Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDistant Winds - Page 5 I_voting_barDistant Winds - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Distant Winds - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDistant Winds - Page 5 I_voting_barDistant Winds - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Distant Winds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:10 pm

"Shut up." The Interfector spat, finally looking angry. He glared at the two of them as he backup up to his TARDIS' door, eyes flickering warily to his right as shot just nearly missed him. He didn't want to waste his time shouting out his thoughts and ideas. How it wasn't enough to have memories of Gallifrey, it would not do the planet justice. He also didn't want to try and convince the Doctor and Sonya that time was better off dead without a legion of Time Lords. He was suppose to bring Rassilon's success and rule which the establishment of the Time Lock had prevented him from doing. So now that he could not rebuild it with the help of the few lords of time remaining... his brain was already calculating ways to reverse the lock. There had to be something, some way to accomplish this. The Interfector honestly believed that if the Time Lords died out, time should not move on.

His grey eyes looked Sonya up and down. He snorted at her emotional state and said nothing more. She didn't know him, didn't know what he felt or thought or believed. He wasn't lying to himself. There was nothing about taking a life that he didn't like. Nothing.

Finally he opened the doors of his TARDIS and walked inside. The Interfector didn't even speak to his injured ship, just walked to the console and started working the navigation system. With a glance at the screens, he growled and pulled the lever, forcing his TARDIS to groan and materialize. The ride was bumpy and difficult, indicating the Time Lord had to make several repairs.

He realized his breathing was quick and he couldn't stop the shivering that took over his body. I'm losing control. Pull yourself together, idiot. Closing his eyes and pinching his nose, he took his TARDIS sometime into the past and landed on a rocky, abandoned planet. The Time Lord didn't know where he was, he just knew the place had not been habitable for a long time. That meant he had to remain indoors...

The Interfector went to work on the TARDIS, forgetting the Doctor and Sonya, Rassilon and the re-establishment of his empire... he would worry about that later. For now, he took out his anger on ripping out destroyed parts, hammering in new ones, and recoding systems that were damaged during the Dalek attack.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:50 pm

The Doctor looked quietly down to the floor, his hand slowly raised up as his fingers snapped and the doors creaked shut. The image of the battle outside disappeared, the sounds vanished, and the thought was wiped away for some solid precious moments as The Doctor turned around and raised his head as he approached the control console. He placed his hand on the lever and yanked it down without a second thought, the TARDIS spun through the time vortex as it normally did, just this time, it seemed so much slower. It was almost as if time had slowed down; the sound of The Doctor's converse hitting the metal flooring echoed throughout the control room and the TARDIS until he finally reached the side of Sonya. "You, alright?" He asked her, his hands slipping into his pockets, his facial expression unchanging and blank despite several mixed emotions swirling around inside of him.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:36 pm

"No." Sonya said quietly, deciding the truth would hurt less than the lie he'd be able to tell right away. "I'm not alright, Doctor. That out there... That was nothing compared to the Time War. And he glorified in it... But there was something, there in his eyes, not quite disgust... More like trepidation. Like he wasn't sure what it was, but something, at least one small thing bothered him." She sighed and slid to the floor, hugging her knees to her chest, eyes staring blankly in front of her. "Why on earth would our people build a race up like this, create them and evolve into something so wonderful... Only to turn it and twist it into something evil like him?" She finally asked, looking up at the Doctor with a confused expression on her face.

She had seen plenty of things, Daleks attacking people, Cybermen killing, Slitheen, Dathvaen, ghosts... Everything that could attack and has in front of her. But never had she experienced a battle. It shocked her to her very core. She was so old when it came to her age, but so young when it came to other things that made the Doctor as old as he was. "How did you survive this?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:06 pm

The Doctor released a sigh and sat down onto the edge of the ramp, his arms resting on his knee caps as he began to reply to Sonya's questions, "In the end days of the war, Rassilon was fixed on making sure the Time Lords would win..so much that..instead of taking the Time Lord babies to the un-tampered schism he took them straight to the militia academy. Born to be killers straight off the bat. Learned the joys of war...Sontaron like joy when the time of war came along..even more when he or she saw their opponent dead on the ground.". There was a pause in his voice as he glanced over to Sonya then looked back to the ramp flooring beneath him, "I survived...because i ran. You survived because you did the same..your parents and family made sure you got out. Those that weren't like the rest..weren't being subjected to that crap Rassilon was feeding them turned out to be the best of the Time Lords..those who listened to everything he said and did..turned out like him...all of them did in the end.".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:14 pm

"And all it took was for me to be split into pieces and banished from Gallifrey by Rassilon himself." Sonya muttered bitterly, her eyes narrowing as they glared at the floor below her. "I don't even think my parents cared what happened to me, Doctor. The war wasn't even starting when I was born... They did it before the war began, so honestly, it wasn't their way of protecting me, it was their way to experiment, at their own child's cost. My dear brother." She said scathingly, her hands clenching into fists as she spoke. "He was their golden child until he heard those drums. They treated him like a priceless jewel, while I sat on the sidelines, tubes stuck out of my head and treated like a dog."

Putting her head down on her knees, she rocked herself for a moment. She never spoke of these feelings she had. She hated her brother, she hated her family and most of all, she hated her people for washing their hands of her because of what her parents did. She swallowed these thoughts on a daily basis, and honestly, she had to admit. It felt good to finally tell someone. "I was never meant to be, and my parents made damn sure that I wouldn't grow up with the rest of you. I was dangerous, unsafe to be around, because of my unusual talent I had. My energy, I was never meant to use it, not like that, but I did anyway. They used me, they did everything they could to try and stop it. Finally, they just tore me into two pieces and scattered me to the wind. Half the time I don't even believe I truly exist, Doctor. I feel like I'm just ashes, sitting on top of the red grasses back home."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:13 pm

"No, you're much more than that" The Doctor said, kneeling down in front of her, "You see every single person matters. Every single speck of biological dust...every single atom of our existence is there for a reason..has importance. When you have seen the things i have...you tend to remember those who made you the happiest..those who made you who you are. I don't see it Sonya..i don't see that happiness..that joy you have or they have in their eyes when they see a new world. When someone like you walks through those doors..a smile on your face..it reminds me of those times..the times i was surrounded by family..those i loved..those who loved me..of a time when my feet touched those blades of red grass" he paused only to allow a tear roll down his cheek, forcing himself to keep his composure, "Oh you don't know how much i miss those twin suns...but..their gone. All of it..and there's nothing we can do to change that..we must find our new twin suns..our new blades of red grass. Mine is the people who travel with me..those i've touched...those come and gone. And just...just because they're gone...doesn't mean they're gone forever".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:40 pm

"But if I've never really had a home, then how can I know I've found it, Doctor?" Sonya whispered softly, refusing to look up from the floor as she felt a wave of utter loneliness wash over her. "It's not fair, at least you had a home to think of. I was left on a planet that took my parents from me... In two different universes. I never truly had a home, I never had anything like that." She felt a scowl form on her face as she struggled against the tears that threatened to drop down onto the floor below. "I travel because that is the only thing I have anymore. I don't feel like I belong anywhere I go, why else do you think I keep running? For the same reason you do. Looking for that one place where you think 'I could fit in, I could actually feel welcome here.' But I never find it. Lady is the only place I ever feel like that, with you, or with any other Time Lord I find. I crave that, Doctor. I need to be around our people because I never had it as a child."

Taking in a shuddering sigh, she looked up at him finally through red-rimmed eyes. "I've ran from one home to another for years and years. But the only time I ever feel like sitting down and staying for more than a few days is whenever I'm inside of the TARDIS. Whenever I'm around someone like us, only then do I really feel comfortable."

(Wow this is turning into a feels rp)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:29 pm

The Doctor nodded, he of all Time Lords could under stand that, it was a touchy subject but it was a subject that was bound to appear from time to time and it had to be dealt with. Glancing over to the console, he smirked and snapped his fingers, the ringing of music began to emit from the console as The Doctor turned his attention over to Sonya. "Settle down it'l all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons that fill you with fear" He sang, his voice nearly matching the emitting voice inside of the song played, prominently, by a lone guitar, "The troubles they might drag you down. You get lost you can always be found. Just know you're not alone" he paused as he stood up and extended his hand down to Sonya, his eyebrow raised, "Cause i'm going to make this place, your home".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Sonya looked up at him with a puzzled expression before the words he sang suddenly made sense to her. An unwilling laugh slipped from her as she wiped her eyes and grabbed his hand tightly to stand up. "You are completely confusing, impossible and very misleading at times, Doctor." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around him in a hug, her head resting on his chest as she listened to his hearts. "But I am so glad you are my friend. I don't know how I'd ever keep moving if I didn't have you to think about running into every now and again." Closing her eyes, she let out a small, shaky laugh, trying to calm herself down as she listened to the music for a moment longer. "And your taste in music is... Eccentric."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:30 pm

The Doctor laughed as he embraced her in a hung, turning to the left as he did so before releasing her and turning his attention back to the control console and yanking down the main lever. "Oh yes!" He proclaimed, "Ahead of us is anything we'd could imagine..and..well..i can image quite a bit. But! Not without it's dangers..all those enemies waiting to be beaten..waiting to see this blue box at their door and see their nightmares come true. Friends, old and new waiting for us just to pop in, say hello, let some random alien come down, attack, we stop them, go away like we usually do" he chuckled, sighing as he looked down at the controls, "I suppose, now...there's only one thing left to say".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:55 pm

((It's definitely gonna be Allons-y))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Sonya grinned over at him as she shook off the last of her sadness, her hand wiping across her face again as she strode around to the other side of the controls, her hands at the ready. "Of but of course, my friend. And that would be Allons-y!" She declared happily, her fingers flicking at the switches in front of her then glancing up at the Doctor. "The only question is where the hell we'll end up next. Knowing our luck, it will be a planet full of flowers that eat people. That would be interesting. Imagine a planet evolving completely different than Earth. Opposite direction in the evolutionary chain..." She trailed off and blinked over at him with a sheepish grin. "Anyway... Off we go, then." Sonya raised a hand and waved at the lever by the Doctor. "Care to do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:02 pm

"Yeah...we'l just stick with Allons-y" The Doctor said with a nod and a sniff, "And if you going to say my word. You need to say it the right way. Say it with your chest. ALLONS-Y!!!!!". Like the mad man he was, The Doctor yanked down the main lever, sending the TARDIS, himself and Sonya on yet another completely mad and brilliant adventure.

Tales to come and yet to be told. Tales from the future, tales from the past, tales that would cause any mad man to laugh. Through the vortex they travel, villains plots they do rescind. Tales about the blue box, the mad man, the mad woman, all carried through..the Distant Winds

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distant Winds
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: