The Time Rewritten

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Wed May 15, 2013 8:36 pm

The Doctor smiled, "Brilliant" he with an ever growing grin that formed from the smile, "See, you're absolutely brilliant but you don't give yourself enough credit. Believing in yourself goes a long way" he added with a pat on her back. Then his attention too began to search through the pitch dark tree line and bushes that loomed in front of them, calling them, as if mocking them. Suddenly a darker shadow peered out from the tree line and glanced at them for a second then jolted back behind the cover of the trees and darkness. The Doctor squinted to try and relocate the shadow again and failing to do so, however, an immediate chill slithered down his spine and gave him an odd feeling. "Sonya" He mumbled, "Get ready...i think he's here".
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Wed May 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Straightening up, Sonya reached into her bag and pulled the sketch from her journal and held it tightly in one of her hands, eyes searching the edge of the trees that the Doctor stared at, trying to see the tell tale sign of something lurking in the shadows. "How long do you figure we have before he tries to make his move?" She asked quietly, taking a small step towards him so he could hear her words clearly, her eyes finally finding a shift of movement behind a tree just beyond the clearing, causing her throat to go dry at the chill that shot up her spine at the sight. "And I'm not exactly sure what I should do with this drawing yet, throw it at the Child or what?" She added nervously, her teeth biting down on her lips as soon as the Nightmare Child finally stepped from the shadows and just into the edge of the clearing, it's face turning in both directions as it searched out it's prey.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 16, 2013 5:34 am

"No" The Doctor replied simply as Attila and his men began to one by one stand up and turn their attention to the trees along with Sonya, "When the Nightmare Child is in front of you, i want you to hold up the sketch. I will activate my sonic screwdriver over it to activate the magnetic pulse. But the Nightmare Child as to be within arms reach of you or it will not work". The Doctor slowly stood up and made his way over to Attila and his men and quickly explained to them the plan he had devised just moments ago. Attila nodded his head and set his men to their positions and joined The Doctor in coming over to Sonya, "We will draw the Nightmare Child in towards us. You follow from behind; once we have him trapped, you flip out the sketch, i sonic it and we go on our merry way" The Doctor explained, "Is the plan good for you?" Attila asked. The Doctor froze in his place at the words spoken by Attila, "How did you speak English?" he hissed, Attila glanced around looking confused, "I'm not speaking English. I only speak Chinese like you Doctor" he replied with a puzzled expression, "So much for the plan!" The Doctor cried as the Nightmare Child appeared from behind them and flung The Doctor and Attila to the side. The Doctor hit the nearby tree with a hard thud; his sonic screwdriver rolling to the floor next to him as he lay unconscious. Attila stirred for a moment before getting up and ordering his men to attack; they attacked with blind fury and slowly began to back the Nightmare Child up into a set of trees, their swords slashing right through the black mass of the Child who swung at them in a feeble attempt to ward them off.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 16, 2013 8:31 am

Crying out softly in shock, Sonya rushed over to where the Doctor was, crouching down on the ground next to him and resting a hand on his forehead. "Doctor! You have to get up, sonic the paper or something." She said urgently, slapping at his cheeks lightly to try and get him to move, glancing over her shoulder, she watched Attila and his men shouting up at the Nightmare Child in a tree. The scene reminded her of an old cartoon she saw as a child of dogs gathered around the base of a tree and barking up at a cat in the branches.
Shaking her head roughly, she turned back to the Doctor and resumed trying to wake him up. Placing her fingers against his neck lightly, she counted the beats with a frown of concentration. "Slower than normal, Doctor wake up! We have to do this or I fear we never will get the TARDIS back." Looking back over at the tree, she squinted her eyes slightly, trying to see in the branches and find out exactly where the Nightmare Child was at the moment. "I'm not much for climbing trees..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Attila and his men drove the Nightmare Child back up against the tree before it turned and clawed up the bark of the tree with a hissing sound then perching itself upon the branch and gazed down at the group of angry Huns. "Ho!" Attila shouted towards Sonya, peering over to her, "Ho! Ho!" he called once more, gesturing to the Nightmare Child with his long sword. With a mighty rush and battle cry, a series of men rushed the tree and hit it with their shoulders. The tree rocked and the Nightmare Child frantically tried to regain and maintain it's balance, "Again!" Attila shouted. The men hit the tree once more; the sounds of the groaning TARDIS engines echoed throughout the forest with each hit before the Nightmare Child fell from the tree and came plummeting to the ground. The chance was now and probably only now; Atilla called to Sonya once more "Ho!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 16, 2013 5:16 pm

"But I don't know how to magnetize it!" Sonya said desperately, snatching the Doctor's Sonic from the ground regardless and rushing towards the men in the process. Lifting the instrument to her eyes, she studied it for a moment, silently pleading with the universe to lend her some logic that had been stored in it's Sonya's memory to help her with this. After a few seconds, she spotted several small buttons on the side and began pressing them quickly then pointed the Sonic at the paper and buzzed it. Hardly believing she had achieved what she set out to do, she took a hesitant step towards the Nightmare Child, staying just out of it's reach as she studied the creature crouching on the ground for a moment, pity almost overwhelming her at the moment as she watched. "You have no reason to be here." She finally said softly and took another step forward, into the inner circle of it's reach and held the sketch out in front of her, showing the Nightmare Child the drawing as she did.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 pm

The Doctor stirred and forced his eyes to open just in time to witness the Nightmare Child roar in pain and horror as it's long arms and claws began to fuse with the sketch. First the arms stretched and joined with the sketches arms, then the legs and finally the torso of the Child. The last part of the Nightmare Child to fuse with the sketch was it's head which screamed with roared as it was pulled in. It's eyes glowed green with greed and lust until it flashed a bright green, the TARDIS flew out and slammed up against the nearby tree and the head of the Nightmare Child finally fused. Finally it was over. Attila and his men watched in awe as silence feel over the scene and the sketch began to glow green before fading away. "She did it" One of Attila's men whispered tirelessly before the other men nodded and began to cheer for Sonya; some ran over to Sonya and hoisted her up on their shoulders and roared a joyful battle cry, "It is dead!!!". Attila smiled with pride and happiness as The Doctor came over slowly and rubbed the back of his head, "Doctor! Your friend beat the Nightmare, she's very good. A keeper for sure" he laughed, "Yeah. I guess so" The Doctor replied, returning the warm smile as Attila patted him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Thu May 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Sonya blinked in astonishment, hardly noticing as she was hoisted into the air by the Huns around her, the cheering seeming to be a dull roar in her ears. "It worked." She finally said quietly, looking around the clearing until her eyes locked with the Doctor's. A large grin breaking across her face as she did, arms thrust into the air above her head in excitement. "It worked, Doctor! Did you see that!" Laughing brightly, she motioned for the men to set her down, once her feet hit the ground, she ran over to the Doctor and threw her arms around him in a tight hug. "I don't know what came over me! But I looked at your Sonic and I just knew what I had to do. It was incredible." She said quickly, holding up the sonic in her hands to him with a sheepish smile. "I wasn't sure if I had time to dig mine out of my bag, yours was just laying on the ground..." Looking over at Attila, she smiled again, holding a hand out to him as she did. "I don't think you'll have problems from the Child anymore. I'll make sure he's kept safely away." Sonya glanced down at the paper clutched in her hand and held it up suddenly, her eyes skimming over the details in the picture that wasn't there before. The eyes mainly, shone a dull green color as she stared at it. "Most defiantly going to keep this under lock and key."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 4:15 pm

The Doctor smiled and placed a hand onto Sonya's shoulder, "I told you, you are brilliant. You just have to believe in yourself once in a while" he paused as his eyes attention fell down to the sketch that still glowed with the Nightmare Child's energy and aura, "I have a perfect place for that, where it can scream and yell for the rest of eternity". Attila and his men began to head back to the encampment in the front of the forest, many already leaving but a select few stayed behind with Attila as he said his goodbye to The Doctor and Sonya. "It was nice for once meeting another warrior just as tough and strong as me" Attila protested before hitting Sonya on the shoulder with a grin and chuckle, "Doctor. I wish you luck on your mad magic travels" he added, turning to The Doctor. "And good luck with yours Attila" The Doctor replied before shaking hands with Attila then turning his attention to the TARDIS which laid on it's side; Attila winked at Sonya once more before turning to his remaining men and ordering them to move out. As Attila and his men disappeared from view on the seemingly endless tree line, The Doctor climbed up onto the TARDIS, knelt down onto the door and inserted his key into the slot, "This should be fun" he mumbled before glancing back to Sonya with a grin that suddenly burst onto his face, "Allons-y!". The doors of the TARDIS flew open and The Doctor jumped down into the TARDIS, the sound of him hitting a body of water echoing out of the time machine before reaching the outside where Sonya was just as a splash of water reached up out of the open TARDIS doors then came back down. Moments later, The Doctor called up to Sonya, "You can come in now" he yelled, "I've turned on the gravity simulator so you won't take a dive into the pool".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 6:50 pm

"But that sounded like fun." Sonya complained, grinning brightly as she peered down into the open doors, her grin growing at the sight of the Doctor standing on the ship's side, water dripping down from his soaked hair. "I've been known to make an excellent swan dive in my day. Went cliff diving once... Didn't care for it once I realized the water was freezing. Of course, I had very little time to register that considering I had to start swimming right after I resurfaced or risk getting brained on a sharp rock jutting out of the water next to me." Shrugging her shoulders, she shifted the bag on her shoulders and lowered herself into the TARDIS only to end up standing upright on the control room floor. Swaying slightly, she reached out and rested her hand on the wall, trying to regain her vertigo as it swung out of proportion when her feet landed on the floor rather than the wall. Closing her eyes and taking a couple of deep breaths, Sonya regained her composure and walked over to join the Doctor with a bright smile once more. "Nightmare Child defeated, TARDIS returned and Attila the Hun saved. All in a day's work for the Doctor. Any other bright ideas for a place to go, considering our meeting up was a complete accident in the first place."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 7:04 pm

"Well.." The Doctor started, grabbing the towel he has hoisted over his shoulder and wiping his face then running it through his hair as the TARDIS doors locked and closed on their own, "Where were you before the TARDIS appeared in front of you? Any place special or important?" he asked, setting the towel down onto the chair behind him. The TARDIS groaned as it usually did as it awaited it's masters command, though listening intently to the conversation taking hold in front of it's controls. It was as if the TARDIS was alive and a companion in itself as the lights and atmosphere of the TARDIS would change, like get brighter or darker considering the circumstances taking place. It was fun to The Doctor, whom noticed this slight and little changes every time they arrived some place new; only did he wish that, like his future incarnation, that he could have a time like he had with Sonya, with his TARDIS. But this of course was impossible and so The Doctor settled for what he had, though what he had was hardly settling at all. He traveled the universe with friends and sometimes family, how could you settle with that?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 7:10 pm

"I was um... I honestly don't know. I was stuck in a basement during a war, and honestly. I don't think I really care to go back there." Sonya said with a chuckle, walking around the controls with her hand trailing along the edge of them with a small smile, watching as certain buttons lit up in front of her as if following her as she walked. "I do remember reading a couple of places that um... Sonya and her Doctor went to, they looked interesting besides the usual disasters that awaited them..." Trailing off, she glanced over at the Doctor then looked back up at the time rotor for a moment, deep in thought as the light washed over her face. "I remember her talking about a place she wanted to go, but never got to. In a way, I want to go for her. I hated her at first, for dragging me here. But now.. Through her journal, she's almost a friend. I want to go for her. In her memory, will you help me?" Sonya finally asked, turning her gaze back to the Doctor, her expression honest and hopeful as she waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 7:18 pm

The Doctor listened intently to Sonya's response and when she ended, he released a smirk, "Be happy to" he replied in a lower tone as before walking up beside Sonya and pulling over the scanner so it was in front of her. "Time, date, coordinates" The Doctor explained, pointing to each of the devices that controlled each of the things he said as he said them, "You pick the place and i'll take you there. Sonya". As The Doctor awaited for Sonya to input where she wanted to go, he thought back to his adventures with the old Sonya, the crazy labyrinth, the pyramids, the get together with Jack. All of these memories made The Doctor smile with saddened happiness. Sad that they were gone, but happy that he can make new ones with someone new but also old, new memories with the new Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Sonya pulled her knapsack from her shoulders and sorted though it for a moment before pulling the Journal out and paging through it's contents. Stopping on a page, she studied it then started messing with the controls the Doctor showed her carefully, trying to get the exact place she had written down. Finally finishing, she bit her lip and closed the Journal, holding it tight in her hands as she bit down on her lower lip. "I think that's right, is there any way to check it and make sure?" She finally asked, looking back over at him nervously, her hands tightened around the Journal slightly as she spoke as if reassuring herself she had gotten it right. "It's meant to go to Scotland, mid-1600's with all of the castles and factions..." She added quietly, her eyes drifting towards the screen once more, her eyes running over the lines of code displayed on it's face. "I'm not sure I did it right."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 7:36 pm

"Well..the only way to see is to go to it, so Allons-y!!!" The Doctor exclaimed before thrusting down the lever with great gusto and joy; the TARDIS in reaction lurked forward and backwards violently for a few moments as it flew through the time vortex with tremendous speed. It didn't take long for the violent rocking to end and the TARDIS to materialize on the fields of Scotland as it had done all those years before when The Doctor traveled with Rose. As the TARDIS stopped it's violent masquerade, The Doctor gazed up at the time rotor with a slowly emerging grin before he glanced over to Sonya, "Care to take a look?" he asked rhetorically, already knowing the answer. Without even a proper answer, The Doctor dashed from the side of the control console, jumped down the ramp and grabbed his coat with one hand and opened the door for Sonya with the other, "Come on then. Little bit of Allons-y Sonya".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Sonya swallowed thickly and shoved the Journal in her hands into her knapsack, slinging it over her shoulders she hesitantly stepped out of the TARDIS doors to be greeted by the sight of a large housing behind a tall wall built of stones. Not realizing her mouth was hanging open, Sonya took a step forward, taking in every small detail before she sat on the grass and pulled the Journal from her knapsack along with a pencil. Opening it to the page she was on before she began sketching the scene in front of her in the blank space below the co-ordinates where the other Sonya had originally planned putting her own sketch. After several minutes, she held the journal up to compare it to the actual thing, only to have her eyes catch sight of several horses headed their way, complete with riders. "Oh crap. You don't think they view us as a threat... Do you?" She asked the Doctor as she scrambled to her feet, brushing the grass from her pant legs as she did and adjusting her knapsack on her back nervously.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 8:00 pm

The Doctor gazed out at the scene in front of him with his usual grin that still held firm even after he spotted the riders zooming towards them, "Nah! Well..unless the Queen is near..then we might be in a bit of trouble. But besides that..no" he said with a chuckle. "You sir!!" One of the riders yelled in a thick Scottish accent, "Yes?" The Doctor replied in an equally thick accent, "Show me your credentials good sir, under the order of our lord and master, Charles the first". The Doctor nodded and flipped out his psychic paper, and showed it to the riders, "As you can see, i am a Doctor from the university and Cambridge..and this..this is my loving wife Anna. We've just been passing through on our way to your establishment" he said, his exact words popping up on the psychic paper. The riders glanced at each other and nodded before handing back the psychic paper and motioning to the stone built building looming behind them, "You're more than welcome inside good sir. Just make sure before you see King Charles..that your wife is properly dressed, Charles does not approve of such nakedness". The Doctor nodded and the riders rode off, only then did The Doctor chuckle and glance over to Sonya, "Aye little lassie, why are you so naked?" he asked jokingly in his Scottish accent with a laugh at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Sonya's eyes narrowed slightly as she brushed her hands across her jeans. "I'm hardly showing any skin. I have pants on and a t-shirt. If they think I'm going to wear a dress, they can think again." She sulked, looking down at her clothing with a frown, there was honestly nothing wrong with what she was wearing in her eyes. Then again, she had never gone anywhere past the 20th century before. Finally letting out a long, pained sigh, she looked back up at the Doctor and held out her arm to him. "But if I know you as well as I think I do, you'd just love to see me dress up in something that makes me nervous." She grumbled slightly, her lips quirking up at the corners as she spoke. "Come on then, dear husband take me to see Charles the First." Her eyebrow raised up as she spoke, stressing on the husband portion.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 8:15 pm

"Oh, i shall" The Doctor said with a chuckle as he linked arms with Sonya, placed his hands nonchalantly into his pockets and strode up to the building, his smirk gleaming beneath the sun light that shone down upon the Scottish fields. The building stood tall and almost intimidating as The Doctor and Sonya approached and entered the building from the main gate that was operated by two guards. The guards watched them intently, their guns held firmly between their holsters and their hands as their eyes followed them throughout their visible view. Once away from the guards and entering one of the several hallways of the building, one of the riders that greeted them in the fields approached the duo, "If you will just follow me" he said in an ordering tone.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Sonya barely heard what the guard had said, her mind elsewhere as she craned her head around to stare at the splendor around them in awe. She had never expected for a place like this to look so luxurious and..." A frown crossed her features as she stared at the small candle in the wall as she passed it with the others. Modern. Looking up at the Doctor, she tugged on his jacket to get his attention and leaned up as far as she could so she could talk to him quietly. "If we're in the mid 1800's, why do they have electricity?" She whispered to him softly, nodding at another fake candle as they passed it before turning a corner. "I didn't think they got that until the late 1800's or early 1900's." Glancing at the guard's back for a moment to make sure he wasn't listening, she looked up at the Doctor with a frown on her face. "Well? Doesn't that strike you as a bit... Odd?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 8:31 pm

"You're right" The Doctor mumbled, glancing over to the fake candle light that was meant to look like a candle and trick any visitor that came by, "Just..keep an eye out for things". The guard escorted The Doctor and Sonya into the main dinning room where a large wooden oak table stood firmly in the middle, long draped flags hung from the ceiling on the sides and guards lined the entire room. "Come! Come!" Charles the first exclaimed, gesturing for the duo to come forth to him with his hands; The Doctor let go of Sonya's arm and joined Charles at the dining table and sat down, peering out at the seemingly endless amounts of food before turning his attention to the king. "A Doctor from Cambridge, you say? An honor indeed Doctor" Charles said with a full hearty smile, "Oh you're the one to talk. My liege" The Doctor replied with a slight bow. Charles laughed hearty as he took a bite from a chicken leg then motioned for The Doctor to take some food, "Please, i have plenty" he said through the large quantity of food in his mouth. Unbeknownst to The Doctor, one of the guards quickly switched places with another guard, it clenched its metal covered fist as it's eyes set on The Doctor and Charles, the other guard having the same metallic condition on certain parts of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Sonya's eyes quickly picked out the odd glints of metal and stood next to the Doctor, her eyes moving around the room as she studied their surroundings. Her entire body tensed for flight should someone or something try to make a move towards them. Biting down on her lip, she glanced over at Charles and managed a shy smile before dropping her gaze and sitting in the chair next to the Doctor. Ignoring the scandalized glances she got from the staff as they placed a goblet of wine in front of her. Apparently her jeans and t-shirt was not as OK as she thought they were at first. She looked over at the Doctor again, debating on if she should ask for a chance to run back to the TARDIS and change her clothes, or sit there and deal with the glares she received each time one of the women appeared in the room with another plate or pitcher to fill Charles's plate.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 9:02 pm

"So how mad is Doctor Newmanburge? Still his same i am guessing" Asked Charles with a smile and a chuckle as he took another bite, "Oh yes! Still as mad as my naked wife over here" The Doctor joked with his fake thick Scottish accent. Knowing full well of Sonya's reaction, The Doctor excused himself and asked where the bathroom was. Once he received his answer, The Doctor made his way over to the bathroom; once inside, taking out his sonic screwdriver and immediately began to scan the fake candle lights that lined the room. "Power source.." The Doctor mumbled, "there's a power source some where around here...close, very close" he added, walking along the edge of the wall with his sonic screwdriver extended outward, it's beeping leading him to there power source that fed the entire castle.

Inside the dining hall, the guards with the metallic hands stomped forward to Charles and eventually positioned themselves behind him. "What" Charles protested, "What are on Earth is going on here?!" he asked, as the guards grabbed his arms to restrain him and the guards at the door closed the door and locked it, "I demand to know!!". The other guards turned and locked the door to the bathrooms so The Doctor was trapped inside, then the remaining guards turned their attention to Sonya as they stomped towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Fri May 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Sonya jumped to her feet and slipped away from the guards, her mind working over several courses of action she could take as she dodged away from her captors. Several discarded instantly being they would involve her leaving Charles on his own. Finally deciding on one, she slid under the table while pulling her bag from her shoulders and grabbing the two things she would need from it, tucking them into her pockets as best she could and pulling her shirt down to cover them the best she could before feeling her ankle get grabbed and pulled on to slide her back out from under the table to face the metal-like men. "What on earth do you what? Can't you tell I'm communing with the mice?" She snapped in irritation, the joke a shield to hide behind rather than showing fear. Getting to her feet, she yanked her arm away from the one holding it and straightened her shirt again, shooting a glance over at Charles, assessing his panicked look before managing a smile. "Don't fight them, I don't know what they can do, but I have an idea of what they will do if we resist." She said softly as he was pulled from his chair and led over towards her before they were marched from the room. "Trust me, I'm not the Doctor, but I am rather clever." She added, hoping an egotistical attitude would put him at ease that she had a plan.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   Sat May 18, 2013 9:44 pm

The guards drew closer before one guard approached Sonya and gestured the others to take Charles with a nod of his head. Quickly and firmly, the other guards clamped down on Charles' arms and dragged him through the back door and shut the door behind them. The screams of the king echoed through the castle like shrieks of an animal being attacked. The screams continued until the sounds of the bathroom door banging covered up the shouts which now became muffed beneath the sounds of The Doctor trying to get through the locked bathroom door. The guard standing in front of Sonya smirked then turned and stomped over to the bathroom just as The Doctor burst through the double doors with a mad grin on his face, "Somebody locked the doo--oh! Hello!" he said, quickly shifting the tone of his voice and attention over to the guard. "Identify yourself" The guard said simply, "I'm a doctor from Cambridge and that's my..wife..Anna" The Doctor replied, with a stutter, "You're real name. What is your real name".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   

Back to top Go down

The Time Rewritten
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: