Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
When in Rome... I_vote_lcapWhen in Rome... I_voting_barWhen in Rome... I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
When in Rome... I_vote_lcapWhen in Rome... I_voting_barWhen in Rome... I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

When in Rome...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Ancient Rome existed in the period between 753 BC and 476 AD. It had been an empire, flourishing with beauty and military might. Throughout the land were militaries, citizens garbed in armor and always willing to fight intruders to their lands.

One thing Romans had never encountered before, however, were machines. More precisely, cybermen. And as Theta now knew, the soldiers of Rome in 635 BC were quite terrified of cybermen...after seeing one of their own zapped to death, the 'oh so mighty' armies of Rome had turned tail and fled, convinced these silver men were gods, or perhaps even monsters, sent down to destroy the empire.

Unfortunately for Theta, that also meant he wasn't going to get his TARDIS back any time soon. They had taken it into their camp, locked it up and then chased him out alongside all the Romans. Their camp sat just outside of the city, taunting him. He could even see the tent Lady was in. But the camp was large...way too large for him, just a timelord of 42, to get in alone. He had tried calling Sonya or someone else he knew in order to get some help, but apparently there was no cell service in ancient Rome.

He sighed in annoyance and paced back and forth near the city walls, deep in thought. A few people took notice of his odd attire (they didn't have bowties in 635 BC, sadly) but most were too busy praying to the gods to save their city to pay him any mind.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Night, dressed in an Indiana Jones get up, and laughed, as she ran by Theta, screaming and laughing as she whisked into camp, proclaiming she was the god Nox, or Night in Latin. Of course this, was not enough. The Romans chased after her, with spears and arrows, and Night laughed once again, swinging out of their reach on a tree branch, and shooting them with a Cybermen's fist gun.

"Vos Donec et terrae regnator Nox omnipotentis subvertetur Et non miserebitur! Or, You mess with Night the all powerful ruler of Earth and you will be destroyed! I will have no mercy, in my language. Now then, anyone want to question my amazingness? If you do, I will let the metal men get to you. I will protect you, under one condition. Make me your Caesar." Night laughed.

She took off her hat and threw it in the air, and laughed. She took a blade and shoved it in one of the Roman Army men, killing him. The spear, covered in blood, was thrust towards a man wearing a bow-tie, not hitting him.

She turned her head towards the man, and her smile vanished. She pointed a finger at the man, and motioned him towards her with her long nailed finger. "Come, or shall I say, I don't know, Talis sicut?"

She waved her Indiana Jones hat around with her other finger, swirling it around like a basketball.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:48 pm

Theta slowly raised his arms into the air in surrender, eyes wide as he looked between Night, the Roman she killed, and (mostly) the spear aimed right at his chest, currently dripping dark red blood off its tip. The safety net of regeneration did nothing to calm his nerves, and he wasn't even sure reasoning would work with this woman, especially after the little scene she'd just put on.

'omigod' Theta thought 'she's going to kill me, isn't she?'

Despite his panic, the Timelord attempted to put on a brave face as he pushed the spear aside and stepped forward.

"And who're you, exactly? I don't recall hearing about any tomb raiders in Ancient Rome" he glanced up at her ears, which were obviously not human "...or cat people, for that matter"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:36 pm

"I had no intention of killing you. I have no intention of killing you now either, but I'll definitely be keeping your T.A.R.D.I.S. for now though." She said, swirling around on one foot. She snapped her fingers and the dresser like box was rolled up on wheels, and was wrapped in locks and chains.

"And to answer your question, I am Night, or Nox here. I am 21 years old and I have no idea what I am. Is that enough info for you? Because that's all you're getting out of me." Night walked towards the timelord, inches away from his face. "Any weapons with you? Anything sonic?" She said. She twirled out her scythe, glowing and making a humming noise, effecting the gravity around it. She raised her hand, revealing a quartz like crystal embedded in her hand, and nails as sharp as her tongue.

"A cut from this, will put you down, permanently, no matter what species you are, because I made it myself. Even one for the random Timelords that seem to CONSTANTLY pop up around me, and most of the time, they are REALLY annoying, but I still enjoy their company. Usually. But now then, what are you my odd, ugly bow-tied friend? Though, the bow-tie would look better if it were smaller, and you need a fez, but I'm getting off topic. SHe picked up her spear, and put her scythe away, and thew the arrow at someone behind her, and playfully threw her hat atop of the man's head.

"Hello, my fine, rare friend. Who are you?" She inquired, dragging her finger around his stomach, laughing.

Her tail came out, waving back and forth, and her ears were sticking up. Her fangs were sharp, and her nails just as. Her eyes had the spark, as they grew thinner that a paperclip.

"I'm bored, and I think I just found my adventure." Night laughed, and stepped away from the Timelord.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Theta was pretty sure he was going to have a hearts attack at any moment now. Sure, he'd faced hostile aliens, tons of them in fact. But that scythe...he resisted the urge to look at the weapon. He had to get it away from her, otherwise he'd never be getting out of this alive...which was kind of the top priority here.

He was quite worried about Lady, as well; she could protect herself just fine, but he'd hate to have himself die and leave her to fend off cybermen, alone, forever locked in chains. And there was also the issue of protecting Earth's timeline...Rassilon knows what would happen if Night took over Rome.

Back to getting out of this alive...Theta could honestly only see 1 option at the moment; distraction. Getting Night off her guard, so he could steal her scythe away and, ehh...maybe he'd make a sprint for it?

...it was a plan in progress.

Oh man, but he couldn't think of many ways to distract her. Blowing up a cyberman with his sonic might do it, but she already suspected that he had a sonic device. He could always honeypot her, but he really didn't want to do that. Time to think was running out, though, and as much as he hated the honeypot idea, Thet decided he'd stick with it. And so the Timelord plastered an impish grin on his face, adopted an 'at ease' posture, and hoped for the best.

"I'm rather flattered that you think I'm rare, though I don't think I'm much when compared to... you" he swaggered over to Night's side, eyes going from her swishing tail, to her fuzzy ears, and finally to her face "...I like the tail and ears, they're a nice touch"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Night blushed wildly, and her anger grew with it. She screamed out a name, which sounded something like this:

"KINCINARI!" She screamed.

Her scythe appeared, and it actually spoke.

"Yes my Lady? How may I help you? You seem worried, do you need a glass of milk? I know you like milk. Do you need me to kill anyone? Do you want me to probe anything?" Kincinari said quickly.

"Kincinari, probe this man. Tell me who he is, what species and what he has on him. I've come to believe he is a Timelord. He has a Tardis. And he has a bowtie. I hate bowties."

She turned briskly to the man.

"Also, I'm rarer than you think. I'm the last of my kind."

She bared her fangs at the man, and bit him, and scratched his clothing.

"I HATE people who compliment me. The only people that I would date, would be the ones who go the roughest on me. So that means, I'm a ball out of the league."

Her scythe spoke again.

"Your suspicions were correct, he is a Timelord."

She turned to him.

"Hiding something are we? Timelord.
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 pm

(OOC: Hope you don't mind if I join?
Takes place for the doctor after Colour of Orange)

One of the roman soldiers, unusually shorter than the others had hidden behind the same tree the cat woman had climbed up. He remained there, panting for breath and trying to keep out of site as she spoke to the rest. The soldier was in fact, the doctor.

He'd donned the disguise of a soldier to hide from the Cybermen, he was always running into them. His Tardis was thankfully already well hidden in the city. The doctor listened to conversation between the power-mad catwoman in the archeologist get-up...and another time lord! He could overhear everything, and shuddered when she mentioned her hatred of bowties, slipping a hand over his own.

This cat woman wasn't going to kill whoever this time lord was, though he saw her lock up the man's Tardis, to keep for herself. She also had some kind of assistant, somebody or something named  Kincinari.

He had to save this other time lord, especially considering the man was a fellow bowtie enthusiast. Thankfully had just the right thing. Chuckling to himself, the doctor reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag of catnip. Hopefully he could draw the catwoman's attention away and the other time lord could escape. Opening the bag to let the scent drift out, he quickly threw it as far as he could away from himself.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Night sniffed, and twitched. What was that familiar, relaxing smell? Catnip? She took Kincinari up from the ground and grabbed the young Timelord, trying to resist the urge to run. She ran towards the smell of the amazing sensation~, but stopped.

"Catnip, wasn't made in this century, was it now?" She turned her head and grabbed the catnip, ripping it with her fangs. She sighed, and her eyes grew innocent and calm, but she snapped out of it, swallowing the catnip whole.

She looked at the Roman soldiers and started to count. She counted for quite a long time, but kept her eyes on the Timelord. If he moved a muscle, Kincinari would go flying through his head.

After she finished counting, she walked up the young Timelord and smacked him on the mouth.

"Never, honeypot me again."

She spun around, changing her get up to a short-sleeved shirt, and shorts.

"Much better." She pointed to one of the Romans. "Get me your Caesar."

"I'm not going to kill you you know. I just need your Tardis. Personal reasons." She said, looking Theta.

"Where did the Catnip come from though?"

She turned around, and closed her eyes, until she finally sniffed out a short soldier; The Doctor.

She walked up to him, and stared at him, insanity growing in her eyes.

"Who are you?"

Back to top Go down
Student
Student

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 11:09 pm

The doctor was instantly unnerved when the cat woman approached him. He hoped his armor hid his bowtie, he'd heard her remark about them and didn't want to be attacked for his clothing choice. "Um...I'm just a soldier passing through." He wondered how the other time lord was doing. Hopefully he'd gotten away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When in Rome... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in Rome...   When in Rome... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When in Rome...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: