her hands. "We're sitting ducks then. We're just going to sit here until that thing shows up again and tries to rewrite history." Glancing over at the Doctor, she cast a weary eye over his face then over the other men's gathered around the fire. Before long some of them won't even exist anymore, they'd just be... Gone, vanished and erased from history. "Just like those cracks I heard about. The ones that erase time." She murmured to herself and flopped back onto the ground, once more picking up the picture she sketched and held it over her head, studying the lines she drew, trying to remember exactly what it was she thought about while drawing it. "Explain again, how exactly is this going to help?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Sun May 12, 2013 6:20 pm

The Doctor sighed and turned his attention to Sonya once more as she questioned his tactics, "In time there are specific moments that happen at specific times. Humans call them miracles or turning points. Time Lords called them fixed points. Every reality has them..but fixed points only occur at just the right moments in history and times" he began to explain, speaking to her as though she knew nothing about time, "The Nightmare Child feeds off the energy caused by disrupting fixed points to jump from fixed points to future fixed points. At this very moment in time, we are a few months away from when Attila and his men are stopped in Italy. A surge that causes the Chinese to finish constructing the Great Wall of China..modern scholars and historians tend to forget this battle between the Chinese and the Huns before the war in Italy but that battle we walked into is just as important. The Nightmare Child has a limited amount of hours to disrupt this fixed point which means...it has exactly an hour and a half left. He comes out to kill Attila and we can use your sketch, powered by Time Lord emotions and memories, to snag him back into the void. Release the TARDIS and call it a day..well..night..".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Sun May 12, 2013 6:35 pm

"OK... I got that much out of all that." Sonya sighed, shooting him a sharp glance. One thing she despised was to be treated like a child, even if it wasn't intentional. "I just don't see how a drawing will do that. Its a drawing, not like the sketch can come to life and fight the Nightmare Child for us. I honestly have no idea how it is going to help, I mean... I can understand if the Nightmare Child were to, what? Eat it or absorb it, however it does that, then it could counteract and be like a poison to it. But other than that, I don't see how a single picture can help." Shrugging her shoulders lightly, she pulled her journal out and tucked the drawing into the pages to keep it safe, then put it back into her bag. "I understand time and space, Doctor. I don't claim to be a genius but I at least know that much. I may not be like the other Sonya, nothing like her in fact, but I do understand things like time... Don't assume I don't. Please." She added in a quieter tone, her eyes locked onto the flames in front of her as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon May 13, 2013 7:41 pm

"I'm not asking you to be like her nor do i want you to be. You are you and there's nothing wrong with that or anything to be ashamed or afraid to show" The Doctor replied turning his attention to the fire as well, "The Nightmare Child was forced into existence by the raw power and emotions of the Time War. Time Lord emotions and creativity let it come to life. But it can also bring it's death. The Nightmare Child in all of the sense is only a...well..sort of boogeyman. If you tell the child or convince him that the boogeyman isn't there or doesn't exist, does it?" he asked rhetorically, "The raw power of that sketch, the emotion put into it along with the energy from this fixed point merged into each line you created. That energy will act like the opposite end to a magnet". The Doctor stopped as he moved his hands adjacent to each other it mid air, "Imagine the Nightmare Child as a positive side of the magnet. And your sketch as the negative. We get the Nightmare Child close enough then" as though his hands were magnets, they shivered for a second then clamped together, "Wam! Stuck together, TARDIS shoots free and locks onto the nearest gravitational pull..being the Earth".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 pm

"So we're... Locking the Nightmare Child into place with a drawing. A drawing with the same polarity as your TARDIS but the opposite of the Child so... When the drawing gets close to the Nightmare Child, the TARDIS will be forced away." Sonya said slowly, trying to comprehend exactly what it was the Doctor was talking about. Puzzles were one thing, but to have an actual plan like this, completely different in her mind. Looking up at him again, she searched his face for a moment before shrugging her shoulders slightly. "I'm not going to claim to understand all of what you said, but I will say this, from the little I do get, it sounds like it just might work." She finally said with a small sigh, her eyes tearing away from his face as they searched around the edges of the clearing again, searching the shadows of the trees around them for any unexplained movement then back to him once more. "I can only hope it works like you said it would, Doctor Man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   

Back to top Go down

The Time Rewritten
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: